Revolutions on VCD cough cough what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeMakeMovies
anyone else got a copy?

burlyman
i dont have it on vcd and i HAVENT downloaded a copy.. this thread will get closed...

JKozzy
I DONT have it on vcd either and I HAVENT downloaded it either... pfft this will be closed real quick.

eatingimpaired
*Closes thread*

KidRock
i dont get it??? VCD? is that like venerial disease?! lol

JKozzy
Video Compact Disc.... DUH

forumcrew
by the way its out on svcd and i have no idea how i know cause i certaintly was not the first person to get it off the mirc host... and i certaintly did not help others get it.. i have no idea what im even talking about or how i watched the movie 4 times already

JKozzy
Mmmm, SVCD...
This is going to be closed, so I want the last post.
Weee!
Happy DanceHappy Dance
And, ladies and gentlemen, we are now closing.

droopy1592
IN B4 DA LOCK!

http://bitmapped.com/wtf.jpg

JKozzy
In after droopy!
Happy Dance

EyeMakeMovies
hey i didnt say anything about promoting pirating or anything like that.. i was just curious if there was a pirated copy out there

SimplePriest
wow... I made it in

JKozzy
As did I
Happy DanceHappy Dance

Tired Hiker
I have it on HDSVCD. laughing out loud But I haven't watched it yet.

JKozzy
Closed!
Happy Dance

dave123
Smith: "this is my !"

JKozzy
Link, cancel that closing.wink

Tired Hiker
'Where's my pu . . .?'

JKozzy
laughing

icansee
Talk about being cheap, low quality, crappy soundtrack. Why not wait till it comes out on DVD, saves you all the hassle.

-=Urot=-
wink Its Right Here Mate! ----->http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Stoof/wiggle.gif

I think everyone loves alittle kitty kat to keep them warm at nite.

rysdigital
i do NOT have the SVCD telesync either stick out tongue

EyeMakeMovies
dont worry, i'll be buying the dvd no doubt

forumcrew
its not that loq quality and its zero hassle takes like 2 secs to find 20 min to d/l and i will buy it when its out

closing--closed

Happy Dance

forumcrew
oh and it looks like this..

forumcrew
closing--closed!

dragonpisces272
why do people even bother trying to be the last post in a thread thats not even closed yet?? I dont remember me in any closed threads...I guess that'll be great big grin. The MOD is watching us... shifty

forumcrew
and closed

JKozzy
Not closed yet... so... I DIDN'T see Revs again today... big grin

MC Mike
And I DON'T want to thank you there, Kozzy, for helping me get it.

priestjim
Ha-ha! I am the last poster. I have it. Both on VCD and VCD Telesynced. Couldn't live without it! smile

JKozzy
Nor could any of us! And no, you're not the last poster wink

MC Mike
But then, who is?

priestjim
I AM! It's inevitable...

JediHDM
i am

MC Mike
really?

Captain REX
Still not closed! stick out tongue

priestjim
This thread is grown beyond your control. Soon it will flood all forums as it has flood this forum. You cannot stop it. But Omega can.
And if she fails?
Are you stupid? She's the Goderator! She won't!

MC Mike
righto

JKozzy
Ha-ha.
Happy Dance

MC Mike
yu[p

JKozzy
It'll be closed for off-subject before it's closed for the material itself.... stick out tongue

priestjim
Guys stop posting. This is making our beloved server who's hosting this forum a tad slower!

MC Mike
okay

JKozzy
okay

MC Mike
(damn)

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blow.gif
Hah!
Happy DanceHappy Dance

MC Mike
FOOL! I AM STILL ALIVE!

priestjim
YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR!

MC Mike
great. cool. who cares? I will kill you Lar-RY!

priestjim
Why did you say that I told you to shut up! I told you to SHUT UP!
*priestjim jumps towards MC and falls with him through the door"

MC Mike
right... okay.

closing....................Happy Dance.................closed

JKozzy
AH! NO! I OPEN THIS THREAD BACK UP!
Happy DanceHappy Dance
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Totals over on MC and priest and wins the brawl of slamming-through-doorage

priestjim
yeah...Happy Dance...closed. C'mon goderator! Where are thou? I think she's just letting us have fun! smile

JKozzy
That's a good thing though. And hey look, it's a hot thread! Lil envolope is red... SWEET!laughing

MC Mike
i am not amused.

JKozzy
U should be.

MC Mike
...shouldn't...have...warned...on...AIM... Argggh!

forumcrew
What the f**k?

forumcrew
*pretends im omega*

closing--closed

priestjim

JKozzy
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MC Mike
right...

JKozzy
Yeah. You'd better be skippin'!

