the way neo sees after bein gblinded...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiQuiD
its been mentioned on the forums that neo sees anything connected to the source with his "fire vision". but how can this be true considering the fact he can see bane(smith) while fighting him on the logos.. and neither bane nor smith are actually connected to the source? is that not the way neo sees? thanks for any replies....

The Unknown
When Neo fights Bane on the ship, he gets blinded, and him being the anomaly, it allows him to see matrix coding.

The Omega

eatingimpaired
uhuhuhhuhhuhuh

Morpheus
Will that mean Neo will see everyone like that?

The Omega
Morpheus> Everything that originates from or is connected to OR controlled by the Neo can see (or could).

AliasNeo15
that's why he could see all those pod's in the fields. They were all Smith. WHOA!!!smile

Morpheus
Will that mean Neo will see everyone like that?

The Omega
blink Deja vu...

AliasNeo15
ok ok, he could see anything that is connected with him. Smith is connected, but Trinity isnt, and that is y he couldnt see her. Neo could see the machines because he is connected with them in some way. He is connected to Smith, and Smith may have connected with one of the machines in the matrix at some point.

LiQuiD
well.. thanks those were some of my speculations.. i wish we had some more to go on than just speculation lol... (the only downfall of the movie except for the corny rainbow ending wink)

JediHDM
that was a sunrise, not a rainbow, and it was "for Neo"...

FLIPMODE
That's Funny in IMax I thought I saw a rainbow too, but not on regular screen.

LiQuiD
ehh... you know what i mean...wink and i knew it was for neo... but i still think it was a really corny ending.... it does however leave it open so.. bring ont he matrix online!smile

Korri
i thought that was so sweet!!

SpikeSpiegel
Hmmmm...I wonder what's changed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.