Cool Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LipiDSama
Taken from Uncanny X-Men Book 341.. this was one of my favorite fights.

http://digigraphics.opticwind.com/

If anyone else wants to take pictures or scannes and send me pictures i will host them. I think a cool fight website would be cool.

DezW
Here is one.
Could I post more Nightcrawler battle-pics? Do you like him?

MadKowDZs
Hehe!

MadKowDZs
Here's someone you dont wanna fight!

Kes
Lets keep this on x-men topic.

Paola
I love Thundercats!!!!!
well.... just the animated show...... big grin

Blind-Enemy
one of my favorite fight is from Wolverine #45, a battle between Lady Deathstrike, Wolverine and Sabretooth.
Claws and blood galore!

DezW
I find a perfect old thread for our fights!
Pleeeease Kes don't close it!!!!!!!!

(X-Men)

Vampiree
dez it's sooooo perfect!!!!! i can't believe you found us a playground!!! kes pretty please! we don't do anything bad, and nobody was postin to this thread anymore!
so dezzie, where were we?

DezW
paintless vampire, cakeless demon!
beware my swords!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRR!

Vampiree
arrr!!! *takes out a flamethrower* hehehhe.... *evil grin*

DezW
nooooo! my fur!
heartless!!! *takes out a Britney Spears CD...*

Vampiree
noooo... you wouldn't dare.... *takes out a marilyn manson cd and HUGE speakers...i really mean huge*

gambit88
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious

Blind-Enemy
marilyn manson???????? how awful that would be

Blind-Enemy
better a cradle of filth or a opeth cd

Vampiree
HEY!! I LOVE MARILYN MANSON! actually i thought about burzum or mayhem or any other black metal big grin THAT'S loud believe me big grin

DezW
*bites the cables in two laughing and takes out a little tiny discman...Vampy notices a lot of speakers on the trees around... lots of them... switches on and... horrible to describe!... *

Vampiree
*vampiree smiles and shows dezzie that she had plugged her ears, the she thwors a dagger, in a second the dagger is stuck in dezzie's palm, pinching her to the tree*
-and know, let's play jesus *evil grin* (no offence christians! i don't have anything to your relligion)

Blind-Enemy
vampiree i love burzum & mayhem, but i prefer the cradle stuff

Vampiree
oh.. hehe but burzum is louder

DezW
AAUUUU!
*pulls the dagger out... it aaaaches...... looks down to her palm.. it hurts and bleeds...
takes out a lighter and throws it into the vampire... Vampy's hair catches fire*

Vampiree
MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *vampiree looses her hair (read: she is bald) pulls on the hood of her shirt and point to dezzie with the flamethrower*
-it will take time for them to grow back, you are gonna pay for that dorottya...
*the flamethrower goes on, huge flames surround dezzie and dezzie gets hurt and cannot go out of the flaming circle*

DezW
not go out but jump out!
*with a tumble in the air jumps on Vampy's shoulders and starts to strangle her with her tail... Vampy falls down to the ground. Dez checks her arms and legs... phhh.. still blue and furry*

Vampiree
*vampiree turns into fog and dezzie falls to the ground, vampy morphs back just above dezzie and she falls directly on top of her, pinching her to the ground*

Yammer
if anyone has the last issue of the X-ecutioner song part 12, can someone take a screen shot of Havok? Its where he uses his power on Stryfe. Stryfe says something about the shield was designed to keep Summers' powers at bay and he didnt think it would let Alex in. He holds his fists up to his face and they are smoldering with his power and he looks pissed.
Thanks to anyone who can get that one

Vampiree
damn! this thread was supposed to be old! now everyody's gonna remember about it and we're gonna loose our playground!!! nooooo

DezW
*Dez kicks up and Vampy falls head first right into a big pile of sh*t. Dez grins and jumps up fast.*

DezW
nooo! we will fight for our playground!!! until death (closing..)!!! right, Vampy?

Vampiree
*vampy lands just before the pile of youknowwhat and*
-now i'm gonna kill you you you-know-whatkindof wheel!!!!!!!!
*a lighting strucks dezzie and the is black and burnt like in cartoons big grin*

DezW
Yammer: I think there it is
it is in hungarian big grin

DezW
grrrrr, my fave pants!!!!! you will pay for that!!!!
*runs to Vampiree and throws her into the river where a lot of hungry pirahnas wait for her*

Vampiree
*piranhas try to bite vampy but her skin is hard as stone (i'm a frickin vampire for cryin out loud!) she goes out of the water, sticks her tongue out on dezzie, shrugs her shoulders and walks away*

Vampiree
dezzie what about the est of the prequel comic? i mean, is that it? it can't be... send me more!

