THAT Frodo picture...[Spoiler!!]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camellia
I understand the the 'The Return of the King' Visual Companion has been released in America....alas! it has not in the United Kingdom!

What I ask is this: I have heard from somebody on the Internet that there is a picture of Frodo when in the Tower of Cirith Ungol but it shows a slightly different scene to the book.....apparently, there is a scene with Frodo being tied to a table to be tortured and basically, I want to see the picture to judge it for myself.

There is a debate as to whether it really IS Frodo or whether it is in fact a flashback of Gollum.

If anybody has this book, would you possibly be able to scan the picture and show it here? Pleeeeeeease? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exa
I've already scanned trough the Visual Companion, but only short, I couldnt see such a picture... I must look at it again tomorrow big grin

Camellia
Lol, oh well - maybe I should ask that girl again when I next email her.....

Exa
Good idea wink

Maybe I just didnt see it as I was so busy with the pic of the Tower Of Cirith Ungol big grin

undomiel
where can you find it?

sauron
il look for it now and iil tell you all the link,

do me one favour though, what is on my sig, sauron, cos ichanged it to melkor but it still looks like the sauron one to me

Camellia
Thanks sauron!! (Wow, I never thought I would say that in my life time!! LOL)

sauron
lol sauron is great although not as good as melkor, he would have been too if it wasnt for those meddling hobbits

(is that the first scooby doo skit on this site lol)

sauron
go on...http://www.meduseld.btinternet.co.uk/spoilergalleryframes.htm look at them ALL

i will accept your thanks, i have done a deed of good, hehehe (or so you think muahahahahahhahahaha) sorry bit too in character there

Camellia
I bow down to thee, oh great Sauron of KMC (but not of Middle-earth :P)

Thanks for the link! big grin

ilvorlandobloom
wow, lots of cool pics! yay!

nazgulinthedark
it's still one the sauron one, sauron

nazgulinthedark
hehehe that sounded weird

Exa
Anyone yet found the pic of Cirith Ungol online?

It's in one of the books... dun remember in which...

sauron
cirith ungol, just go on www.google. cllick on images and type it in

Camellia
None there from the film though sad

Oh well, never mind!

muse5
i saw the visual at borders and i don't remember that picture, o well i wasn't paying that good attention, i was hiding from this really annoying girl... long story

Camellia
it seems that you are all right and my internet friend was wrong! I've just seen the Visual Companion, and you are right - there is no such picture! LOL!

becky_babes
lord of the rings will kick ass with return of the king ...it must of come out in cinema near u peeps..but not round here at stoke...all i no is that frodo dies and aragorn saves the day rock

becky_babes

Camellia
Um, not being rude but have you read the books? stick out tongue

Frodo doesn't die (thank goodness!) - and I know for a fact that PJ isn't going to change the ending to that either!

big grin

Camellia
Guess what!?

I looked at the Visual Companion again today (in a shop) and I saw the picture I was looking for!! Unfortunately I still haven't a clue whether it's Frodo or Gollum - although the skin seems too pale to be Gollum.....

*gets brain ache*

Verity
I haven't seen that....all i did see was Frodo half naked with his hands tied! Dunno if he was being tortured....I think it's Sam finding him!

Camellia
Lol, yeh, I've seen that one too.

But THIS picture is pretty small and it's really hard to tell who it is....oh well, I guess I'll have to just wait until the 17th....

BingaBonga
yea it's in the books, and that will be very awkward... of course people will take it the wrong way... if you know what i mean... not me though! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.