Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
I didnt like this first one ok so it was bad. But i liked the 2nd one i loved it i dont know why people hate it so much. Is it because its a new horror movie? Or is it that you just plain think it sucks. Well id ont think it sucked. i have Jeepers Creepers 1 at my house and it isnt that bad. I mean some people act like its the worst horror movie. You also think that the newer horror movies arnt good. Whats up with that? So how can they make a good horror movie if we are in the future and not in the past. I mean ive heard some good compliments about newer horror movies. For example 28 Days Later By BackFire and Freddy vs. Jason by alot of people.So dont judge a book by its cover and lets let the newer horror villians come.

And does anybody kno the jeepers creepers name? ive only heard that he is a bat from hell but not his name.

smile mad smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
jeepers creeps one WAS going to be the greatest movie...while i was watching i was like damn this is really good...but after half of the movie it got really stupid. and the second one was just awful. i liked first one better.

Michael Myers 1
i tihnk the second was way better

swordmaster
I liked both of 'em, but I can see why people might not like the second one. It was primariy on a bus, so there wasn't a whole lot of scenary changing going on. Also, the deaths were in the middle between being creative and being repetitive. It seemed as though they just threw in the killing everytime someone goes outside, that kinda erased some of the suspense I remember from the first one, how he was so methodical and direct in going after only one person for one thing.

Michael Myers 1
yea i get ur point but i still liked it

Cowboyography
I will agree the opening half hour of the first was awsome. What a great premise, the evil truck barreling down the highway after our two main characters!! but as soon as that kid goes down the hole, the whole series took an unrecoverable nose dive!!!!

Michael Myers 1
ok thats ur opinion

Pirate_Girly
I loved Jeepers Creepers 2, and I Just "Liked J.C1.. i just think Jc2 was better. and i saw it 3 times in theater =D

Michael Myers 1
finally some1 that likes it and does any1 kno his name?

Striel
Jeepers Creepers could have been good. They screwed it up in the middle though.

Michael Myers 1
yea i like 2 way better

supershane
i liked the 2nd one better but why did the creeper keep trying to kill the neard did he ow him money or something and there are rumors going around about there being a jeepers creepers 3 and it takes place in the good old days of pioneers

Michael Myers 1
that sounds weird and the jeepers creepers guy went after that kid because he was a certain blood type i think that he likes. i think

Espantada20
I thought Jeepers Creepers 1 was pretty good.Slow story though.The end was pretty cool.He takes off with the boy and then he's down in his lab and the kid's body's hanging there with no eyes.I thought it was interesting 'cause the Creeper had brown eyes and at the end when he puts his face behind the dead kids head his eyes are blue.Or was it the other way around?Whatever just thought it was interesting."Jeepers,creepers,where'd you get those peepers?Jeepers,Creepers,where'd you get those eyes?"

Michael Myers 1
lol they played that right after it ended too

Michael Myers 1
i had that in my head for days and now i do again mad

Punker69
The thing with Jeepers Creepers is that it was made for a sequel .The first movie was just explaining the story and the second one was abou the action.

Espantada20
That song scared the crap outta me now.I drive without the stereo on just in case.JK.hee hee hee

ragesRemorse
I thought the original was a great horror flick. I really dont understand why so many bash that movie. I't was a damn good movie. I't followed the formula that made so many old horror movies memorable. The second was just a sad attmept at making a movie. And shouldnt the creeper have been wearing the skin of the kid he killed at the end of the original?

Michael Myers 1
well he still had the kids eyes but nothing else, at least i dont think he had anything else of the kids http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shifty.gif

Punker69
jeepers creepers 1 is something kids 6-9 would get scared of.

ragesRemorse
i havent been scared by a horror movie since i was six or nine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.