Rap RULES!!!!!!!!!!! RAP FANS COME !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

russ_mathers
this should win hands down, some1 started a rap sucks thread , thats a disgrace to rap. so i decided to start up a rap rules thread.
dont care if ppl dont see the point of this thread, all the more reason to have some sort of convo smokin'

in flames
nothing sucks and nothing rules..its all music

finti
ok then something is more music than ohters

in flames
aha...okay its all just music in the end.

russ_mathers
k all calm now eh?

el_barto
i love some rapers some of them just talk about how "Fly" a girl is i like 50 cent and eminem the best

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 cent does talk about how "fly" a girl is....

El Toro De Brah
rap has become so ****in generic due to it's main stream appeal that it's become unbearable. back in the day '93 - '98 i could listen to rap/hip-hop all day and jus b in awe of guys like tupac, biggie, big pun, dre, snoop, ice cube and such jus bust out madest verses and beats. this was when i as 10 - 15. nevermind my age, i knew dis shit was off the hook.

now dat im lil bit older i now have a choice between ****wits such as nelly, fabolous, ja rule and others hang off da watt da greats established back in da mid '90s

rap is still good, jus u have to look a lil harder these days but da ol' g vibe is still out there.

russ_mathers
thats nice, the reason why some ppl think rap is spoiled is becoz its being done by both races now. like jazz wen elvis came along bare ppl hated it and bare loved it, what is it with power man

madsci
i love hip hop...
rap music is killing the culture slowly...
mass appeal ain't the real deal...

madsci
hip hop purist

John Smith
u need to stop listenin to the radio and watchin tv before you judge hip-hop as a whole homie

the underground is where it's at

metal face
^^^ word, check the underground homie, there's stuff besides mainstream, for real

what's with the eminem pic

who's the mod

we need some halle berry up there

beyonce

DJ from full house

TrAnCeDuO
wiggers and computer nerds....definitely not a good mix....besides that point im anti rap....i am so seriously tired of all these stupid white dumbasses trying to be black acting like they are so tall and mighty cuz they got "bling bling"and superfical girlfriends....how would i know this?cuz im from detroit and i have to deal with these retards EVERYDAY!im sorry but eminem creates more problems then he solves....

metal face
did you just call me a nerd and a wigger?

cuz one i dont have any ice

my parents ARNT rich

i dont dress black in the jerseys and big hats and whatever

but i know the people you're talking about

we got some here, but just cuz im white doesnt mean i cant like rap or rhyme

so watch yourself

TrAnCeDuO
1st of all i wasnt calling EVERYONE a wigger now was i?i admit i like rap(and i mean rap not crap like p.diddy)but when people go around saying "fo sho dawg"wear north carolina clothes(yes they actually wear those clothes here but they have no relation to the state whatsoever)be EXTREMELY OBNOXOUS by making fun of EVERY SINGLE STUPID THING YOU SEE.....then by all means your a damn wigger....*rolls eyes*sorry for the misunderstanding....

DracotheDragon
don't apologize trance, no need, he must be what he said hes not because if he isnt, then it wouldn't have bothered him.

TrAnCeDuO
...................huh?
nah.....i rather apologize....when you stand up for what you belive in you gotta make sure you apologize to people you inadvertantly offended...

DracotheDragon
Not really.......... its their fault if they get offended when you dont direct it to one particular person, if they are that and they get offended, then itz not ur fault, but if they get offended when you direct it to them in particular, then there's need fo apologies. So don't waste your breath.

TrAnCeDuO
aye whatever*rolls eyes*

DracotheDragon
there is a roll eyes smilie ya know......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

John Smith
yo

TrAnCeDuO
whats wrong cant handle what i say? laughing
you know thats exactly what im talking about....you make fun of someone elses opinion and cant respect it,be extremely obnxous,and you cant even accept that i have a point of view....you wiggers are all the same same....youll always be the low lives of society...

LegolasIsMyMan
I love Rap, the beat, the fast pace, and the realness of it, so , I love it, it's the best music in my opinion.

TrAnCeDuO
well at least your respectful about others opinions legolas....

in flames
rap use to be the best genere back in the day right now when i look at those rappers..having the same style its so waterd..only a few rappers now catch my attention. its all about marketing for rap now

TrAnCeDuO
aint that the truth?(dont take that litterally)

John Smith
after saying that...