DezW
*takes out her swords and teleports to the front of the soaked and hairless vampire*
FIGHT IF YOU ARE A.. WOMAN!

Vampiree
*vampiree's hair already grew back but she's soaked as hell and pretty ticked off*
-oh.... go away...
*she turns into a bat and flies away (to the nearest cafe) leaving dez confused*

Vampiree
WHAT ABOUT THE COMIC DEZZIE?

DezW
you are sooo curious!
hehe, feel the pain of curiosity!
muhaha, I'm soo cruel and powerful!

Vampiree
nooooo! send it to me!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaah!!! i want to know what happened to kurt and the ugly impulsive guard!

DezW
it is sooo saaad.... sad
no... I don't want you to feel this sadness... I'm just protecting you!

Vampiree
PLEEEEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and dezzie if kes will be mad at us fer this we can, ugh i mean YOU can always make us a thread in the off-topic forum...i know it's les comfortable and the off-topic forum sucks, but i don't wanna get banned big grin

Yammer
sweet! that would be the one.
Also in that issue is the coolest ArchAngel pic ever. Its a big pic taking most of the frames on that page. He's floating and has his arms and hands crossed across his chest.

I wish I hadnt tossed out my collection... I had some great issues

DezW
Vampiree.. You are right... I've made a thread for ya gal!

Vampiree
wut? shit i'll be back in half an hour wait for me here sweetheart

DezW
Yammer: you mean this? big grin

Yammer
no its before that. Its where some of the Xmen are deciding Apocalypse's fate.
Arch says he will handle this and then he takes off to find him

Maelstrom
How about the one when The Collosus fights The Gladiator and Gladiator picks up an entire buliding and drops it on Peter.
Gladiator can rip stars in half
He can move at different speeds, above the norm. and once took out an entire armada single handed
He can also fly through hyper-space
Imperial Guard rock.

Orion x
hey,

Orion x
pirate pirate

Orion x
yeh well..........moving on...........

DezW
Vampy it couldn't work... I hate the Community threads...
*curls into a ball and cries*

Please Kes don't ban us! The other sides of the forum makes me a little... depressed... Strangers write in our thread... And we cannot find each others writings... cannot fight... :~~~

Vampiree
dezzie it won't do! they are like animals there! i can't push myself through the crowd!!!!!! aaaaah!! kes, have mercy, we've tried! we've tried really! don't bann us! kesssy *puppy eyes* ok dezzie i think we will continue here

gambit88
why don't you pm each other?

Vampiree
pm? it;s sooooooooo slow... not for our beautiful conversations!!! and we found a thread that nobody reads and look at it now!!! everybody wants to have a pic in here!!! *cries* ok, dezzie will send you those pics, even i will do that if i will have them but for cryin out loud give us our playground!!!

Vampiree
and where the heck is dezzie now!!!

DezW
hereee!
where were we?

Vampiree
i walked away and left you confused big grin

DezW
and during the waiting I found a piece of blackforest cake and ate it!
I'm full with sugar and POWER!

Vampiree
can you see that! xgambitx has just made a new thread...

DezW
yes... and YOU CANNOT CLOSE IT BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER!!!

DezW
Kes will kill us..
I'll draw a little Storm for ya... but don't kill us because the off topic, please!

Sesy Allerdyce
eer... mads...

Vampiree
i think you meant kill, not kiss dezzie... and now i will take a bath

DezW
here is a pic too... I cannot find the one you talk about... sorry...

Vampiree
ok, i'm back dezzie... fresh, clean and smellin like flowers big grin

DezW
like chrysanthemum on your grave!
You will pay for my pants!!!!!! AND I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Vampiree
NO WAY! I HAVE THE POWER! but i would like to talk peacefully because i don't wan't to loose my coolness... it took sooooo much time for me to calm down... *sigh*

DezW
haha! so I have to provoke ya!
*grips a little mud and throws it onto Vampy's face frisks around Vampy and calls her names*

Vampiree
*vampiree remains cool, actually she's meditatin now*

DezW
*with an evil grin she puts an earphone on Vampy's ears... switch on... and starts a song by... by.... the SPICE GIRLS!*
muhahaha!

