who would win in a third fight SUPERMAN OR DOOMSDAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noneok
i think doomsday would win because he killed superman in their first incounter but in the second superman won so im still stayin with doomsday

Cowboyography
did you read worlds at war? Doomday got desintigrated but the same blast just knocked superman around the world. I would say Superman!

noneok
why is there only one reply to this thread

gambit88
here's another and hopefully one that will happen someday
DOOMSDAY so that superman can be dead forever and we could get rid of the cheesiest superheroes of all time

ragesRemorse
superman may be cheesy, but he is still the God of superhero's. Killing superman by a giant rock was total bullshit. Superman has foughten enemies a thousand times stronger than doomsday, and won. Doomsday is the pussiest villain of all time. SUPERMAN wins. I mean come on. A giant rock. That is some major shit. I know they tried to make it symbolic, by having superman die from getting beat to death, but fans dont want symbolic, they want some shit that is going to kill superman, not some big rock monster. Now if his spikes had been kyrtonite that would have been better.

ragesRemorse
however i hope superman gets killed by getting shot by a street thug. I hope he dies adeath even more pussified than his first feath. AFter that marketing stunt of his death. I could give a rats ass aobut superman

godfather
i'm sure doomsday can't die, superman only sent him inot space to get rid of him whereas doomsday did kill superman, so i'd say doomsday!

gambit88
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sandman
doomsday and superman fought at least 3 times. i have the miniseries at home. in series 2 he was dropped off at the end of time.. and in series 3 he was put in teleporter tubes constantly teleporting so that his particles are always split between 6 locations

godfather
but i don't think that killed him, he still came back, did't he?

X-Menfan2003
I don't like admiting this, but Superman is the strongest. After their third encounter, where Braniac was in his body and he got imprisoned in the 4 teleporters, the evil Imperiex attacked the earth. President Lex Luthor then ordered for Doomsday to be freed to fight the new menace. But, in the end, he was vaporized by him. After, his body was retrieved and put in a storage facility in the Pentagon. But, the Joker freed him, and remembering that Luthor sent him into battle with Imperiex, he went after him. But, Superman arrives and defeated him for a 4th time. But, this time around, he wasn't getting back up. Doomsday was finally defeated, under the stoney gaze of the 16th president of the united states.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.