John Smith
but like i said,u guys listen to the radio and watch television too much

if you were really into hip-hop,u would know that there is still great hip-hop out there...none of which is on MTV,BET,or ur local radio station

u shouldnt let those dumb asses on TV ruin it for the great artists who still stay true to hip hop like sage francis,aesop rock,atmosphere,mf doom,count bass d,madlib,diverse,ect...the list goes on

listen to all hip-hop,not just that ish on the radio before you make bad judgements because there's plenty of mc's who are keeping this art alive and well

and btw,the whole "wigger" statement was just ignorant.you neeed to get a sense of humor and stop acting like you know everybody

opinions are like assholes.everybody has one,it's just some stink more than others

John Smith
oh,and trance,it would be really hard for me to be a "wigger" when i'm NOT white

take that racist shit elsewhere.by calling a white person a wigger for speaking with slang,u are saying that black people that use slang are just "*******" and that's wrong.YOU are the low life in society.so what if anybody talks in slang,leave them alone and let them be

i hate people who waste their time worrying about others when they should be worrying about themselves

h0ck3yh0rr0r
John Smith i like how u said "i hate people who waste their time worrying about others..."

John Smith
wow,handing out the wisdom arent you

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

TrAnCeDuO
(but like i said,u guys listen to the radio and watch television too much

if you were really into hip-hop,u would know that there is still great hip-hop out there...none of which is on MTV,BET,or ur local radio station

u shouldnt let those dumb asses on TV ruin it for the great artists who still stay true to hip hop like sage francis,aesop rock,atmosphere,mf doom,count bass d,madlib,diverse,ect...the list goes on

listen to all hip-hop,not just that ish on the radio before you make bad judgements because there's plenty of mc's who are keeping this art alive and well)
well in case you havent noticed the radio and television are mass forms of comunication...many people find it to their liking and then they start to imitate what they hear....and that happens to be the arrogance of this genre....for example who can really expect to respect a thug when a thug is nothing more than a street dweller?and also about all these "fly girls"dont you think its kind of a coincidence that more and more relationships are becoming more and more meaningless bcuz they are being so-called"players"after all isnt that what a player is?a person who decides wether a woman is disposable or not?
how is it respectful to women when being a pimp is regarded as an acheivment?well you know what congratulations....youll go through life never knowing what true love is....

(and btw,the whole "wigger" statement was just ignorant.you neeed to get a sense of humor and stop acting like you know everybody)
i didnt say everyone who listens to rap now did i?your a little ignorant yourself when i said that and you acted like you didnt see it...

(oh,and trance,it would be really hard for me to be a "wigger" when i'm NOT white)
well since black men are allowed to call each other ******* i should be able to call my race wiggers(if you cant figure that out what im trying to say is that i am a caucasian)
(so what if anybody talks in slang,leave them alone and let them be)
well you havent been to detroit now have you ?over here every damn wigger here picks a fight when all i do is sit around and mind my damn buisness....and FYI slang assaults the english language and makes you have a shorter mental dictionary....any of you rappers wanna buy a vowel?

(i hate people who waste their time worrying about others when they should be worrying about themselves)
who said i was worrying?im just stating my point of view based on my experiences with your kind of people in th past....the thing is how can i be who i am when you people take my pride and destroy for crimes i never commited?
you aernt man enough to accept my point of viw then by all means john smith you aernt worth debating with....

metal face
yo everything smith has said is on point like whoa

for real there are other artists besides nelly, chingy, and ja rule,

you need to dig deeper homie

and i am white

but i dont wanna talk like you

so what if i say

for real
dope
sick
shorty
homie
etc

get a clue ya muppet

TrAnCeDuO
you fools cant respect my point of view so you people aint worth my time....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
then leave...

?

John Smith
oh man,where to start

flat out,you're the most ignorant person that i've EVER come across here at KMC and theres been plenty

-my point about not paying attention to what's on the radio and what's on TV was directed towards YOU.not anybody else.i'm saying you should open your mind and listen to all hip-hop and not judge it as a whole because of what YOU hear and see on TV

-there's plenty of people who aren't "pimps" or "players" who never find out what true love is.and who's talkin about love,you weirdo

-u didnt say everybody that listens to rap...did i????tell me where i said you did you ignorant ass

- you are such an idiot you totally didn't get the whole point of the "wigger" statement.and u didnt make sense at all.ok,black people call each other "niggas".so you have the right to call white people "crackers".you dont have the right to call anybody a "wigger".a "wigger" means a "white ******".so by calling somebody a "wigger",you are saying saying that they're a white person trying to be a "******".so that means you are calling black people "*******".since you're from detroit,i wanna see you call a black guy a "******" and see if you dont get your ass beat to a bloody pulp...and nobody has to be from detroit mr ignorant to understand how people act there.you really need to get out more because people EVERYWHERE act that way.not just in detroit.