MC Mike
im skiving.

MC Mike
dang... im off, you win.

JKozzy
MUWAHAHAHAevil face

MC Mike
im back!

VenomVA
Don't get Rev on BL wait for it on DVD...haha I made it in Happy Dance

MC Mike
hi stick out tongue

JKozzy
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC Mike
no way, Kozzy!

Matrix_4_ever
p00p

MC Mike
This thread is still here... blink

priestjim
Damn! You guys just don't stop uh? stick out tongue

MC Mike
What? Tired already?

JKozzy
It's going to be closed, one day. It is inevitable. This thread lacks purpose. Lacks being. Lacks the very thing that is the meaning for its existence. "We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson...."

priestjim
Happy Dance Happy Dance beer

MC Mike
i am not amused. again.

JKozzy
Oh, you so are.

MC Mike
no, im so not. And you my friend should be cleaning!

JKozzy
I am! What's wrong with looking at my favorite messageboards?stick out tongue

MC Mike
Again? Are you like lapping your room? stick out tongue

JKozzy
uhhh...?

MC Mike
Going somewhere then coming back to your room... you are predictable. evil face VERY predictable.

MC Mike
Lunatic Asylum for you! stick out tongue

JKozzy
Bet you didn't predict this!!!!

http://kh-2.net/layout/v3/top.jpg

JKozzy
NO LUNATIC ASYLUM FOR ME!!! DAMN YOU!!sad

forumcrew
this is still here

JKozzy
Yup... pretty sad huh? We've been trying to get the last post for like... 5 pages. Now, it's become the thread of random. Wonder when anyone'll notice?

JKozzy
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin!!!!!

http://ff7-2.com/images/scans/big/1.jpg

JKozzy
Yay, fun pictures.

MC Mike
You are addicted...

...that makes you a lunatic... sad stick out tongue

HooT
Had it since the 7th

droopy1592
last post =me one day

MC Mike
Since the 10th it worked, started getting it on 7th... long story.

JKozzy
Mmmm don't we know... stick out tonguewink

MC Mike
Haha... wink

MC Mike
Silly Kozzy...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/box.gif

Matrix_4_ever

dragonpisces272
wow, so much writing...and the last time I checked, I was only one the 1st or 2nd page, I guess. This "im the last post" thing is getting really out of hand, since this has lasted 5 pages laughing out loud

sleepincat
Bunch of geebags

MC Mike
really? Where the hey is Omega?

MC Mike
"Warning: -For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, police, investigative, ANTI-Piracy Group, RIAA, MPAA, Universal, Fox, any other movie production company or video game company or console manufacturer or distribution company or group, or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one, you CANNOT enter or download files from this Website. If you enter my site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten my ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with my site which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this site. By continuing to enter this Site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site. By going any further into this SITE, you Agree to all of the above, otherwise you must leave this SITE AND DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER! The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Said Website, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. By continuing to enter this site, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site. By entering this site you Agree to all of the above, otherwise you must leave this Website site by clicking on "Close, EXIT or Ending your session now". If you understand and agreed to my rights, and that means anything you see on my site is private and is not to be seen. This is a personal webserver for myself and no one else. Please leave. I do not take responsibility for anything that this site has to offer, or facilitizes. Anything learned from this site is false, and shall not be used in any way against anyone, even me. "

Hahaha... that's awesome!

JKozzy
"Claim: Citing "code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act" protects web site operators from prosecution.

Example:

If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

Origins: The
passage quoted above, or variants thereof, can be found on thousands of web sites (particularly those that traffic in pirated software, music, and films), placed there in the misguided belief that it actually provides web site operators protection against being prosecuted for engaging in illegal, Internet-related activities. As a legal strategem, it's just as flawed as the widely-believed notion that prostitutes and drug dealers can foil the efforts of undercover cops simply by asking them flat out "Are you a cop?" under the mistaken assumption that law enforcement officers cannot lie about their status (and if they do, the bust will be thrown out of court as a case of "entrapment"wink.

As to the specifics of this dubious disclaimer, President Clinton signed no "Internet Privacy Act" in 1995, and existing federal privacy protections applicable to the world of cyberspace generally govern the collection and dissemination of personal information (such as medical records) via the Internet. Federal privacy laws don't serve to provide those who break laws in the on-line world with protection from prosecution should their illegal cyber-activities be uncovered by law enforcement officials visiting their web sites.

