What is your all time most funny favorite part in a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i know that the titel is a lil off but hey it is supposed to be about ur favorite part in a movie that made u piss ur self

here is mine it is in the movie supper troopers when the guy threw the syrup bottle at the one guy then as he went to sit down again it hit him in the head again laughing out loud laughing out loud i know u have to watch it to get the true feeling of it but it was fuuckin histerical laughing i rewund that part like 30 times i was honeslty crying each time i saw it ne part of a movie do that to u guys

~*VballGurl*~
some funny parts i have seen in movies are in Dogma when the big crap monster comes out that's pretty funny and in Kung Pow Enter the Fist that whole movie is a big joke but its funny stick out tongue

forumcrew
im with deniro.. that entire movie had be dying.. i like the part where the captain goes "if anyoen says shananogins one more time i swear to god i will pistol whip them" then one guy goes hey (insert the guys name that i forgot) "whats that restaurant we always go to?" and he says "shananogins?" then all the other cops are like "ohhhh!!" and one hands the captain a pistol.. u really gotta see it to enjoy it

nazgulinthedark
in anger management, uhhh, when he's fighting with those buddist people! that was funny! ...so was the whole movie...

98R1
Evil dead II
when everything is laughing

Darth Revan
In Spinal Tap where they are in the concert and the one guy is trying to get out of the little egg thingy and when he's finally out, the song is over and the other guys are getting back in also the scene where the other guy is showing his guitars and he gets to the amp and he says "it goes to eleven" and the other guy says "well can't you just make 10 louder" and he just sits there and says again "it goes to eleven" oh god that movie is so f***ing funny!!! I also like Robin Hood Men in Tights where the Rabbi dude finds Robin Hood's crew and one of them asks if they can drink the wine and the Rabbi says "this is sacramental wine its used only to bless things" and they just look at each other and then one of them says "hey there's things here!" and they all celebrate that is a funny movie I know I don't make any sense but hey

DeNiro
alos one good part in that movie super troopers was when the stonner dudes where in the cop car and the one guy that ate like 20 shrooms is licking the glass and is like

the snosheberries taste like snoshberries laughing out loud

or when the cop pulls over the guy and says mewo after like a sentence and the cop is laughin his ass off and the one cop is all serious saying mewo and the ugy in the car is trying not to smile

mewo what is so funny

Friend44
In the movie "Private Ryan", there is a soldier who gets hit by a bullet and says he's lucky to have his helmet as he takes it off to look at it. The next moment, he gets a bullet in the head... Cynical you say? A little dark humor there? Ah well, it was kind of a new twist - the better mouse trap if you like...

DeNiro
^^^ laughing out loud dark humor i like it just like this joke

whats worse then finding 8 dead babies in a trash can???

finding 1 dead baby in 8 trash cans eek!

ash007
Dude thats kind of sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.