Omg You Have To See This!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trainman
when they all piling on neo in the burly brawl...i saw a shot that looked quite strange...so i paused it and that theres a shot they missed where you can see the lighting and the rafters from the studio!!! no how could you forget an entire background...lol
its poor quality cuz dvd dont let you take a screen shot, so i took a pic of the screen haha i thought it was grand!

ackza
How do you figure those are the raftors?

PLUS, I have a divx copy of that, and its widescreen, but my picture is like...thinner, i dont get up top that guys head, yet its pretty perfect quality, as good as the mpeg 2 ya got on that dvd, Unless you get like a wider shot in that scene, because the backround I have looks different, and I can only see up to that guy standing next to the light's Neck, and I cant see that light anyways.

dragonpisces272
yeah, I'm with ackza...I dont have DVD either, only VCD copy, but when I looked back at that scene, I didnt see past that guys head. Hmm...I'll look again...

clavis9495
rite I'm with tha dragon...

dave123
it dont matter anyway, not like it ruins the film

JKozzy
Is that the full or widescreen dvd?

jetzhere101
i checked it out in the original vcd and the trainman is right......
rafters or whatever they call those thingies r seen in this scene......

JKozzy
But thats only on the fullscreen version it seems

Verity
That could be part of the scenery....R u sure it's the studio?? confused

burlyman
stick out tongue

forumcrew
and dvds DO you let you take screen shots i do it all the time

burlyman
mine dont! ...copyright roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
it dont matter, all we need now is someone to bring in some crap about it showing the matrix isnt real, in face its all a film! lets just say it is some rafter crap, and then get on with the sheer BRILLIANCE of everything else in the film

spydar1982
to anyone that wants to take dvd screenshots of DVD's there are screen cap programs that will do it. Check out http://www.versiontracker.com or http://www.download.com. There are a lot of Freeware programs, and are very small in size.

Korri
did u see that programme on CH5 on Sunday night called Movie Mistakes uncovered uncut....bendy pole!! BOIING!!

burlyman
no no! no expression

Korri
i taped it

i liked the sound effects for the pole bending...very funny

trainman
it is the rafters cuz they are all black with the lights from the studio instead of the building or even the sky u retards i told u to go see urself its there!!!!! but whatever it dont matter, just thought it was cool is all

Korri
lol thats so funny!!

Darkweaver
It's Star Trek: The Motion Picture all over again!

EyeMakeMovies
more imprtant than the rafters is that the stuntman in that corner doesnt look a whole lot like smith (maybe he does in full quality, but still)

trainman
lol no he looks even funnier in the quality version

eatingimpaired
.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

JKozzy
*resurrecting exactly a month later* Because this is hillarous and I was over my friend's house and saw it on his fullscreen DVD.... it's definetly the scenery, and no that guy doesn't look a bit like Smith... well he does but he's not a Hugo..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.