Infinities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
So i stopped reading the EU when i was about 13, shadows of the empire was cool but everything post ROJ just depressed me. recently I read infinities a new hope and empire strikes back. I was blown away. This is how the movies should have been. If any of you have read my posts about how lame the ROJ ending was, well, what better ending than yoda hijacking the death star and crashing it into the imperial palace? I would like to discuss infinities ROJ. and other's thoughts. personally I would like to see a prequal infinities series:

PTM:what if anakin was rejected?
AOTC:What if obi-wan became dooku's apprentice and anakin denied his feelings for padme?
Ep 3: POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!:

what if anakin and mace slew palpatine and anakin never fell?

yerssot
yeah ... er ... ok

mephistodesigns
yeah, those inifinities are neat. I liked the Empire one where yoda and vader fought and yoda used all that psychic stuff to totally shut his mind down.

EpIII-obi-wan and yoda are killed by Anakin, who's around to save the galaxy and Anakin later?

Darth Jello
how about, what if the confederacy wins, featuring palpatine and mon mothma leading the rebellion

mephistodesigns
that would be cool, if the confederacy was not being set up to lose by palpatine, who also set their little movement into being in the first place... big grin

Darth Jello
again, dooku could betray palpatine at any moment
the opening to episode 3 may be an example of a deviation from orders if you know what i mean

Bespin Bart
Yeah, TPM Infinities would be interesting, as would be an AOTC Infinities. They probably won't do those for awhile, if ever.

I need to read the OT infinities though...

Darth Jello
you'd better, ANH infinities IS HOW THE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

mephistodesigns
well...i dunno about that...

Captain REX
The movies are fine as they are. If the comics were the films, it wouldn't be that good...plus, it would be entirely pointless as the original films wouldn't exist, and in it's place, something called Star Wars Infinities...what's with the Infinities...? stick out tongue

Plus, the movie would have to be 5 hours to finish it.

Darth Jello
ok, rex, star wars infinities are several limited series books dealing with what if situations in the SW movies. I think ANH infinities would make the ultimate movie simply because luke completes his jedi training without failure, his sister is also trained in the force. And coruscant truly falls with the entire imperial navy and emperor destroyed by yoda, read the graphic novel.

Dirty Vader
Oooohhh!.... thats depressing. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.