70 Spoiler Pictures All In One Go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
http://www.meduseld.btinternet.co.uk/spoilergalleryframes.htm

VISIT THERE, NEED I SAY MORE, I WILL ACCEPT YOOR THANKS LATER BYE BYE MY LITTLE MINIONS OF DESTRUCTION -MWAH-

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, all those pics r so cool!

fini
good pics............but i've seen all but 2 of them before

Exa
Nice, thanks smile
I knew the pics, but the site where they were was deleted before I could save them - so, meneg hennaid smile

Gilraen
Thanks for link. wink

Exa
I've been searching for this pic of the head of this statue with the flower-crown for ages smile

BingaBonga
yup i had that link in my favorites, but still everyone should see it, it's cool...cool

nazgulinthedark
hey! in the book the ringwraiths were on horseys! thy're soooo much cooler on horses!

sauron
your all very much welcome big grin took me a WHOLE 2 minutes to find that lol

muse5
sad thing is, ive seen all of those already except for some of the ee TTT pics... i just have to say this, arwen's costumes are soo pretty, i want a dress like hers, i'd wear it to prom... lol

sauron
muse5 in your sig words

"i've got 24 hours to take down this bozo, an entire scheme i've been planning for 18 years goes up in smoke... AND YOU'RE WEARING HIS MERCHANDISE!!!"

that bit, ive heard it before whats it off

BingaBonga
arwen's dresses are cool, she isn't... lol stick out tongue eowyn's dresses are cool too, and she's cool...

Aragorn#1
wow those were cool thanks man, Arwen looks very pretty... so does Aragorn but ya know... he he jk

Verity
Most of these pix r from the trailer tho right?...

Exa
Yep the ones in the middle are.

Maikahyandowen
they did an awsome job on the trailer. why on earth is the movie coming out on a wednesday???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.