I forgot to tell you!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElStuddo
Looky!!.....

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html

yerssot
yes, and you can only see the episode if you're in america

Captain REX
Which I am. wink

yerssot
rub it in roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

HannaBananabal
I set my VCR to record HEE HEE HEE!

mephistodesigns
those cartoons friggin' rule! can't wait to see the arc's woop some separatist @$$!

ElStuddo
http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/microseries/chapter/1.html

ElStuddo
You cant see it on here???......

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/microseries/chapter/1.html

yerssot
you still have to be in america to see that

mephistodesigns
awwwww....

Altar[1stONE]
God obi wan and anakins voices are anoying , and that arch trooper thing was dull. They didnt even talk just swished their hands around in signals and it sounded way to cartoonie when they did it. Samurai Jack was rubbing off on the cartoon , it should have been done by another animator , i think all of the faces look the same.

ElStuddo
Does it not say 'WWW.' on the addy? Meaning WORLD-WIDE-WEB!? Meaning you can see it ANYWHERE in the world?? Does your provider forbid you to see it or something on-line?? That sux if it does.

yerssot
ok... see ... when I (and I don't live in the US) followed that link for the first time and still check up on it, and it keeps saying they can only offer it to people in the us ... do you think I can see it because it's on the WWW?

mephistodesigns
i liked the arcs. I thought it was cool they didn't talk, it was supposed to show how ultra efficient they are. They have their skills down so well that all it takes is a simple gesture and everyone springs into action, perfectly timed, one unit. I loved that. How do they all look the same? the 2D factor? Tonight we're supposed to see Kit Fisto bust out some skills.

ElStuddo
I think thats BS. They ought to let EVERYONE view it.

yerssot
yeah, same here! sad

Dirty Vader
Yup, yup. That sucks big time, I cant see it either.

ElStuddo
Well I think action ought to be taken against Cartoon Netrwork or somthing. I think its just a way for people ONLY here to get encouraged to see it on TV as well, so they will get that $$ from commercial advertisment. I forgot who sponsors it. I mean alot of LucasArts members are Brits!? Are they not???

ElStuddo
On my behalf of being in America for you overseas members, im sorry for America's greedyness!!!

yerssot
that's ok, managed to see it still wink

Dirty Vader
Where?

yerssot
cartoonnetwork, you mean, DV?

Dirty Vader
Oh, I thought you managed to scoop it outfromsome site. I tried to view
it from the cartoonnetwork site and the official, but I couldnt.

mephistodesigns
sometimes I even have trouble with it, and I'm in the states. I think it depends on the traffic. It only loads after several attempts, it seems to load best in Netscape with Realplayer. Microsoft Internet Explorer has never loaded it for me, and Quicktime never loads quite right.

hana_skywalker
Hello everybody, I'm Florencia. Look, I'm from Argentina, and if I go to www.cartoonnetwork.com.ar I can watch the Clone Wars episodes online (but in Spanish) so those who aren't from the US should be able to watch them from other Cartoon Network pages.

yerssot
on the .com site it says:
"returns spring 2004"

super shadow GL
i saw it and i live in canada

Darth Revan
GOD DAMN STUPID PLUGINS!!!!

super shadow GL
what are plugins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.