Red Pill/Blue Pill---Cookie/Candy...Connection?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyRY05
Ok im probably not the first one to think of this but here i go.
In M1 Neo took a red pill to be released from the Matrix and live in the real world. Later in M1 when Neo goes to see the Oracle she Offers Neo a Cookie and TAKES it. In M2 when Neo is at the park with the Oracle she offers him a RED piece of candy and Neo TAKES it. In M3 when Neo goes to visit the Oracle for the last time the Oracle offers him Candy he DECLINES the offer. Also when he visits the Oracle was baking Cookies but they werent done.
So, first do u think the cookies or candy have an affect on Neo and his decision making. Also do u think the Red and Blue Pill are connected to the Oracle with her cookie/candy???

Just food for thought.

MC Mike
*cough* burly> post the two pics *cough*

burlyman
ohh is this my que.... whistle

droopy1592
eh, I don't know but no one actually saw him eat the first piece of candy.

The cookie could be just that. The cookie could have made Neo feel more confident while also keeping track of his dreams, experiences, thoughts and whereabouts just like a web browser cookie.

Just my opinion.

burlyman
"i was hoping to have these done by the time you got here"

MC Mike
Yes it is your cue, burly... stick out tongue You post those pics everywhere... stick out tongue

And Jedi has "eve" following him

JediHDM
sad EVE is dead...now i feel like Nietsche...wink

droopy1592
Hey mike, let's order a pizza

MC Mike
I AM THROUS - GOD OF PIZZA! BOW BEFORE ME! (me avatar)

Korri
cookies!!

burlyman
ahh....i got it stuck in my head that the machine that took neo's body at the end is the Eve consciousness...
did you see the look on her face sad

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.