-FYI,anybody can speak slang.and just because they do,doesn't mean they have a short mental capacity(like you) at all.a lot of people i know talk in slang to make fun of the people that do as a joke.but since you're slow,i guess i wouldn't expect you to get that.and if it's such an "assualt" to the english language,why don't you file a police report if you feel that passionate about it

-wtf is "your kind of people".what the hell is that supposed to mean??for your information,i'm not black either.but i can see you were directing that towards me because you thought i was black.its obvious you love making a jackass out of yourself...you are a complete hypocrite to call me ignorant when you made such an ignorant comment like that."your people"?we're all human beings trance.we're all the same people.regardless of what ethnicity we are.so please stop being the dumb ass racist that you are and realize that we are all human beings and should be treated equally.regardless of what we speak or what color we are.people like you are what make our society what it is today.ignorant dumb asses who dont know what they're talking about but they still love to run their big mouths

-its obvious you can be who you are(a complete jackass).nobody can stop that.when did i say you committed a crime?unless being an ignorant racist is a crime,then your innocent as far as i'm concerned.

-as far as being "man enough" to accept your point of view,i have a few things to say about that.first off,what does being "a man" have to do with anything.so if i was a girl,then i couldnt accept it no matter what?must be idiot logic.second,it's not about "accepting" your point of view.it's that i totally disagree with it.why cant you be "man enough" to accept that i dont agree with you and have my own opinions and thoughts?personally,no rational human being cant accept your point of views because they have no merit and are beyond idiotic and ignorant.

i dont have to accept your point of view.you must be one of those spoiled ass white boys who always has to have their way.if i dont agree with you and accept your point of views,then u cry,throw a fit,and say "i'm not debating anymore".stop being a baby and learn to accept criticism."be a man" and realize that not everybody is going to agree with what you have to say.

i dont want you to debate with me because you're an idiot.everything u have said is complete garbage and nobody can take you seriously.

John Smith
he's a dumbass hockey,dont mind him

he's not a respectful human being like you and i.

madsci
smith> that picture is tight and f#@&in' hilarious.

TrAnCe> a lot of people think just like you, including true hip hop heads (a fan). we can't stand the "blingbling" crap either, but what we do is put some effort into finding alternative, more positive, and all together better quality hip hop. if you were to check any of the other hip hop/rap threads, you would read about the culture, the unheard artists, and the well versed fans (like myself and others) that absolutely love this genre of music. take a moment, breathe, and open your mind. you just might find out that deep down inside you're a hip hop head.

that being said, remember to ATTACK THE WACK!!!

madsci
hip hop purist

metal face
sorry trance but you're

John Smith
laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laughing

funniest ****ing pic EVER

SONNED

russ_mathers
eh hem 'tranceduo', wats so gr8 about being black rapper? there shouldnt b some stupid ass arguement whether a rapper is a 'wigga' or not. wat if eminem becomes more successful then any black rapper, would u still think he's crap?
and another thing how can u try and b black?
ur either black or ur not. end of

John Smith
exactly

he's just a racist idiot.next think u know,he'll be dissing black guys that "try to be white"

TrAnCeDuO
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1771
eat my dump *******....

DracotheDragon
?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im not gonna click on the link.

TrAnCeDuO
its a article on music discussions....and your not not gonna click on it cuz you fear the truth...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well from my human nature it says somethingawful....article...lets see
SOMETHING AWFUL would u click on it? maybe u would but im not that curious. and fear the truth? what truth man? ur ****ed up. no one knows the truth to ANYTHING.

