Yerssot's Game: Ganon and Joth vs Human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Same set-up as in the other thread, the basic like you guys know ... nice and easy ...

So... quick run-down on the players:

Ganon is a shapshifter and a force-knight, which gives him the disadvantage here, but he is aided by Joth (coincidently a Zabrak Male, the same kind that's now fighting Zink), Joth is a general knight.
The unknown female human is wielding two red sabres, she also seems pretty good at it...

--

How exactly will a two way duel work?

Well, Rex, you went to her, so you get the first attack, she'll defend and attack one of the two who forms the biggest treat, then BB gets to attack and so on...

Mind you, don't think it's very easy to win this one!

Rex, up to you now

Bespin Bart
Joth stands at the ready, igniting his lightsaber.

Captain REX
Ganon charges at the girl, and aims a powerful downward strike at her head, with a short jump.

yerssot
she puts her sabre horizontally in front of her head, catching your blow.

BB hasn't moved in yet, round is a draw 0-0

Rex, with one sabre against yours, her second sabre slashes at you horizontally, aimed at your midrif (medium stroke)

Bespin Bart
Joth moves in to help Ganon defend by putting his blade against her's to prevent the swing.

yerssot
BB; Ganon and the human are in close combat, they're a meter away from eachother...
when you jump in you have to maneuver around ganon in time to get this swing blocked... you just got there in time to tip it away, it swings harmless over Ganon...

0-1

Human to attack:
she brakes up the fight, giving more room to herself and to you guys...
it's a small room remember that!
with the force she takes a step and places a foot on the wall, from there she pushes herself of and aimes for the one who's closes by, that's BB...

She makes a whirlwind attack, meaning she spings around her axes with the sabres in the extension of the shoulders, twirling them

BB to defend

Bespin Bart
Joth ducks down and thrusts his lightsaber in the blades' path to throw her off balance and stop her whirlwind.

Captain REX
As the girl jumps up, focused on killing Joth, Ganon uses a powerful push to send her off balance. If he doesn't succeed there, he tries to throw her off balance when she's attacking Joth.

yerssot
You manage to stay clear of being hit BB, but it's a powerful attack and you get almost knocked off your feet
(sorry, twas a good throw I made for her)
Though, Rex manages to give her a bad landing, she tries to scramble back on her feet and moves back, towards the other duel...

BB loses round: 0-0-1 (1 for the human)
rex wins round: 1-0-1 (1 for rex and 1 for the human)

she does not attack for this round

rex to attack

Captain REX
Ganon takes advantage of her bad landing and comes forwards with a heavy strike to her shin.

Bespin Bart
(Can I provide a supporting move?)

yerssot
you have to restore your balance first...

you aim well, ganon, she's in trouble now ...

round to ganon: 2-0-1

the girl is now retreating further down the room, she maneuvers herself almost next to the other duel! you all should be careful now not to hit eachother!

she sees you're still strugling to get balance BB, so she makes a quick roll and shoves with her leg at your feet followed by a quick jab of her sabre, then she immediatly tries to retreat back to the closeness of the other duel

Bespin Bart
Joth lets himself fall backwards into an arch, and then flips over onto his hands and then back onto his feet, away from the girl.

yerssot
you succesfully break up the fight with her ...

you're still for the attack though

Bespin Bart
Erm...confused...

yerssot
you have to get that shiny end of your lightsabre in that female

Captain REX
laughing out loud

yerssot
your brother still has to post his attack move

Bespin Bart
(Oops!)

Joth follows the girl and makes a hard slash for his midrift.

yerssot
it's probably a misspelling... but better ask again before any problems arise....

with his... do you mean your brothers midrif or you mean the girl in which case it's her?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Yep, spelling mistake. HER midrift...

Captain REX
Unless BB is turning on me... messed

yerssot
It's a hard blow and she has to hold on hard not to get out of balance...

with that blow, your left side is totally open and with her other sabre she can make a quick slash at you

2-0-2

BB; you have to defend yourself

Captain REX
Ganon assists by unbalancing the girl with a Force push...

yerssot
noted

Bespin Bart
Joth swipes to the side to knock away the blow.

yerssot
your swipe is not quick enough but with the push from ganon you make it out in time

Human to attack:
now that you turned, she quickly kicks you in the unprotected back...

3-0-2

Bespin Bart
Joth ducks and spins around on the ground to swipe at other leg.

yerssot
you duck clear and she gets unbalanced with her power not hitting anything, your swipe at the other leg is clear and she falls down...

