Ending of x men 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ab012f9448
Did anyone else notice at the end of x2 that after jean finished her speech you could see the yellow shape of the phoenix swimming through the water? I am now almost certain that the next movie will have the phoenix in it one way or another.

Kes
Yeh. Famke (jean) said in an interview that it will be about the Dark Phoenix...which IMO means she'll be bad.

Elanor
It will be quite interesting.... blink What the f**k?

el_barto
i wanna see jean die yay,.................. but unfortanetly if they make a 4th one she will come back like in the comic

ab012f9448
She won't die but if she did, they would have to come up with a believable way of bringing her back that isn't stupid like in the comics. Alternate dimensions? Clones? pleeeeeease god, NO!

Paola
confused don't you like it?

bester
I think i've red on someone's post that jean will be bad? oh, I hope not

ab012f9448
It's not that i don't like it, it's just that i find it very hard to understand a lot of the time.

Kes
What do you mean "hard to understand"?

Elanor
I think the people, who haven't read the comics, wouldn't understand it maybe. But if Bryan Singer does it well, there won't be any problems wink

ab012f9448
Yeah thats what i meant. Thanx! yes

Elanor
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.