Vampiree
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! I USED TO LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS AS A LITTLE GIRL!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE AND SAY STH BAD ABOUT THEM!!!

Vampiree
*starts to sing quietly* '.... when two become one....'

Yammer
So sorry! I just remember seeing it after Apocalypse and Stryfe fight and Apocalypse crashes into the X-mansion. There he is met with the Blue team. I think it was #8 of the series. Sorry bout that

DezW
muhahaha! because I'm soo evil and powerful!

Vampiree
i don't care about the spice girls dez! i used to like them as i said stick out tongue mwahahahaha you have NO power

DezW
*starts to jump on her Spice Girls cds*

Vampiree
still no effect! i just don't care about the spice girls! mwahahaahaha! AND i have plugged ears!

DezW
so... you must to listen... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

Vampiree
read my lips dez: PLUGGED EARS

DezW
I've already unplugged your ears... when you tried to meditate big grin

Vampiree
oh... then... then i just start to walk away saying:
-i don't want to fight dez-sempai (i think i spelled it right) i am now a peaceful and calm person...
*walks, walks, walks down the path*

DezW
*grips a little mud and throws it onto Vampy's face and frisks to Vampy and binds some ribbon up in her hair*

Vampiree
*vampy has an energetic field around herself so dezzie can't throw her with mud*
-peace dez-sempai... live in peace *starts talkin like yoda and still walks*

gambit88
I GOT 3 TO 1 ON DEZ 3 TO 1 ON DEZ ANY TAKERS?

Vampiree
no way! you're bettin on us now?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DezW
big grin

DezW
uuuhh, I found the pic!!!!!!!

DezW
but it was in the #9, not in the #8! big grin

gambit88
oh dez did you send that pic to my email?

Vampiree
sooo cool!!! angel looks awesome!

DezW
anybody knows the demons are much better than the vampires! fight you little green jedi-like! big grin

*teleports behind a tree and back to Vampy and puts a squirrel into Vampy's black t-shirt!*

DezW
sorry... what pic?

Vampiree
you! *takes her sword out* fight!

DezW
4 wings... like a dragonfly...
I don't like Angel...

DezW
finally!!!
*takes her swords out and waiting*

Vampiree
I SAID FIGHT!!!

Vampiree
*vampy makes the neo pose and waves her hand to invite dezzie to attack*

Vampiree
or SHE IS FORCED BY HER MOTHER TO GO TO SLEEP sad i hope we will fight tomorrow dezzie. love ya :* goodnight everyone!

DezW
*teleports behind the vampire... errr... no throusers yet... sooo what can I do? Dez kicks her in the pants*

DezW
grrrrr.... good night... *waves*

Vampiree
trousers mean pants dezziebig grin really good night this time stick out tongue big grin

DezW
I know it.... I knoooowww it...
ok... so *kicks your ASS!!!!!!!!!* (I just wanted to be a nice, politeness lil' demon... :~~~ everybody hurts me...)

Yammer
I was going to say eithe r8 or 9..... its been ten years since I read that series..... give me some credit for remembering some of it

juggernaut26
Gambit88 i'll take that bet

Vampiree
yeah! someone want's me to win! i won't disappoint you!!!

DezW
yeah, you don't wanna dissappoint him (her?) but it'll be hard because your head is still in a big pile of shit... hehe
and I kicked your ASS!!!!!!
(I'm so cruel and powerful but everybody knows it... it is so unambiguous...)

Vampiree
no i did not fall to that pile of shit! i landed right beside it! and to you kickin my ass *vampiree's fist is up in the air, a second later dezzie's on the ground spillin out her front teeth*

DezW
maybe you had concussion cuz your face is still.. umm... shittish...
and it was only my gum! my teeth are strong and a powerless vampire isn't able to damage them...