(that's your defence AND attack in one round)

4-0-3

ok...BB, you are four in the red, meaning one bad point again and you'll get hurt ...

you can flee if you wish... (the human is to attack and since Ganon isn't near, she will attack you again)

Captain REX
(I'm confused...what do the numbers mean again?)

yerssot
to keep track of the game as it goes, as this is a two-to-one fight it gets other rules

but no fear rex, translated for you, it means you still haven't got a hit in wink

Captain REX
(Good! smile )

(But what does the 4 mean, and the 0, and the 3?)

yerssot
it's a combo of the hitting and ducking, but most of it is written down here

btw, rex, it would be better if you run to the fight cause otherwise the human will continue to attack BB and fleeing isn't easy cause it's a small room

Captain REX
Alright, I'll flee.

yerssot
rex? er ... why? you still have all your HP messed

Captain REX
Oh...wait...I was confused...

Ganon runs to the fight to aid.

yerssot
so, you run away, stop, scratch your head and run to Joth

you're now in the fighting range, your bro still has to go first, then you can bud in

Bespin Bart
I'm torn between fleeing and attacking...

I'll flee, since I don't want to be injured.

yerssot
ok... you flee

post your move about how you'll do that, remember the human gets a bonus of opportunity (you'll also need to pass rex)

Bespin Bart
Joth deflects and dodges as many blows as possible before turning and running.

"Ganon, aid me!"

yerssot
I take that's not your fleeing move?

Captain REX
Why wouldn't it be?

Ganon performs a powerful push on the girl, as usual.

yerssot
because he just hits and runs and yells at you (that's losing focus)

Bespin Bart
(Well, isn't fleeing basically running? confused )

Bespin Bart
Joth charges at the human with a powerful blow, meant to knock her off balance or down. After that, he backs away swiftly, still watching the girl.

yerssot
the powerful blow combined with the push of your mate, almost knocks her socks off, she needs a few moments to regain balance

1-0

after you back away, she launches herself to your midrif, her two sabres twirling ahead of her, a desperate attack

Captain REX
Ganon pushes again, also delivering a powerful blow.

yerssot
waiting for your bro

Bespin Bart
Joth does likewise, using a light push and then a powerful slash.

yerssot
your push is not as effective as your bro's, BB...

the pushing and the slash manages to block the move but she still had enough power to push you back a little,

0-1

your attack (if this one hits you, you get an injury BB)

yerssot
Ganon, before you can help out, the Zabrak which fought your jedi friend kicks you in your back...

you two are now locked in a fight, this thread will suit for that fight (don't want to clog up everything)

yerssot
(gonna wait for the BB fight to finish first)

Captain REX
Ganon spins on the Zabrak. He aims a hard blow for the Zabrak's midriff. If it is blocked, he slides his blade down to the Sith's hands and the lightsaber hilt.

Bespin Bart
Joth aims hard blows for her right leg, and then feints it after the third time and tries to take her head.

yerssot
the girl has some trouble blocking your attacks on her legs, she saw the attack on her head comming and ducks

0-2

while ducking, she stabs you through your left leg, you fall down and black out ...

you are now free to go back to the original thread, just need to finish Rex his dual here

yerssot
yup, he blocks your attack, rex, but the sabres lock too hard for you to get a good movement on it ...

he smiles confidently and kicks you again, he rolls backwards away from you...

(from the next post onward, the fight will begin)

your attack, rex

Captain REX
Ganon, seeing his comrades fallen, snarls. He transforms into his Herglic form, and swings a mighty blow for the midriff again, with much more force as he now has more strength.

yerssot
well, don't overestimate your power though rex

the blow gets blocked (of course) but the zabrak has to take a few moments to regain his balance

0-1

while your sabres are locked, he tries to use your force on your sabre and goes around his axes over the length of your sabre till he's close to you and rams his knee in your ribcage

Captain REX
Ganon spins behind the Zabrak in the opposite direction of his knee, and pushes him with a forearm blow.

yerssot
hmmmm... should be 1-0 and not 0-1...strange...

the blow hits home and the zabrak falls down
2-0

but he doesn't move ... either he's dead or he got knocked out cold...
when you look around, you see the girl (the one you originally fought) is still catching her breath and healing her smaller wounds...

Captain REX
Ganon backhands the girl HARD to knock her out.

yerssot
she's too far to backhand her

you see the zabrak moving again, he was knocked out cold;
whatcha gonna do?

Captain REX
Kick him. big grin

yerssot
you knock him out cold again
what now?

Captain REX
Skewer him. He doesn't exactly deserve to be knocked out again... big grin

yerssot
what will you do than?

Captain REX
I'll move in on the girl.

"So, you Sith think you could take me out? Unlikely. After I kill you, I'll get out of here with my friends, and alert the Order..."

yerssot
"Ha! I am not a Sith yet! I am but a failed trainee.
You can alert all you want, you will never make it out here alife!"

after that, she jumps up, out of the room ... out of sight...

Rex (and BB and Zink) can now all return back to the original thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.