if you could b 1 of the cast who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stargurl
if you could b 1 of the cast members on harry potter who would it b and y?

SillySnape
ohhhhh I misread that ooops.. bonehead.. sorry...(thought it said cast it...as in other peeps.. Tim Curry should be Mad Eye Moody)

Id be the insane wife that Snape keeps in his dungeons.. the one you never knew about.. hahaha

StrgzrCndyPixie
hermione

witchychiky
dunno

IdRatherBDancin
I would wanna b Marrieta Edgecrombe in the 5th book...cuz we look a like! big grin
~AlExAnDrA~

*Georgina_A*
I'd be Cho because I've always wanted to be her ever since I read the books.

RebelPhoenix
Hermione is exactly the way I was at that age and there is hardly any difference in character or looks all the way throughout the books (other then skin tone of course). However, I'm too old and too late wink to play her now plus I look different. I guess I'll have to wait for the new books to see if 'my' character has been written lol.

eezy45
my gosh really? whoah stick out tongue

tigress
I am the same big grin

kimirin
Cho!! Coz I am an Asian and that's the only role I can play. How sad... sad

Sigh.... I supposed everyone know by then that I got rejected for the role of Cho.... Quite unhappy coz I feel they must have rejected me for the age as they told me I am "very old" since I am 21 already sad

Just wish JK Rowling would make an adult version of Cho coz they said that there could be a possibility that she will write an adult version of Harry Potter. I will be BACK~~~~ (lol) wink

RebelPhoenix
Eezy - yep lol stick out tongue

Tigress - Hehe, I keep meeting more and more females who share the likeness big grin

Kimirin - hey, don't feel bad sad , you never know, maybe you are meant for an even more amazing role in another film at some point wink

celestial_moon
one of my nicknames is hermione...some guy dubbed me that after he heard me recite the lines in an accent and it went around the whole school

RebelPhoenix
As long as you don't hate it, then it's ok smile

Orli'sElf7
kimrin i agree!!! well...only part asian!!! ^_^ id really like to be angelina johnson. my skin tone is the same, but we're not the same race. still i love sports and fred and george are awsome to be with!!! (can i say this?!?! im a slytherin!!!! well...i could never be pansy parkinson...i believe the correct word for her would be "woofer" big grin)

*Georgina_A*
I auditioned for Cho too. I really really really wanted to play her sad Oh well...I just hope this Katie Leung is good wink

Daywalker
I'll say that my favorite character is Harry himself because of his bravery against all odds

weegie
I think luna would be cool, i kinda look like her, and i'm totally nuts and loony. But i aint gunna audition cus i dont have the guts.

hermione_fan_9
I'd love to be Hermione because we're so much alike. We're even the same age. I was a lot like her when the second movie came out. Breaks rules once in a while but still striving to be a good person.

theo's gurl
I LOVE HARRY BUT I THINK THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE HERMIONE!SOME PEOPLE CALL ME HERMIONE!SHE'S GREAT! big grin

pottermad
ron weasly definitly and well i guess harry would be quite cool

angelsflame265
I used to look like hermione, i had the hair and everything, and I could act like her at times. Some people told me that I should try out for her in the movie. . that was before we found out they wanted a brittish cast *sigh*

celestial_moon
gilderoy lockheart would b so much fun 2 play!

[Ms_dEaTh]
I would love to play Hermione or Luna or anyone else but I wanted to play Cho, really. I'm hoping that Katie will live up to everyone's expectations. If she doesn't she'll have me to deal with!

angel1
i would have to be neville longbottom

TomFeltonsMySxy
I'd be Pansy Parkinson..even tho shes supposed to look like a pug sad.. id play her cuz shes with draco and i absolutley loooovvvee tom felton..and he takes her to the yule ball and stuff! so yeah..deff pansy! Happy Dance

celestial_moon
draco malfoy is not the same as tom felton.

DracosGirl
no but there both fit!!!!!!!! so it wouldnt really matter lol

xmen fan
hermione.i can talk great in british!

Patronus
Dumbledore, so I could finally understand him completely. He's so complex. What a great character!

celestial_moon
he si...but i still say lockheart. i mean, it would be great fun 2 act all snobbish and b comical.

OrlandosGurl
I'd definetly have to be Hermione. Cuz I'm the same age and I'm exactly like her. I act like her and I hang out wiht people who get into trouble or situations that could cost them a lot but I still have a problem breaking the rules!!! angel

maiyierz
i would be cho chang... check out my pic!

mrs.seanastin14
no offence chick, but i personally can't stand cho. but i would probably have to be padma because shes so kool an she gets to go to tha yule ball with ron and that rox hard!!!!!! plus i always wanted a twin sister.

no_one_really
I would probably play Cho Chang... it would be fun to play a b!tch... (lol) that dreams gone though since they already have someone to play her and even if I tried I wouldn't have been accepted since I live in the U.S. Guess what everyone I'm auditioning for the part of Isadora Quagmire in the second Series of unfortunate events movie... So wish me luck...

mrs.seanastin14
Good luck!!!!!! laughing out loud

Pearl
Luna Lovegood, Cuz I have long blonde hair, and pretty much, I'm insane! embarrasment

chic_sxydiva
I would be... the ghost in the girls toilet...Moaning Martle was it? Anyway I wanna be that ghost... ehhehehehehe

ada
laughing

I'd definatelt be Bellatrix! Now thats a ***** for ya! It would be brilliant to play someone so evil!

