movies they should make

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Okay, I'm always telling my friends that they should make certain movies and they are really sick of it so I'm gonna post it here.
1. KOTOR. It has a better plot than either PM or AOTC. And they made a movie out of another game, tombraider. I think it would be better.
2. Redwall. I know what you're thinking. "how old is this idiot?!" Since I first read the original in fifth grade, I have loved them. More specifically, Taggerung. That book rocks!!!
3. The three sequel Star Wars movies. And GL should not do them.

Pikie
Dont feel alone. I think the same way. And sometimes, i'll even act out things from books, the way i see it. it is really fun, and some books do need to be made into movies. I agre with GL and Star Wars. I have not really like the Star Wars Movies, many because i am a huge Fantisy fan. I love the LOTR, and POTC so.
Scary movie 3 was not as good as the first 2. It was not directed by the same people and i think it made a difference.

Friend44
Hello people,

I simply can never get enough of Super-heroes movies and sci-fi in general.
I think that in the few last years there hasn't been too many sci-fi alien movies that we're good.
I thought that "The Day They Earth Stood Still" might've made a good remake. With todays fx this movie which contains a message (contrary to many movies made today) surely would've clicked with young audiences.

Bad Boy
WRONG FORUM!!!

nazgulinthedark
no

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ermmm im kinda new too but shudnt this be in the 'movies' forum??

Raz
Moved

cookies2006
i will always agree that they should make more SW movies. mostly from the videogames! But i wouild also like to see a Hitman movie.(videogame)

Darth Revan
Yes indeedy most of the SW video games would make great movies

vvvrulz
Bring on X3 big grin

muse5
i read this book called the butterfly revolution, it would make an awesome movie... also the prydain chronicles, they're good books, disney did an animated version of the black cauldron but it was most definetly crap

cgtuna21
They should make a movie out of Halo the xbox game. It would b awesome

Tex
I would just love to see a remake of "Metropolis"! raver

beaujay1
some kinda movie w/ a swordfight, and johnny depp and ME ME ME ME!!!!!haha, oops that would be potc! oops embarrasment , yea well another one like that w/ me in it and w/ johnny of course

Lord Soth
The DragonLance Saga. Over 100 books by over 20 authors. I love them

alic88
terminator 4

jedi-ps
does anyone remember flesh from the original 200ad comics it was about the animals in the world or the futuer where all exstinc so they sent time travelers back to the jursasic period to farm dinosaurs for meat led by the anti heroe claw carver the story was fantastic the affects now adys meens it could be done some of the vegi dinosaurs where used by the human farmers to ride and round up the meat eaters they where the best meat.laser guns verses dino's great.plus the one dino that eluded carver old one eye .a t rex .this dino eat carvers hand then it was replaced with a claw with wich he took out old one eyes eye.a mordern day moby dick with a twist me thinks......

Bad Boy
Here we go, no about it..... the move they should make........

SHORT CIRCUIT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Dinosaur meat? I've heard people talk about eating iguana, and they say it was horrible. It seems like dino meat would only be worse.

zinh
yep

Lord Soth
Mostly the Chronicles, Legends, War of Souls, Dragons of Summer Flame, and the Kingpriest Trilogy. The Kingpriest Trilogy blew me away

MUSE(a band)_16

Lord Soth
Haven't seen it, but I love werewolves, so I'll give it a go

jacksparrow22
a new movie of to kill a mockingbird! the old one is good but it doesnt stick to the book very well

ColetteFae
They need to make some He-Man movies
mainly because He-Man is the best and when I was born my brother wanted to name me Skelator (sorry can't spell)

mook
terminator prequel, directed by cameron (or at least someone who respects the franchise, not the fool that did t3)

would tell the story hinted at in T1
future war man vs machine: original terminator is sent back, kyle is sent back, time machine destroyed.

mardook
Wasn't the American Werewolf in Paris a remake of sorts???

Anyway, I think that The Ten Commandments should be remade with an x-filesy twist. Show Moses when he enters the desert forming a UFO cult and then have the UFO save his ass at the Red Sea and whatnot. Would totally blasphemize the entire theological view hehe. rolling on floor laughing

MUSE(a band)_16
no amerikan werewolve in paris was an absolutle other movie they just buyed the name

octapushunter
they should make a movie about me, octapushunter extrodinair. i would be all like, "hey there's one right there. oh wait, no, just a box" and there would be all these hot babes goin like "oooooooo octapushunter you sooooo fine. lets do it right here" and i'd be like "no time for that now. i have to hunt the octapuseses". and at the end i could end up totally fighting osama yo mama to the death then decapitate him with a light sabre. it would rock your balls off. oh, there would be a constant guitar wailling in the backround.
the end
octapushunter

nazgulinthedark
they should make movies of the following books:

finishing becca and who put that hair on my tooth brush?

Tired Hiker
I want to see a movie where they have Yoda play a role that Hugh Grant would normally play. A light fun romantic comedy would be a nice change for the little guy.

lil bitchiness
Id like to see 'Scilent Hill' made into a movie...

Lord Soth
I'd like to see a movie made of War of The Monsters, that'd be awesome

sk8stuff09
they should make a wheres waldo movie! hehe

Dario Argento
I agree! that would be the scariest movie of all time.

glenn
Metal Gear Solid

Lord Soth
Super Smash Bros. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Mr Parker
I wish they would make Red Storm Rising and The Cardinal Of The Kremlin.those are movies they REALLY need to make.These are two very good Tom Clancy novels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.