People, it IS Eowyn that Eomer is holding in the trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingOfGondor
royal blue Century He thinks she is dead, but she isnt... FOr about 5 minutes they think she's dead.. but she isnt...shifty King Theoden (sp?) is the one who dies though.. sad

orlandoOYEA
I think we hav had this convo like 12 tymes before, u should really put a spoiler thingy on the title though so that peeps dont get spoiled.

Exa
Yup we know he thinks so, but he also sees that Theoden is dead, so why not grief about Theoden?

But I also thinks it's Eowyn.

BingaBonga
YES! oh well, i suppose we can explain it one more time... Yes they think she's dead for five minutes, then they realize that she is alive and then they rush her to gondor and they leave her there to heal, and yes theoden dies later, my goodness, why do people think this is so complicated?

fini
hey i have a thread EXACTLY like that OUT RIGHT NOW

BingaBonga
yea, that's what i thought... where's the mod?

fini
yooo hooo, oh mah,!!!!!
wake up man

muse5
look at the hair, it's definetly eowyn...i know i'll probably get lynched for asking this but.... does anyone know if imrahil will be in rotk, i don't think so but does anyone know for certain?

BingaBonga
i don't think so... not for sure though....no expression

Darth Revan
Hmmmm..... Has anyone here actually read the books? Because I'm sure all this stuff is in there...

Verity
I doubt Imrahil will be in there...

BingaBonga
i have! big grin lol, yeah mah should probalby close this... Mah where are you??? lmao

fini
you hoooooo oh mah
*fini kicks Mah's butt............aye sleepy head get the **** up!!*

Exa
Me too sad which makes me very sad sad sad I liked Imrahils character a lot.

YUP closing wouldnt be too bad...

BingaBonga
Mah!! Wake up!!! *throws a stuffed animal towards him*

fini
* fini pulls out the whips*.............hmmm if you dont wanna wake up........I'll make YOU

Kitoky
I agree that it was Eowyn in Eomer's arms, she's get's really injured then she's taken to the House of Healing along with Merry and Faramir I think. Aragorn comes and visits her and blah blah blah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.