TrAnCeDuO
well its right about one thing....these sad exchanges mean nothing cuz in the end we all look like idiots...THATS THE TRUTH...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wrong! nothing is the truth!

we dont look like idiots...we look like people that screwed up and learned from mistakes...well maybe u like an idiot...just maybe smile

TrAnCeDuO
whatever...i awaint the others reply....

h0ck3yh0rr0r

John Smith
i think its for the best if we all ignore him

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i agree. kinda smile

metal face
i think it's best if we break out the smores

join hands

and sing kume-by-ya

DracotheDragon
I think ur all P U S S I E S to ignore trance (Im wit him, but not against rap), u people have ur heads so far up ur asses, that u cant even recognize the truth, let alone accept it. Trance is right, and ur wrong, and u cant accept that, so now ur gonna go so low to ignore the people who are right because ur wrong and u cant accept that. That is so low and so wrong. Im disappointed in u people, i thought society had evolved, but evidently im wrong (in another 10 years society will be trash).

metal face
this is coming from a kid with a pokemon avatar

we like our hiphop, leave us the hell alone aight?

he doesnt have to like rap, you dont

he doesnt have to diss it either, aight homie?

next time you think you're coming with a scientific reply

read it again

madsci
the article has some valid points, the creation and enjoyment of music is a unifying force. it can bring together individuals in a way that other mediums cannot. with that being said, that does not mean that i have to enjoy every type of music; that is what this forum is for - self expression. the author of the article is no greater than the one's you are accusing of being "*******" (btw, homophobia is not cool). only, he is just a self righteous a$$hole who believes his opinion is greater than everyone else. when i speak to someone about broadening their horizons by searching for alternative forms of hip hop music, i am merely asking them to open their minds and take what they want from the world of hip hop music, instead of taking what is forced upon them from radio and other mass media sources, ie: mtv, etc.

i have opinions...you have opinions...we all have opinions. you might enjoy the music that some of us, namely myself, mf, js, h0cK3y, etc. (i do not mean to speak for you, for i do not take opinions lightly), might think is crap...it is true that one man's trash is another man's treasure. hell, we will probably disagree with one another from time to time. but that's why they are called opinions.

thank god for free will, free thought, and the internet.

madsci
hip hop purist

John Smith
oh fuk,hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

metal face is seriously on point!

how the hell is he gonna call us p u s s i e s with a friggin poekemon avatar.hahahahahahahahaha laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

i have three words for dracothegaydragon:

John Smith
and i guess he thought society evolved because he thinks we're in pokemon world or some shit

DracotheDragon
i dont like pokemon in its entirity, i only like charmander. Go F U C K urselves. Apparantly i dont care what people think of me, especially two bit jack offs like urselves. U are so "hardcore" that u cant even take a look at other people's opinions and understand what they mean. Apparantly only jackasses likeurselves poulate this particular thread, so Im gonna keep flaming those who flame me. Period. So go f u c k the guys next door, ya know ya want to.

John Smith
you wouldnt be responding if it wasn't true ,right?

don't make me pull the picture out of retirement

russ_mathers
true that, and i think its best we all ignore tranceduo and his pokemon friend. if u cant appreciate rap, like we do. stop begging us with ur lousy false websites. that youve just been looking for hoping ur sorry asses can make a point smokin'

russ_mathers
and ur chatting about us being hardcore, your now dissin us for our opinion charmander boy

DyceIBG
It's funny how people say that others can't respect others opinions. It's a white persons OPINION to think that words like dope, tight, homie, etc. are koo. It's a white person's OPINION to think that jersey's are koo. Fads are different in place to place and in person to person. People decide to move with certain ones. If hip-hop is one persons fad, then you can't judge him by it. I know there are black people who like rock, so what does that make them? but anyone who likes hip-hop, beit black or white, decide to wear jersey's and use slang are just people. If you don't can't feel rap, than you can't knock it. If you can't feel the slang words that people use, than you can't knock it. And that my F*****G OPINION.

mistyblue772
why is everyone always dissin ja rule, give the guy a break. he's only tryin to make money the best way he knows how! and fabolous! i love him. i went to a 50 cent concert just to c him.
but i agree about the wiggas!

metal face
^^^ i hope you're being sarcastic

oh jeez, i hope so

DracotheDragon
Like i said, you people are so wrapped up in "Im not a whigger" or "You cant respect rap" just because ur too scared of being called "soft." I dont care whether or not my avitar is a pokemon, itz a dragon. Leave it be. And second, when have you all been deemed High and Mighty? Since when has it been ur right to flame someone for having an opion? I never said i dont like rap, I love eminem's msuic, and I respect all fans of rap, but I cant respect someone who cant respect me for who I am. I introduced trance to this site, and u all seem to dis him because he has an opinion. That is unacceptable. AND, if u all want to be so "hardcore," people are gonna call u whiggers and comp geeks because you are all always populating this site. Im not calling anyone in particular this, but if u get offended by it, then u must be what u say ur not. End of story.