Vampiree
of course i am able to! and my face is not 'shittish'! ANYWAYS you do not have teeth, i laugh

DezW
it is because the concussion... *sigh* poor vampire... ridiculous all what you've said

Vampiree
oh, f*ck you..... i am waaaaaay much powerful than YOU!

juggernaut26
you better win vamp and dez i'm a 22 year old guy who likes cheetoes hiking splunkering and movies

DezW
hehehe, you are joking like always big grin

Vampiree
i pormise i will win juggy! (now dez, do we even plan one of us winning? big grin)
*takes out a bow and arrows, wshooooo!!!! and dezzie is pinched to a nearby tree and canonot move cuz these are magic arrows!!!! you have to wait one round! (too much rpg's a know)*

DezW
*makes a magic circle around the arrows and she is free!*
*throws a paintball to Vampy's direction... she is soo cruel... Vampy is a pink and neongreen vampire now*

Vampiree
no way! you had to wait one round! GAME MASTER! SHE'S CHEATING! well, obviously i am not pink and neongreen because on the ENERGETIC FIELD and the paint just fell down and i'm laughin, laughin sooo damn hard that pyro compared to me is quite a calm person
-you? you tried to.... OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!! MWAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!! *rotfl*

debby
i think this is a good fight

DezW
*laughs on the floor because Vampy is just pink and green...*
you have no powers!!!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!

Vampiree
i am not pink and green! if you won't stick to the rules and just play god i won't fight with you!

DezW
the rules don't go for Dez the POWERFUL DEMON!
rules are the weapons of the weaks... :P

Vampiree
ok... now i'm not speaking to you anymore.... and certainly NOT fighting with you.... miffed miffed

DezW
I knew it! you don't like me... you don't like the demons... *cries*
Everybody hates me...

Vampiree
hmpf! you play the game nice, or i won't talk to you! (this is sabotage!)

DezW
but I don't know the rules... it'd be no fair...

Vampiree
the one and only rule is: DO NOT PLAY GOD THERE HAS TO BE STH THAT WILL HURT YOU and you're not stickin to it!

gambit88
C'MON DEZ I DON'T WANNA LOSE TO JUGGERNAUT BEAT HER DOWN (no offense to the lovely vampiree)

DezW
you can hurt me... don't say, that I'm invulnerable... but not with that arrows!

Vampiree
it's just everytime i atack you, you say i missed or that you are just too darn powerful, it's no fun that way!

gambit88
that's true dez i don't want my money on ya if your gonna be a dirty fighter.

juggernaut26
LETS GO VAMPIREE hit 'er with a nuke!!!

gambit88
hey that's not fair no nukes!!!

Vampiree
so whadya say dezzie? my shining katana is wating for an answer!

Vampiree
where the heck is dezzie now?

gambit88
hey you two should make this a fight between kurt and john.

DezW
MEEEEEEE??? Ok, maybe you're right...

So where were we?

DezW
Noo, never! John and Kurt are the best of friends!

Vampiree
hehehehehe *katana's up in the air, vampy's grinning evily*

gambit88
*gambit88 takes front row seat to watch the fight*

LETS GO DEZ!!!

DezW
*takes out her swords and grins back... stare at each other like on OUR pic!*

Vampiree
yeah! they practically love eachother! and it's OUR fight, not THIERS

Vampiree
yeah, i love OUR pic! *vampy invites dezzie to atack*

DezW
LET'S GO, YOU POWERLESS VAMPIRE!

DezW
*with a big jump Dez appears in front of Vampy... the blades flash*

juggernaut26
*juggernaut26 goes to front row and sits next to gambit to watch fight*

LETS GO VAMPIREE!!!

Vampiree
*vampy jumps up, up in the air! then... she dissapears (turned into fog and hid in the shadows, hey! it's night! i won't fight in the sunlight!), she appears right behind dezzie just to poke her with the blade of her dagger*
-suprise! *the dagger goes straight into dezzies.... um.... leg!*

gambit88
g2g cya later

DezW
grrrrr... my leg!!!!!!
*bleeds like hell, but fends the next poke off with the sword in her tail*

heeeeey, it is night?? I'm almost invisible in the dark! I'm blue, man! Muhahaha!

Vampiree
no way dezzie, i can see perfectly in the dark, i see worse in sunlight *vampy has now two samurai swords just cuz dezzie has 3 and she thought it was unfair. she jumps, like 10 m away (i have the metric system! wheeeeeeeee!!!!) grimaces, cuz she's mad and pulls her katanas out

DezW
*teleports above the vampire, swishes and a big heavy branch falls onto Vampy's head*

Vampiree
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! *whoosh! the katanas are up up in the air and dezzie falls to the groun her chest and arms cut and without a shirt evil face *

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>