Neo Lives!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
When Neo is being pulled off dead as we think. Neo is glowing more then the machine or the city therefore hes a machine?....As the oracle said I think we will be seeing Agent Anderson soon.

HooT
err sorry pic doesnt work

silver_tears
yea i dont see anything huh

TheOne101
ya me niether it's just black

icansee
Whoa, what a great picture!

Ushgarak
I guess no-one tpld you that print screen does not work with DVDs- you need special software for that.

clavis9495
ow cool but wouldn't he then be unbalanced again...?

JediHDM
Agent Anderson?!?! um, Thomas Anderson is dead...Neo is what remains of Thomas Anderson...And neo is not a machine, he is human, however, he may be more than a human and more than a program...he may be the glue that binds the humans and the machines...

burlyman
eve took his body away.....

madsci
this is actually my first post (please be easy on me), but i think neo's mind is still alive. it all has to do with the jesus christ references. if you watch all three movies, the path of the one mirrors the life of jc. his "death" in m1 references jc's baptism because after that point, like jc, he realized his purpose and powers. therefore, after sacrificing himself at the end of revolutions, he has actually become greater than his former self.

my only questions are:

1. will neo return to the matrix like jc returned to life before ascending to heaven?
2. is there any relevance to comparing the trinity doctrine to the oracle-the architect-neo connection?
3. is there a connection between neo and the sun, which has worshiped as a god in past cultures?

Forgive me if these topics have been discussed before.
madsci

clavis9495
reloaded and revolutions is actually the same:

he chose humanity in the end after he postponed trins death

JediHDM
there is ALWAYS a relevance...and i think Neo has already ascended...cause there was no need for Neo to return to the matrix, seeing as how the humans already know what he did...

and Welcome. yes

madsci
3. is there a connection between neo and the sun, which has BEEN worshiped as a god in past cultures?

sorry for the omission
madsci

burlyman
smile welcome

or his baptism was morpheus freeing his mind
resurection is exactly that, at the end of M1

wink meh

madsci
i understand what you are saying, but would neo become godlike to the zionites for his sacrifice?

burlyman
found this.... http://awesomehouse.com/matrix/parallels.html

madsci
and was neo's mind completely free when morpheus freed him? up to the end of m1, he wasn't totally confident in himself. only after smith killed him and then raising up to fight, he sure of himself. he knew he could stop the bullets, he knew he could destroy smith, he believed in himself.

just a thought, thank you for making me welcome
madsci

madsci
thanks for the link
madsci

JediHDM
yes, Neo would be like their saviour, "they're own personal Jesus Christ"...and, yes, Neo's mind WAS completely free, however, Neo would not allow his mind to do things, thus, he couldn't.

silver_tears
the link is wicked B man big grin

Korri
huh? what u think?

JediHDM
hey, HooT, you have to hit the little camera button on your movie panel, rather than take a "print screen"....

forumcrew
this might help

forumcrew
whoops

forumcrew
if u want other pics let me know.. i can ermmm *not* take screens of the movie

burlyman
big grin

JKozzy
Are you sure that she said Agent Anderson?

burlyman
isnt it funny that the oracle was sitting on a im memory of thomas anderson bench (if it is so)... even though 'thomas anderson' dies in M1 and he was neo, he was still thomas anderson, in M3 that is when mr anderson really dies...

JediHDM
Mr anderson died at the end of M1...Neo ascended at the end of M3...

burlyman
stick out tongue yehp... but.... technically.... confused

lilgothgurl_03
OK WHAT THE HEck ARE U ALL TALKING BOUT?? NE ONE EVA SEEN THE MOVIE CHARMED??

lilgothgurl_03
sislver tears i like ur signature i want one like it

Osiris
Yes he lives.

The Omega

mook
madsci>1. will neo return to the matrix like jc returned to life before ascending to heaven?

would that be the equivalent of the second coming of christ?

Ascertain the fate of the one:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t18312.html

Verity
It could be just Neo's energy transforming into something else...at least thats' what I think! I don't think he can come bk as Neo though.....His task as Neo is finished.

mailedbypostman
yah.

JediHDM
yes, his task as the physical Neo is finished, however, i think that Neo, the persona, the...mind, is still alive...

ch0g0nda
He's still got one more task to complete. He needs noodles from that place in the first movie.

You remember. The one he said he used to eat from.

