I dont know if this has been posted before but....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
What do you think is the worst Horror Movie ever?I think its Halloween 3.But you guys can decide....

Dario Argento
Of the ones you mentioned Scream 2 by far

Micheal_Myers
Good Choice...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
omg y people hate Halloween 3? just cuz of the title? if it was a seperate movie i bet people would think of it differently. i thought it was unique.

i voted for scream 2. close was jeepers creepers

Micheal_Myers
Halloween 3 sucked.Everyone might not like it just because Michael is not in it.But not me.That movie was unique, but in a bad way.I just thought it sucked plain out.You may like it.But saying what I think after I watched the entire movie...I just didnt find the story or the antagonist very appealing.

HockeyFace
WHAT! There are many worse horror films than what you nnamed! I came name some off the top of my head... Attack of the Killer Shrews, The Giant gila Monster, Plan 9 From Outer Space, the list goes on and on!

What was so bad about Jeepers Creepers?

Striel
Dead Alive is the WORST MOVIE EVER.

Halloween III is a good movie.

BackFire
Dead Alive is a masterpiece.

Striel
um...no.

HockeyFace
Dead Alive is B-Grade but I like B-Grade films... it depends on tastes.

BackFire
Um yes, it's one of the funniest and most bluntly gory films ever made. It never takes itself seriously, but it's damn fun to watch.

HockeyFace
I agree whole heartedly... don't say umm because I get enough of that from the morons I live around in this dump that I reside in.

J-c
who of you liked texas chainsaw masacre??

Lord Soth
Which one? Original, remake, or one of the sequels?

BackFire
I love the original

Micheal_Myers
The way you have been jugding things you make it sound like originallity is all a movie needs to be good.Halloween 3...I dont know you you people see in it but whatever.I think that it sucked.Also...The thing wont let me edit the poll so just keep on telling me what you hate or just vote if what you hate is up there...and after this poll is over...then I will make another with your suggestions...

Dario Argento
Originally posted by Striel
Dead Alive is the WORST MOVIE EVER.

How can you say that? It is a little masterpiece!

Michael Myers 1
Ok i voted for Halloween 3 for 1. The movie sucked badly and it didnt have anything to do with the other Halloweens i mean if it was a seperate movie it might of been better. Not. And also it was a little to do with halloween cuz the owner of the factory is mikes brother. I liked Jeepers Creepers and Jason X they wernt bad. for the others. i havnt seen them and heres a pic of the dvd cover of Freddy vs. Jason

xblanex
dude, weve all seen it lol

Michael Myers 1
lol i didnt kno srry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.