How about some Art ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gilraen
Am curious about the art thingies you make. Love to see work or url to work. So dazzle me............smile try to link of to some of my things. Please be patient.

Gilraen
http://home.wanadoo.nl/lief-rulez/My_Aragorn1.jpg

nazgulinthedark
thats cool, did you draw that or something?

nazgulinthedark
i can draw pretty well, alot better than most of the people my age, or a couple years older even, but i don't have a scanner so i can't show you any of them

Gilraen
I did draw that and did something..............stick out tongue

Gilraen
Like I draw this to............. smile

http://home.wanadoo.nl/lief-rulez/Richard_Grieco.jpg

nazgulinthedark
wow, thats good, i can't draw people that well, i specialize in horses, its the only things i'm good at

Gilraen
Thanks..... smile i can't draw horses............ currently I'm into 3d.

nazgulinthedark
horses are easy for me, they come natrully or somethin weird, but i've allways been able to draw them, but i've never been able to draw people, well maybe stick people...

~*VballGurl*~
wow those pictures are really good, you guys are lucky i can hardly draw at all

Will
I don't seem to be able to draw anything, im rubbish at art but I am ok at cartoons.

Gilraen
Here are my latest thingies.......... smile

http://home.wanadoo.nl/lief-rulez/Fallen_Angel.jpg

http://home.wanadoo.nl/lief-rulez/Tranquillity_in_blue.jpg

It's my first attempt at 3d and i love it............so more will follow...... stick out tongue

~*VballGurl*~
whoa those are pretty awsome how did you do that? eek!

nazgulinthedark
hey vballgurl! can't draw real good horses? you've seen them before!

~*VballGurl*~
your picture with all the ring wraiths was really cool, and every pic you do with a horse looks great ah! i wish i could draw sad

Gilraen
Just give it a go............you've got nothing to lose

BingaBonga
my computer doesn't let me see the images... darn!

nazgulinthedark
hehehe, i took a sheet of paper and i drew 7 ringraiths on horeses on it, then i took a second sheet and put two ringwraiths on dragons on it, it looked awesome

~*VballGurl*~
yeah it did. you should try to draw that on a real canvas and paint it and stuff

nazgulinthedark
yeah, i found some of my real old drawings, and took some dig. pictures of them, so maybe you can see them

nazgulinthedark
heres one from 4th grade

nazgulinthedark
heres a rooster! 6th grade

nazgulinthedark
heres a parrot thing from 5th grade

nazgulinthedark
here is a nazgul on notebook paper

nazgulinthedark
and a nazgul in pen

nazgulinthedark
these arn't my best, but thy're what i could find in my closet

Gilraen
I like those..........but really think the Nazgul in pen is great......... smile

Shadowskill
I like all these pics... I guess I'll just stick to anime and Ringwraith comics... DN can draw extremely well! She drew Joey and Seto from Yu-Gi-Oh. I tried to draw a couple of pics of Transformers (Starscream and Bumblebee) I'd put them on if the frekin' scanner worked... sad

nazgulinthedark
thanx, i have alot of much better ones, but they're in notebooks, in my locker, at school, i'll bring them home tomarrow

Gilraen
Am very patient............**taps fingers**........ stick out tongue

Shadowskill
I have some pics I drew in my Binder, but I can't find my binder... mad They were supposed to go in my locker, but I can't find my binder... miffed

~*VballGurl*~
get the one of the ring wraiths and the dragon

The Force
kewl pic thumb up

dave123
ur good yes`

nazgulinthedark
thanx all, i'll bring the other ones in my locker tomarrow

drunk_nazgul
I like to draw comics and anime... but I love to draw animals and stuff.

You're good, Naz!

nazgulinthedark
thanx

Captain REX
Koolio! A fellow artist! wink

I don't have a scanner, or you'd see something below other than my sig.

Gilraen
**Feels kinda left out.......... sad**

Schizo_n_me
Wow, those are all great! My dad does 3d stuff like that on his computer and I'm trying to learn as well. I'm an okay artist, but I can't really draw things evenly embarrasment . A lot of times I'll draw stuff then touch it up in photoshop. I'll try and get some of my stuff. It's NOWHERE near as good as y'alls but hey, I try. wink

nazgulinthedark
heheh i found it!

nazgulinthedark
i don't have a very good camera, so it didn'r come out well sad

~*VballGurl*~
that's really good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.