The Twins can NOT be KILLED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SetoKaiba
dAVE 123 even if you do get a shot on the twins or something, they will just go ghost mode and heal they can not be killed. Post you r answers do you think they can die or not everybody thumb up thumb down

burlyman
What the f**k? ...no!

GABRIEL05
It's already been stated what their fate is.

Lite-x2x
They can be killed although it's not going to be easy.

GABRIEL05
Ya, you have to call the Ghostbusters.

I wonder if you can load proton packs in the construct...

Lite-x2x
lol

SetoKaiba
What are you talking about it has already been revealed, (I like the Banna thing burly man) What the f**k? no alright cool but yes or no you guys

Oswald Kenobi
The twins are just programs. The Merv probably had them deleted for failing in their mission.

dave123
the twins can be killed, you just have to hit them BEFORE they can ghost

Oswald Kenobi
I'm sure they probably could be killed, but you clearly them phase out and ride the explosion up into the air. They were still alive then.

spydar1982
it doesnt matter anymore the twins were just filler. the same way darth maul was. they mean nothing.

EyeMakeMovies
will everyone please shut up about the twins! who cares if they werent in revo.. who wanted to see another fight with them anyways? its not like they were vital to the story... they were just tools of the merov... i've had enough of cookies and twins... (i still love cookies, i just dont wanna talk about them forever)

JediHDM
"Cookies need love too", eyemakemovies...you cannot forget that, that is the simplest truth...

dave123
its "cookies need love like everything does" stop quoting the T-shirt!

burlyman
yeah SP, yeah...

EyeMakeMovies
right. thats why i added the "i still love cookies" to the end of my post

The Unknown
Hopefully the twins will be in Matrix Online.

eatingimpaired
Listen to the man...

SetoKaiba
Will you shut up eyemakemovies the Twins were the best thing in the Matrix trilogy mad Now what this about a matrix online? I have not heard anything about that.

P.S. pECAN sANDIES are the BEST cookies

The Unknown
You haven't heard about the Matrix Online? Go to http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

SetoKaiba
Alright dude thanks I will hey unknown you think you can get that entire thing from the mtv music awards and personal message it to me?

The Unknown
http://www.angelfire.com/magic/matrixslash8/ has it pretty accurate.

SetoKaiba
dude it aint bringin it up check it again

The Unknown
I checked... it works.

MC Mike
Much funnier when you see it... that script is boring.

SetoKaiba
true that true that

SetoKaiba
dude it aint I m telling you it just says ad code or something

mook
they can suffer damage - like when one has his arm in the door and morpheus is shooting it. however he then heals it.
when the car blows up they are seen ghosting so presumably could survive/heal.
i agree with them being 'darth maul type' characters - cool but not overly important.

The Unknown
The Twins "ghosting out" during the explosion could signify their destruction. We don't know what happens to them when they're deleted. When they die, they might automatically "ghost out" and then fade away.

((The_Anomaly))
the twins could be killed by......guess who?.....NEO, he would just deleat them like hid smith in M1, as well as it is possible that he could hit them while in "ghost form" hes the one, he can do anything if he believes he can....twins could be killed, oh also if you shot them in the head while they were normal, they would die, they cant phase out when theres a bullet in thier head...

johnnyjj21
mad Why do you want to kill the Olsen twins? mad

SetoKaiba
True we dont really know what would happen if you did by some will of God

SetoKaiba
like when one has his arm in the door and morpheus is shooting it.

Correction it was Trinity shooting His arm

SetoKaiba
The Twins are already deleted that is why they are Ghosts so your ideal about Neo wouldnt work

Sifer
Firstly, NO-ONE here, and I MEAN, no-one knows the fate of the twins. The Wachowski's description of the Twins to errr, the Twins was this:

They are rogue program's who will wander the Matrix forever.

Did you see that word at the end. Thank you, good night. And if you're wondering about the sarcasm, it's because I have said this too many times.

mook
SetoKaiba> do you think your signature might be a little on the long side? if your posting one word replies you still take up the whole screen!

Sifer
And yeah, SetoKaiba, please make your sig shorter. Just put something like:

Watch the MTV Movie Awards Matrix spoof.

Simple.

mook
If the Wachowski's did indeed say that then the orginal post is correct "the twins can not be killed".

after all they are ghost-like and how do you kill a ghost?

(PS i know they are programs that appear to have ghost-like qualities and are percieved as ghosts by normal humans and that ghosts dont exist (in the matrix universe) but are rogue programs)

SetoKaiba
Sorry how is that better yes no

SetoKaiba
whoops not tryin to copy you uknown

mook
thats great ergo i like it big grin

plus your right - the twins cant be killed.

Sifer
Much better big grin

SetoKaiba
K

MooK: I know I am right but your one of the few that agree Happy Dance

I like the ergo i like it thing thats pretty funny laughing

mook
the more i think about it the more i believe- i dont think they can be killed.

SetoKaiba
Excatly that what i have been saying all along i dont know why your the only one that agrees i mean come on laughing you rock mook rock

Sifer
They can't be killed as it has been said quite a few times now smile

SetoKaiba
Alright cool wink hey if you wana be on my buddy list just pm me and tell me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.