I'm lonely!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kitmill
I got up this morning and suddenly realised how lonely i am! Anyone else feel like that? x

Tex
Awh, that's sad sad

Just put on your cheerleading uniform and parade about the town square, you wont feel lonely after 2 mintues. smokin'

wink

diegocala
Bend over in a public shower, that will help as well...poooor baby

burlyman
in Birmingham laughing

forumcrew
Happy Dance thats my dance for you

Bad Boy
i knows wot u mean. i needs a gf

.:[Kamikaze]:.
yeh i know what you mean.... it kinda really sux dun it..

mechmoggy
Nobody on this board should feel lonely, we have each other at least. big grin

Ushgarak
"Anyone else feel like that?"

You mean there are times when I am NOT meant to think like that?

mechmoggy
Oh come on, lets not get on a downer here...

* Grabs Ush in a head lock and ruffles his hair - Smacks Kitmill's ass *

big grin

Friend44
kitmill,

I've always been on one project or another but on some Saturday nights I did feel that things that were happenin' we're far from me. Today, I live with my girlfriend (since about 8 years). I've always been happy to be alone and happy to be with someone. There's a good and a bad side to everything. BUT, I was wrong all the time to feel alone on some Saturday nights. Some Saturday nights, we go for a stupid video with beer and pizza...like I'd end up doing when I was single...
So, moral? You want fun? You make it yourself! If you're feeling lonely alone, you'll feel alone with your friends too.

kitmill
sometimes i just wanna stay in bed all day just so i dont have to go to college and see people!

saucybird007
Me too!!
Im still in my pj's smile

Ushgarak
Likewise!

Ushgarak
Ow!

Ok, bring Mrs. Moggy along for some fun and you have a deal.

mechmoggy
She's at work today and I'm skiving off Uni.

Tee hee! big grin

Ushgarak
Cunning!

mechmoggy
I made the mistake of texting her this information and she's replied with a list of jobs to do. sad

*mumbles obscenities to self*

ivyem
just try to look forward to something, gets rid of lonely sad and mad thoghts! smile

Corran
Kitmill, you could always go practice your cheerleading for Mech and see how lonely you feel after that, am sure Mrs MM wouldn't mind after all it'll save her a job.

Fire
everyone has those days where they don't want to do anything
but some days you can't keep me down, like today WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

*slides around the room on his chair*

Storm
laughing out loud

Fire
hehe, tho now my face is a lil less big grin

kitmill
u lot r so good at making me feel beta! i'm sure mm mrs would mind if i cheered for him i only do it for single people anyway! xx ha ha ha xx

Bhang
huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.