Plus i'd be able to get near Ralph Fiennes! Now theres a proposition a girl cannot refuse!!

laughing out loud

Daredevil-04
i would like too be a prefect

MeanPrincess
Woah haven't been here in ages... so yeah anyways... I'd love to play the part as Voldermort actually even though I'm a girl. At first I wanted to play Cho cause I'm Asian and such and such but got rejected. Than I thought about it and decided I wanted to be Voldermort. Hehe henceforth I'm also evil and cruel as ou can tell by the name. hehe well it wouldv'e been fun to play Voldermort but unfortuneately other than personality wise I'm not at all fit for the part.... hehe oh wells....

mrs.seanastin14
i still think that pavarti and padma patil r the two best parts!!!!!!!

ada
I agree with meanprincess. To play either Voldemort or Harry would be mind blowing!!

Bellatrix, Tonks or Hermione are the best females to play!

rock thumb up

cycochic
You all have totally missed the best characters that would be brill to play. Thye are sirius, lupin, lucius malfoy and snape!!! They are all really interesting characters, however being female I couldn't play any of them, although that is who I would chose if I had a chance!!! lol!!!

twigNig
I would if I lived in Europe.

mrs.seanastin14
i still say pavarti patil!!!!!!!!!

PureBlood101
hermione granger or Pansy Parkenson cuz my attitude and smartness is just like there's plus i'm just as pretty as Emma Watson!!

PureBlood101
i also like lucius, snape, and draco!!

~DaPirateFreak~
I would b crookshanks eek!....Dunny Y no expression

ladygrim
well bugerit i have forgot her name...

KillTheLight
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

FoamyFan
hermione.....wait....then hermione and oliver would hook up ^_^ it's a win win deal!!!

CoolWizard
I would want to be Ron, I think. Or Lupin. He's cool.

FoamyFan
if i could really be one of the cast?i would be Richard Harris ilu

why? because if i were richard...he would come back to us.....smile

CoolWizard
Or for more sinister reasons, Snape.

FoamyFan
but sadly...i doubt anyone could bring dumbledore back sad nor take his place ~cry~

CoolWizard
Awwwww

yes you are absolutely right. I have to comemnt that the new guy is not as convincing in the part. Richard Harris WAS Albus Dumbledore!

FoamyFan
yep! smile he was so awesome sad but..he's gone sad

CoolWizard
Only for now. His spirit lives on. He is quite probably entertaining the masses on the other side as we speak.

FoamyFan
lol prolly....i can see him..."and there i was....having to give harry up to a bunch of muggles wouldn't be easy-" lol

Leprechaun
I would be my AE, and that is Draco Malfoy

tigress
and you make a great Draco Malfoy hun

I would have to be Tonks if I could choose who to be.

luvdanradcliff
I would like to be Hermione or Remus Lupin becausse I am Emma Watson Hey everyone how Are you its Emma Watson wondering how you were and if you loved the movies and books so far? Im just taken a break from working on the Order of the Pheonix movie right now we just stared out when Harry meets the Advanced guard and everything
well check on this soon
luv to all my fans out there

Emma Watson!!!!!

luvdanradcliff
Ha just kidden wouldnt want to be Remus Lupin cause Im Hermione Granger.Its Emma Watson just Checken out what People are writting about on here Im just taken a break from workin on the order of the Pheonix movie Just now finishing up the part when Harry meets the Advanced guard and learns who thy are well ive gotta go but i will write soon

P.S Luv all my fans and will be back on maybe tommorrow depends on where we are in the Movie

Luv all of you

Emma Watson

CoolWizard
I think it would be fun to play Professer Snape. Alan Rickman has such style.

FoamyFan
............yanno...i hear alot that the real snape (in the books) is quite passionite....strange

tigress
I agree Foamy he is a strange but interesting character.
snape ismysterious 'grins' he has a handsome rogue look.

FoamyFan
he is handsome in some way....i mean..not drop dead hot...but..he has his looks

d'wittymudblood
hermione..
coz i think we're almost the same..
the bossy one..
hahahha..

tigress
lol hun

chic_sxydiva
I'd play Tonks (is that right?) coz she's awesome...

mrs.seanastin14
yeah, if i could play ANYBODY it would either be Tonks or probably some chick that accidentally runs into harry in the hall and makes him drop all of his books on the ground. OR one of the Wierd Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance
laughing out loud YEAH, ROCK ON WEASLEY WIZARD WHEEZES!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.