The New Dumbledore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
What do you all think of Michael Gambdon playing Dumbledore? Personally I think he'll be brilliant! I loved him in LOTRs and in XMEN...I think he'll play a great dumbledore.

It is sad to lose our original Dumbledore though, Harris.

sad

Loony_Luna
Er? I think you are thinking of Sir Ian Mckellen or am I wrong? huh
I think Gambon looks good on the pics I've seen of him as Dumbledore. I never liked Harris as Dumbledore...

airangel429
no, i didn't like harris much for dumbledore...BUT i do think Gambdon will be good! big grin

NO GAMBDON IS THE BAD GUY MAGNITO (SP?) IN XMEN AND HE IS GANDOLF IN LOTRs(I THINK...DONT YELL AT ME FOR THAT ONE...I THINK HE PLAYS HIM)

Loony_Luna
Well, I don't know about X-Men, but Ian McKellen plays Gandalf in the LotR movies.

airangel429
really? he looks just like the other guy WEIRD.

shaber
And McKellan plays Magneto as well as Gandalf.

Gambdon played Hamm in the post apocalyptic nihilistic one act play by Samuel Beckett called "Endgame" five years ago. In the grisly winding down, the final end is always deferred until the next night's drama... ugh! sick

airangel429
what? he looks just like him though.......i saw the pic on the net somewhere??

weegie
he looks like the old guy, but doesnt sound like him!

SilverNemesis
You guys are all wrong...... Sir Ian McKellen (with an -en, not an -an, he's a goddamn Knight, show some respect) played both Magneto in X-Men AND Gandalf in LOTR. And for the record, Sir Michael Gambon looks ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like him!!! It would do you all some good to involve yourselves in things other than the HP universe because it's quite clear that you've lost sight of things outside that realm. Then again, you're probably all underage anyway, so I suppose it's sort of fitting that you can't make the distinction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.