metal face
we didnt even say anything to him

and he called us wiggers

without even knowing us

cuz we like hiphop

we're telling him he doesnt know what he's talking about cus

1) he doesnt know any of us

2) i dont think he's heard any underground hiphop only what he's seen on TV or radio

so why is his opion(which is more of hating on us than anything) valid?

it's like saying all rock sucks and only listeing to one or a few bands

jeez guys cmon do your homework

i dont care if you dont like hiphop

just shut the hell up with bashing it and telling me it isnt music aight?

oh and eminem is a wigger

and you still have a pokemon avatar

DracotheDragon
So? U got a problem with that?

metal face
uhhhh, it's still there

just thought ide tell you

you know

giving the heads up

ya....

well it's about time to hit the ol dusty trail

DracotheDragon
cant we just stop arguing? I never meant to drag it out this long! I was just backing up trance because we are basically best friends outside of the internet. I introduced him to this site and I was just sticking up for him like a good friend would. Thz all I meant. Really. And I really like Charmander and Charizard ONLY BECUZ THEY ARE DRAGONS! F U C K pokemon. Itz gay. Thz all I have to say, so lets stop arguing. And besides, we all have our own opinions. Am I right?

metal face
so you like a pokemon but not pokemon?

i dont know

but i just thought ide post and tell you that it's still there

you know just, just telling ya

i'll get ya some pokemon jammies for christmas

please dont use Z's instead of S's

that 's gay

i choose you getalifemon

TrAnCeDuO
pfft you wiggers are all the same....you judge everything without knowledge....you are all scum.....
as for draco....but it doesnt matter if he has a pokemon in his avatar....A POINT IS A POINT.....yeah i know....in ways he is a hypocrite for hating pokemon and yet have one in his avatar....but if you retards had any real knowledge you would look past that! got any lately? i bet you have....but its too bad shell leave you soon huh?o well youll take solace in the fact that people like you for who you are and not the fact that you have a nice-ass car(in case you didnt notice....i was being sarcastic and btw....no matter how much money you spend on your car that doesnt make you a man!)oh wow she left you huh?she found someone else WITH MORE MONEY!guess you'll be alone for a while huh?yup ya just gotta hate those goldiggers! laughing

DyceIBG
wtf is this dude talkin about? He has no point that he can argue and now is makin himself look dumb as hell.

TrAnCeDuO
i just trying to make you wiggers open your eyes and see the lie that you are!

John Smith
you're 100% right.so right i had to bring the pic out of retirement

John Smith
c'mon now,he's not even trying to not make himself look like a babbling idiot

it's not even fun anymore

russ_mathers
what the f*** is ur problem tranceduo? i bet if any1 was to say hes a nigga ' and all that , all hell would break loose. wigga this wigga that, well wigga urself outta this convo. coz if all ur gonna do is sit on ur righteous ass and blab on about how stupid we are?! well f*** u coz ur the only one here who is stupid, and face it no one really cares wat u have to say, coz all its doing is bringing down the whole convo
i know ur intitaled to ur opinion, and i respect that. like im intitaled to mine and this ^^^^^^^^^^ is mine .

oh and draco wat eva ur name is...... u still like pokemon stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
as being such an intellectual person smile i consider Trance dumbest on the forum. sorry man cuz what u said made no sense.

John Smith
i second that hockey...

and draco isnt too far behind

h0ck3yh0rr0r
true very true. u still got that You're A *** pic? lol

DracotheDragon
Ur callin me stupid? Russ mathers cant even spell entitled right! Now that is stupid! rolling on floor laughing U sit here and diss us for having an opinion, yet we keep tellin u people that u r all entitled to ur OWN opinion, we never slammed u for likin rap. I never slammed anyone, i just stuck up behind trance. I never called one of you whiggers or comp nerds, so this is pointless.

John Smith
i still crack up everytime i see that pokemon avatar

russ_mathers
f*** u , i aint planning to spell correctly , so ur a tight assed, pokemon lover CORRECTO BOY too?! u know wat go f*** urself u dnt belong here

BackFire
this thread is nonsense now, it's serving no purpose other then allowing you to bash other members.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.