Yes, It is I CRASH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Okay, I am back onto this Forum after an apscence because I did not want people who already saw the movie to ruin it for me, NOT because a recent ruffle With Ush, wich I am not forgetting. ANYWAY, A couple of questions, not about the movie, but let me get to the point.

1- WHAT will happen to this forum now that the Matrix trilogy Is over? Will it start talking about Matrix Online untill it comes out then give advice / how cool it is when it does? Will we keep on Talking about how hot Monica is? Or Neo (Korri, when I saw what I saw I was like, trin died "somewhere on this earth Korri is rejoiced with eternal Happiness and blessed with a good week", then when HE died, I was like, "Korri is the saddest person right now on the face of this earth right now............."wink But we can't talk about that forevermore..... Face it, I beleive that this forum in about 8 months to a year will get abandoned, now that the Phelosiphical part is Down (Omega, can you try and get that back up please?) because there ARE clues left throughout Revolutions that we can discusss, (Like all the letters on The Oracl's frige)

2- Will the philosiphical Forum be brought back up?

3- Who many people thought that the movie lost it's charm friom M1? M1 was great, M2 was not as great, just REALLY good, and M3, well, thank god it is the end. I am usually not that kind of person, yet if you knbow me I HATE blockbuster movies, (that are only there to make $$$) But the fact is, I saw the movie, and when I got back home, I saw Bedazzled, and Bedazzled was better.

That is all for now, PLEASE RESPOUND!!! I know I just wrote you a novel, but read it please!!! good day and Good night.

burlyman
hes back! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wavey.gif

droopy1592
I'm gonna die!

MC Mike
droopy, no more fighting for us. sad

Anyways, he is back! (I don't know you... stick out tongue )

JediHDM
Hey, Crash!!!

I, honestly, LOVED revolutions...in fact, im NOT gonna watch it right now...

JKozzy
Me either, I'm NOT going to even rewind to my favorite part just so I WON'T BE ABLE TO marvel at it's magnificance.....

sith_darth_jay
god, i oughta NOT GET a copy.

mike> there'll be one soon wink

crash>
1. i think it'll stay alive as long as we continue to come here, there's still a lot to talk about
2. i hope so
3. i didn't like it, like i expect i would, but now i'm desperate to see it again, it's no that bad, what really spoiled the movie for me was the fact that most of the questions were answer here. but not the ending (i never seriusly thought that neo and trin will die.
M1 is still the best one of all

GABRIEL05
whoah I totally forgot we had a philosophical forum eek!

dave123
we had a WHAT? this is new to me

i think i'll just NOT watch some revos

sith_darth_jay
damn you funny boy... damn you

i DON'T want to see it at home

Korri
sad hey crash

Morpheus
WHAT'S UP DOGG!

sith_darth_jay
korri is so sad... sad , and i think a cookie won't be enough *hugs korri...*
don't worry, i think (actually i'm pretty sure) he is not dead

Korri
that makes absoloutley no sense but thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.