Nobody Dose it better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rawcus
we al love the ond flms we all say remembr the bit when .... well whats the best bit of all time

smokin' rolling on floor laughing smokin'

yerssot
that's not easy you know!
every movie has his ups and downs smile

dannyboi
i think it is wen bond brakes out of the hair and kills both villans in the world is not enough

dannyboi
you smell

forumcrew
in license to kill bond is talking to the bad guy and the bad guy(sorry i forgot his name been a while) is looking up who "james bond" is on his computer and it pops up british agent LICENSE TO KILL and the guy about shits his pants! it was priceless

yerssot
Franz Sanchez? (Robert Davi)

Mr Parker
I love that song Nobody does it better from The Spy who Loved me.awesome song.

JackMode211
when bond rode the bike off of the cliff to catch up with the plane that was falling in goldeneye..... probably my favorite or second favorite escape...and i also like when he was driving the tank following that car...and destroying the city...it was funny

Ahnold
Bump!

How to pick just one? Terribly tricky ...

yerssot
flip a coin thumb up

Ahnold
But what's heads and what's tails?

yerssot
you don't know what a head is? eek!

Ahnold
Erm, no. I said what is HEADS and what is TAILS. As in "heads and tails" when you flip a coin?

yerssot
I was trying to be funny ... no need to rub it in sad

Ahnold
Oh ... erm, I knew that. I was, erm ... being funny too. That's right, yeah. Ha ha ha and all that.

{Walks away sheepishly}

yerssot
*best homer simpson voice*
oh! it's a joke! I get it! I get jokes!

Ahnold
laughing

yerssot
d'oh no expression

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Rawcus
we al love the ond flms we all say remembr the bit when .... well whats the best bit of all time

smokin' rolling on floor laughing smokin'

yeah thats my favorite song as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.