Awokenforever
Neo is not a machine. the reason he is glowing is because he has the power of the source running through his body. And in case you didnt notice, that is the first scene of neo in the matrix script. He is still alive and i believe he will be the next link into bringing the world back to a liveable place.

Korri
big grin

Razor
I guess no-one tpld you that print screen does not work with DVDs- you need special software for that.

Well all u have to do, is in Power dvd, just right click on the camera icon and select save to file. Then click the camera, and it will be automatically put into my pictures.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
JediHDM, Thomas Anderson is dead? Umm, Neo IS Thomas Anderson...

What do you mean he'll be meeting up with Agent Anderson? Don't you mean Agent Smith?

JediHDM
bah!! Neo is NOT Thomas Anderson. Thomas A. Anderson and Neo are two different people. Neo is the One. He is the 1337 h4x0r who goes against the system and believes in himself. Thomas A. Anderson does not believe in himself, he goes with the flow, accepts what is happening to him. Neo is Real, Thomas A. Anderson is virtual. Thomas A. Anderson's life wasn't real, it was contrived, to fit into a program. Thomas A. Anderson died when Neo left the Matrix. however, Neo lives.

As for me saying "Agent Anderson", i was asking a question based on what the creator of this thread said in the opening post. I *NEVER* said that Neo will be an Agent, and i was not refering to Agent Smith. I know what i was talking about.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Neo is Thomas, even Smith said "You seem to be living 2 lives."

He's the same man.

If he died then everyone would think he was dead but he lives in the Matrix.

What about when Neo was out of the Matrix, where he's running away from the agents, remember this?

It's in the first film.

He's with loads of people, loads of people were walking in the market and knew he was there, he's not invisable, they saw the agents didn't they?

If this is true what you said though then the Matrix is more than it's cracked up to be I guess...........

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Bye bye, I'm gone *leaves*

mailedbypostman
That's what the whole, "see how far the rabbit hole goes" thing is.

Korri
oh my god. I thought i was a patient person no expression

JediHDM
half the stuff he says doesn't even make any sense...

Korri
its a she no expression

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I am a she, yes.

Ok, I'm not coming back here again, well I might....bye bye wink

JediHDM
wow...and i usually attribute the really inanely retarded posts to men...

mc pee pants
yeah... i thought she was a he too...

that so totally destroys the girls are smarter than the boys stereotype.

mailedbypostman
I'm tempted to quote omega's sig, but i think you already saw that connection.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I'm sorry for confusing people, I do that sometimes but I know what I'm talking about...

Most girls are smarter because they have better consentration than boys.

I'm a tomboy though.....

I wasn't gonna come back here but I wanted to see if you said anything about me (which you did).

Korri
thus proving you are swting out to delibaratley annoy us?

mailedbypostman
We shall see...

Korri
thats attention seeking...

JediHDM
ya think?

i hate it when people join and think that everyone should worship them...oh, uh, of course not you, though, Korri...hehehe

j/k...but really, spam-posting is so much of the suck

Korri
i dont expect everyone to worship me erm

...just respect my authority diva

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I'm not looking for attention or wanting everyone to 'worship' me

Korri
well thats how your behaving.

The Assassin
Ok, first of all i just wanna say when the little girl at the end says to the oracle, do you think we will ever see him again she is reffering to Neo, not anderson. And yeah I do think neo is still alive because 1, the answers the little girls question with a yes 2, the machines took him somewhere and i think they wouldn't let him die after the huge favor he did them.

The Assassin
Ok, first of all i just wanna say when the little girl at the end says to the oracle, do you think we will ever see him again she is reffering to Neo, not anderson.
/\
|
|
Sry meant smith right there not anderson.

The Assassin
Ah!!!!!!
Not there i mean where i put anderson i meant ta put smith.
***Stupid arrow thing***

Korri
quit spamming. If your going to do that edit your posts.

shaber
A very disappointing ending. The Matrix and the machines should have been destroyed.

Korri
seriously shut up no expression

shaber
And throw in the cyborgs too yes

Korri
droolio

((The_Anomaly))
--- Most girls are smarter because they have better consentration than boys. ---

umm i think u mean that they APPEAR smarter because they better concentration

((The_Anomaly))
they have..haha! (lack of concentration:P)

The Assassin
How about you don't ever tell me what to do again , and I mean EVER and i won't ever spam this forum again.

Korri
What gives you the right to talk to me like that?

i was only giving you some advice.

lil bitchiness
Can we stop with the hostility please everyone.

Korri
coarse Milla droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.