"Matrix Revolutions DVD" may be released in less than 2 months

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
it is true it might be released for christmas or early janaury as comingsoon.net says:

"Worried that the time to make money from the franchise may be running out faster than expected, representatives for Warner Home Video contacted some of the major video retailers and rental outlets on Monday to let them know that Revolutions may be coming home a lot sooner than expected. Early January was mentioned but if the box office continues to drop at its current pace, Matrix Revolutions could hit DVD before Christmas.

Adding insult to injury, a possibility was mentioned to one video dealer that the studio may try putting together a 3-movie boxed set for Christmas if Revolutions is released in time to show up in your holiday stocking.

i can hardly wait Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Cowboyography
LOL i wont be asking santa for revolutions thats for sure, mabey Pirates, and Hopefully Kill Bill but the Gay bros i mean W bros wont get another cent from me or santa!!!

SilverFighter
link:

http://comingsoon.net/news/dvdnews.php?id=2273

Korri
r u sure? blink

Morpheus
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT.

The Ones
i havnt seen it yet. is it good. marks out of 10

Matrix Overload
I've seen boot-leg copies but that's all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.