what do u think about harry potter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noneok
i dont like it but i can still understand why other ppl like it

SillySnape
Well I rather enjoy the series.. the character Harry Potter annoys me a bit..

Maikahyandowen
People like Harry and his world because it is to them a world far more amazing and wonderful than the one they live in. Who doesn't like the idea of hexing the people that are mean to them? Magic never fails to facinate the masses.

LindsIsTightK
I freakin love the Harry Potter series more then anything! It's so awesome! I think that the Harry Potter book series is probably my favorite series of all time. I think these books are absolutely amazing.

tsukasa13
All the same! The series is really good and the movie well... itsn't just as good but it's ok.... Happy Dance

Toms_Chick85
i agree wit Maikahyandowen. they are awesome. i wish there really waz a diff world like dat. i would love to live in it. ( if i waz ever there next to da hogwarts express at da right time even thought i know it wouldent happen i would love to run right into da brick wall thing waz to c wat happens....lol)

Shark
The books are way better, coz in the films they don't show everything that happens.

Maikahyandowen
they can't show everything. the movies were really long as it is. putting everything in them that was in the book would make them too long.

Schizo_n_me
But who would object to a really long movie? If it meant fitting in all the parts....I sure wouldn't...

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah schizo_n_me has got it right theyd b no objection from me

vvvrulz
The book and movies are fine, im certainly a fan. Yet the whole regime is ridiculously overhyped in my opinion. I think ive opened i thread on that matter actually...

Maikahyandowen
the really loyal fans wouldn't care how long it is.
I FOUND THE HARRY POTTER 3 TRAILER ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

noneok
show me

Maikahyandowen
it's at the official website. harrypotter.com the dementor is awsome. eek! big grin eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.