Freddy Vs. Jason Back Cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
It looks amazing as well

Michael Myers 1
sweet. i wounder if it says anything about alternate endings?

xblanex
Where do you find all this stuff?

Michael Myers 1
i found the front cover

Michael Myers 1
and heres some stuff on it

The Platinum Series DVD features:

Commentary track with director Ronny Yu, Robert Englund (Freddy) and Ken Kirzinger (Jason)

Widescreen and fullscreen versions

Dolby Digital EX 5.1 surround sound

Deleted/alternate scenes including the original opening and ending with filmmaker commentary

Behind the scenes coverage of the film's development - including screenwriting, set design, make-up, stunts and principle photography

Visual effects exploration

Storyboards and galleries

Original theatrical trailer and TV spots

Music video: Ill Nino "How Can I Live" and much more

DVD-ROM Content

Script-to-Screen

Pablo G
The front cover has been around for a lttile more than a month

Michael Myers 1
lol i know

Michael Myers 1
but has the details been out for a while?

Pablo G
yeah they were known before the cover

Michael Myers 1
well then i give up

xblanex
lol i saw the cover like month ago

Jason420
Who here think Jason can woop Freddy i know he can

Michael Myers 1
i do but it depends if there fighting in the dream world or not....... big difference

Lord Soth
In the movie, Freddy's kicking Jason to the curb.......Jason couldn't beat him ever. Freddy's just too smart

supershane
what the hell are you talking about jason won if anyone says differnt i didn't see jason's head in freddys hand

papabeard
This movie was rubbish cartoon horror, freddy used to be truly scary, lets not forget that he was a paedophile and child murderer, before his (un)funny one liners took the place of the horror, horror movies like this discredit and soil the name of truly innovative and original ( and scary horror films),which are credible pieces of art, that reflect an ancient tradition in all cultures, and can break new ground, films such as Psycho and The shining should not be associated with 8th rate carp like this.

Punker69
Hey thats awesome get some more cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punker69
Im telling everybody the ending Jason jumps out of a lake holding freddys head there coming toward the camera then freddy blink at the camera then it ends.Neither of them win.

Michael Myers 1
duh but realy jason kicked his ass in the real world hands down but yea freddy can only kill when u sleep and the only way u can get jason to sleep is to tranqulize him smile

Lord Soth
Papabeard obviously doesn't like horror movies............big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Michael Myers 1
how do u kno that??

Punker69
Ya know what would be cool THE CREEPER VS JASON now theres a match!

Lord Soth
He was incredibly hateful towards one of the most iconic killers in horror history, I think that constitutes something........

Michael Myers 1
ook roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Soth
when you say 'ook roll eyes (sarcastic),' does that mean you're just humoring me, or you have no idea what I'm saying (it's happened b4)

stinkfist462
*chants* FREDDY! FREDDY! FREDDY!

BackFire
Alrighty, well this thread has served its purpose, neat back cover

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.