meaning of a song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alex90
What does the song A.T.W.A by system of a down mean? Is there a meaning to the name?

GABRIEL05
It has to do with Manson, Charles Manson.

loserib
charly is the man

total metalhead
dont have damn clue but i like the song

Curl_Up&Dye
loserib no offense, but that's sick. Watch the movie "Helter Skelter", or better yet- read the book...the movie barely shadows the book. Charles Manson definetly is NOT the man, he's a sick cold hearted murderer who deserved to be executed a very long time ago. A pregnant woman and her unborn baby were among the victims in his vicious killing spree.
He is up for parole in 2007. That just goes to show what a wonderful justice system we have.

loserib
sorry your wrong i have read the book and seen the movie intresting fact charles manson is one of the only people to be convected for murders he did not commet he did not kill one person he had other poeple do it he was not even at the tate mansion on the night of the murders out of all the serial killers he is te only one who did not kill with his own hands aside from the murders he was a genius and a musicain and a radical now if not for the murders theirs no telling what he could have made for him self did you also know that he tried to write music with the beachboys at one time i often read that if he would have hooked up with them he would have never started that cult and we would be talking about charels manson the musicain and not the murder

Curl_Up&Dye
He is still responsible for those murders. He was head of the cult and therefore the leader of the killing spree. Whether or not he killed with his own hands, (which is still up for speculation) he brainwashed people into killing those people. That's no better than doing it himself, and it is just as sick, if not more so for the sole fact that it does not only make him a murderer, but a manipulating and calculating one as well.

It doesn't matter if he wanted to become a musician, the fact of the matter is, he didn't.

alex90
What the song I-E-A-I-A-I-O mean?

rusty_6
ATWA means Air-Trees-Water-Animals....It was on their site quite a while ago, has nothing to do with Charles Manson as far as I know.

As far as the I-E-A-I-A-I-O, I'm still lookin for that meaning as well....might take me awhile to find it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.