What about new actors in hp3 film?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghosts
What do u think about new actors in the ,,prisoner"?Richard Harris died, so did u c the new Dumbledore? and what about Gary Oldman? Did u c him/as Sirius/?!
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

LindsIsTightK
I've seen pictures of the new Dumbledore and Sirius. Sirius is different then what I pictured him to be the replacement for Richard Harris looks like he will be ok. I dunno, I still don't think that the movies will be as good without Richard Harris.

*dRaCo lUvEr*
they said peeves is gunna b in the 3rd movie

[Ms_dEaTh]
I think the new Dumbledore looks dirtier but he looks just how I imagined him to be.

Gary Oldman doesn't look like Sirius. But yeah he has the gaunt, deathly look yeah.

ghosts

Linkalicious
have you seen that tatoos on the chest of the new sirus? On one of the posts in this message board someone posted a pick with 2 random girls that rupert guy and Gary Oldman. He had some funky lookin scar/tatoo things on his chest. What a dirt ball!!! and most of you say this is your favorite character...tsk, tsk. Besides, its all about Ludo Bagman baby!!!

dan_rad_hottie
the new dumbldoor is from the lord of the rings and hes ok
but do any of you know if cho change is going to be introduced in the 3rd movie? because she is in the third book!

Mirage
The new Dumbledore is NOT from LOTR. You are getting mixed up with Ian McKellan (LOTR-Gandalf, X-men-Magneto). The new Dumbledore is a actor named Michael Gambon. I don't know much about him.
They have cast someone as Cho, so that is a certain YES!

jennyanderson
I'v said this before and I will say it again (about a thousand time already): I don't see Garry Oldman as the tall, dark, handsome and sexy Sirius Black. Anyway I wish Ian McKleen HAD played Dumbledore, he appears to be old, but at the same time also gives off the aura of great strength both physically and mentally, and he has that strong voice and also he seems to cackle with electricity when he's angry, and not to mention he has that wisened old look.

Malfoy's chick
Dan said in a interview the new Dumbledore was funny and a very good actor. He said he did very well in portraying Dumbledore and Michael didn't try to replace Richard

airangel429
I wish Ian MKellen was too he was great in LOR and in X and X2

jcbernier
That will depend entirely upon which way the director wants to go; it is nearly impossible to get everything from a book into the movie. As is evidenced by the first two, some things may have to be skipped, combined, glossed over, or ignored.

jcbernier

Loony_Luna
Have they?
I've heard that Cho won't be in PoA.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
I think the new dumbeldore will b good.. but there is nothin like the original.. but i think it mite help that Michael Gambon and Richard Harris were very good friend so mayb he will portray him better than someone that didnt kno him.. OO and peeves was suppose to be in the first 2movies but that cut it out both times so we'll see if thay put him in this time.. nd he is played by Rik Mayall

crazy_c
the new dumble dore looks good in the trailer. And joe joe agrees!!!

orlandoOYEA
I pictured someone totally diffrent looking than the actors who play Lupin and Sirius but i want to give them a chance before i say anything bad. The new Dumbledore is O.K but i mean no one can replace the old one!

celestial_moon
i agree but he still looks good. yah ppl seem 2 disagree most with sirius and lupin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.