can u please answer me why this chick keeps bothering me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok this one chick that likes me but doesnt ask me out because i told her not to keeps I M ing me and telling me about kenny and blah blah blah he dumped me he did this i like this guy i am like argghghh shutup i dont care u r not even a person i like as a friend u r just a fuuckin annoying lil stupid valley girl here is one of her I M 's to me

well i like this kid bob and he liked me so jenn sexton was like ill ask him out for u i was like no but she did anyways and he was like i like jenn alot but i like someother girl to and were really close to hokin up so there goes that guy lol

one time she is going to I M when i am like my self and tell everyone off that bothers me and this is the type of girl if u tell off will be crying forever but she is so slutty and annoying bothers the shit out of me and she looks like she is a fuuckin 2 nd grader mad

The Force
hmmm, i'd help you out but i only date older women *cough*bid*cough* wink

Darth Revan
Tell her to f*** off.

DeNiro
see the probel with me if i tell her to **** off i wont stop there i will start insulting her and just loose it because i loose my temper sometimes and she is going to be all depressed and i dont feel like ruining another girl so i just want to tell her the best way possible to shut the **** up and bother someone else and force sure u do sure u so laughing out loud

The Force
hey, just tried to tell you of another choice laughing out loud whistle

DeNiro
hahaha i just read ur sig force and it is great u should ask godshinto for a force sig and have that line in big colors laughing out loud i own u that is great i like that

The Force
that's sounds like a good idea, to Godshinto i go big grin

forumcrew
how old is she?.. you?

Corlindel
Sometimes love is f****

nazgulinthedark
*sigh* tell her you don't like her and to stop IM-ing you

thorncrawler
and if she doesn't take the hint then go balistic

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud yeah

Darth Revan
man if you hate her than why are you afraid of losing yer temper at her?

DeNiro
because she has friends that r friends with me that i like alot as friends and then if one girl gets hurt by a dude then she runs off and tells all of her friends and then that guy is fuucked do u get my drift but I didnt have to say ne thing to her i just put her on my block list wow i wish i thought of that before

total metalhead
Just tell her your gay

DeNiro
o god fuuck that shit

total metalhead
hey my friend tried it once! it worked but the girl that had been buggin him ended up tryin to set him him up with her 6 foot 4 brother.....so yeah...forget it fuuck that shit.

DeNiro
not to mention then u get the reputation at school of being gay and I dont want to ruin my reputation i have been building for the last 10 years

total metalhead
hmm, good point...how bout you 'accidentally' run over her dog or something? that will put her off you.

DeNiro
laughing out loud laughing out loud or run over her while walking her dog shifty

thorncrawler
acidentaly obviously

DeNiro
obviously

total metalhead
laughing its your choice dude! just dont bust your wind shield, running her over is one thing but i heard blood and guts is a bi**ch to clean off.

thorncrawler
it depends if you catch it when its wet its ok

total metalhead
true but when you try to rub blood out it gets dired on instantly, even when its wet, so you should just let the rain wash it away....

DeNiro
now i got to see if there is ne rain in the forcast so i guess i got to wait till i take a drive wink

Darth Revan
Heh heh heh now that's my kind of solution by the way how do you guys know about washing blood off your windsheild have you run people over "accidentally" before

slayer
big grin maybe. big grin

Captain REX
I feel your pain Deniro...but, can't help yah! I'm the same way!

total metalhead
well, no im not strictly allowed to drive seeing as im 15, but i did run over a cat on my skateboard once

gcharlottepunk
Ha, ha! You guys are a trip. Why don't you just "accidentally" die and be gone forever or something? Do you think you could pull off death?? I could. Hee hee!

gotta get rich
omg Sam you dumbass!!! your not 15! your 17!

your stoned as usual right?

clavis9495
huh usually it's the other way about with this sh*t
coz usually someone would lie on how young they where and not when they are older.....

total metalhead
i dint lie, im just kinda...forgetful. see it takes me the whole year to get used to being 15, then suddenly im 16 so....well i wont explain cos it'll be boring and shitty. and im its actually my 17th b'day 2day Happy Dance
and at the weekend im havin a major party...but im staying in england at the moment so none of my hometown friends can come. ah well at least im gettin a car.....(i hope)

Espantada20
Hmmm.What happened to the plot?I thought we were running someone over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.