Office Space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this movie has been playing on comedy central all this week so i thought it deserved a thread because it is one kick ass funny movie ne of u guys like it out there like it

noneok
this is one of the funniest movies EVER "does somebody have a case of the mondays?''

DeNiro
no,,, no sir i belive u get ur ass kicked for saying something like that laughing out loud really great movie

or

peter- what would u do if u had a million dallors?
Ill tell u what i'd do, two chicks at the same time always wanted to do that.
peter- thats it thats all u want to do is two chicks at the same time.
oo yay i mean chicks dig money and i figure if i had some i can set sumthing like that up.
peter- i dont think two chicks would be into something like that.
the kind of chicks that would doubel up on me would.
peter- Good Point.

billyboyd4ever
ahahahahahhaahahhah that movie is hilarious!!! my fav. character has to be milton-
i am allowed to listen at a reasonable volume from 9-11...

DeNiro
cuse mee but i beweve u have my stapela haha that way he talked was just great

forumcrew
thumb up thumb up

ahaetrkarykl
this is one of the funniest movies ever made. its so true. i love michael bolton how he listens to ganster rap. he is halarious.

Curl_Up&Dye
I believe you have my stapler.

el_barto
office space is the funniest movie ever "does somebody have a case of the mundays?"

Wolfie
El barto, you can get your ass kicked saying shit like that. lol Office Space is a hilarious movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.