Wishmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Who loved this film? I really liked it and thought it was original. I just saw the first one and thought it was something new, fresh, and different from the average psycho killer in almost all the horror films. This movie had a monster, a Djinn (a Genie), instead of the average Michael Myers killer nutcase of most horror films. it was interesting too. Very creative with the wishes and how the Djinn kills people. Amazingly creative with fresh ideas. I found the film funny. See you have to understand that I find it funny the sick ways he kills his victims and gets there souls because its so how he chooses to j*g them off while getting their souls or killing them. I really liked this film and really want to see the sequal appropriatly entitled, Wishmaster 2. Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street series) gave a good performance. This film proves once again that even though mainstream fans as I call them can't appriciate monsters, they (monsters) will ALWAYS rule over crazy killers like Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees. too bad there is probably never going to be a Wishmaster 3 sad . Well I guess you can never say never. I just felt this film brought something different, fresh, original, creative, and new to the horror genre. So what did you guys think of this horror movie? Was the second better than the first? Do you think it sucked? Do you think it wasn't original? Do you think it was good? What do you think?

Evil Dead
There is a 3 ............and a 4.........

Part 3 is "Wishmaster : Beyond the Gates of Hell" and part 4 is "Wishmaster: The Prophecy Fullfilled"...........

Don't feel bad........you're not missing much by not having seen them.

I liked the movie alot..........I thought it was great when they put 1&2 out on the same dvd, bought that right away. Good flick. I also like the fact that they had so many big names of the genre in supporting roles......Robert Englund, Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Ted Raimi, Angus Scrimm.............now who would have ever thought you could see J(well, hear Angus) all of those people together in the same horror flick.

HockeyFace
There is a three and four? Are they any good?

Evil Dead
They are not impressive in the least.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i was just about to say their is a 4? i knew their is 1, 2, 3 but 4? hmmm

slayer
their making a 5 aswell.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
!!!!!!!!!
i guess thats good news.

HockeyFace
Hmmm... I thought Wishmaster wasn't that poular... Where did you get the info on the 5th onr. Also how are the Wishmaster films not impressive?

Evil Dead
2 isn't that bad.............3 & 4 just aren't impressive. they are too different.......feels more like a rip off of the first two movies than sequels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.