Cheerleading!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kitmill
I really wish i lived in the USA because i absolutely love cheerelading! I joined my college squad last year and was picked for captain this year but im finding it really hard to motivate the sqaud! I have attempted to organise several fund raisers and entered us in competitions but so far we have done nothing?!?! Any of you American girlies got any ideas? Or anyone else who can think of any ideas to get my squad off their butts i would be very greatful! xx

NyC-gUrL
*thinkin*..........nonot really

must_kill_Santa
can i join

forumcrew
pictures?

Bad Boy
mmmm cheerleading!

Storm
you can always try this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif but I' m afraid that that is not the right solution to your problem erm

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic) guys....

Tex
Cheerleading? Yes please.

mechmoggy
Tell them they'll all get one hour of mech-love if they don't miss practice for a month.

That should do it methinks. wink

ivyem
try to raise money..........
car wash???

Julie
I'd say the whip works...but I dunno....may be a bit on the harsh side

Corran
And a menage-a-trois with Tex and Bejork if they do.

Fire
ooh that's harsh corran

kitmill do the girls know eachother and do they like eachother cause that is very important in every team sport

Fitch
for sure you would motivate me with that....evil face

starlitegrl
how about u threat them to kick them off the team if they dont do anything......thats what they do in my skool

The Force
i love cheerleaders wink

badkittykitty
ra ra ree kick 'em in the knee
ra ra rass kick 'em in the other knee

MadKowDZs
Lol! badkittykitty, I was just thinking about that when I read the first post. eek! big grin

grymlock
me too!!! Bring It ON!! love Kirsten Dunst!!

cheers!!

kayleigh104
i was nearly a cheerleader sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.