When it comes to acts that a significant portion of the public doesn't feel should be criminal (such as prostitution or distributing copyright-protected material via the Internet), many of those who engage in such acts cling to the belief that the use of some simple legal talisman -- knowing enough to ask the right question or post a pertinent disclaimer -- will immunize them from prosecutorial harm, but the law just doesn't work that way. Although we do have some well-established legal protections against the search and seizure of property and the disclosure of certain types of information (e.g., communications between priest and penitents, doctors and patients, lawyers and clients, husbands and wives) in legal proceedings, there are no special laws to prevent law enforcement officials from gathering information about illegal activities through the course of normal investigative efforts just because those efforts take place on-line, nor are the results of those efforts nullified if investigators conceal or fail to reveal their status as law enforcement officials.

The surest way of avoiding punishment for breaking the law remains . . . don't break the law."

Sorry Mike...

http://www.snopes.com/legal/privacy.htm

MC Mike
I necer said it was true dude... just pointing it out. I didn't even think it was! I thought it was fake...

JKozzy
I know you didn't, everyone hoped that it was true obviously. Just trying to show that you can't beat the system... completelywink

MC Mike
Right... whatever... where's Omega? These children won't stop posting... stick out tongue

JKozzy
Boo frikity hoo!
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~nanko/images/6781-3.jpg

MC Mike
Okay, you can stop with that game already... That's enough... stick out tongue

JKozzy
lol k... how's my sig looking? Better?

MC Mike
Interesting... Wat up wit the two attack smilies???

Damn... I need a new sig... wait a moment, I'll have one soon enough.

JKozzy
The attack smiles were always both there.. I just changed my quote, got rid of Smarterchild excerpt and changed my sig pic.

MC Mike
Hmmmm... *wanders off to make sig*

mal11
uh uh uh.... a little birdy told me to register at killermovies.com forums so that I could have the last matrix vcd posting before the thread was closed....

no sig... i rock Happy Dance

MC Mike
A little birdy??? What the f**k?

dragonpisces272
yeah, a little birdy??

ShOota
Jesus....... There are some really lame posters here who just keep posting pointless stuff too just get more posts....*cough Mike cough*

Matrix Revolutions on Kazaa Now...................

JKozzy
It's been out for almost two weeks now... welcome to the real world!smile

ShOota
Uhhh well Matrix Revolutions is not on Kazaa

I looked and theres afew but there all in two parts of like

Part 1=150,00kb
Part 2=150,00kb

basicly with that size, the quiality will be compete shite, and the sound will be really really really bad, basicly its unwatchable. The screen size its in is like 100x100

Or like i have just experenced on kazaa where u download the film and its not the film its a differnet one..

JKozzy
That's why you just get it off mIRC..... Kazaa blows monkey butt yes

ShOota
IRC HOW?!??! Wht do i connect to?!?! what channel?!!

MC Mike
What the...? I'm trying to get the last post like Kozzy... we've been doing this for a while... erm

And like Kozzy said: Kazaa sucks monkey butt

mIRC all the way! big grin

(Thanks for letting me ba able to say that Koz-man!)

ShOota
WHERE CAN U GET IT OFF IRC!??!

MC Mike
#thematrixrevolutions

But I'm looking at it now and don't see which server has it... it changed my server so I dunno.

HexSintax
about that suprnova site: can someone explain to me what a torrent is, how it works, and how to use it?? ive never heard of such file and dont know how it works...

JKozzy
Get torrentstorm or bittorrent, and open the .torrent file and it'll download.yes
or get it off of mIRC

HexSintax
tried mIRC, but the servers are packed, ill try torrentstorm

JKozzy
K. But mIRC is ur best bet for a transfer speed over 20k/s (torrent isnt very fast).... I got about 200-400k/s on mIRC

ShOota
PLEASE!! somone tell me how to get it off IRC!!!!! what server do i conncet too??? what channel!?!!

JKozzy
Server: irc.efnet.net
Channel: #thematrixrevolutions
At least, that's where it was a week ago...

ShOota
yes......ok...........im in there are there are a lot of Ops all with different names..?

MC Mike
type:

/msg RevMatrix xdcc send #1

(Then switch "1" with "2" for part 2)

ShOota
Nope...

drod400
JKozzy you said"Get torrentstorm or bittorrent, and open the .torrent file and it'll download. or get it off of mIRC" what torrent file. Can you give me instructions?

drod400
hello

MC Mike
hi stick out tongue

The file on the server: Bittorrent

JKozzy
*cough* There ISNT a new file called "Matrix Revolutions *Subbed* *DVDR*" and i DONT want it alot... and I DONT want to know if anyone else knows where to find it!!!

MC Mike
oh... cool.. wink

JKozzy
So does any1 have it..?

HexSintax
i wouldnt have it, but some one wont send it to me....you know who you arent....

priestjim
This thread is still open? Damn!

mors823
I would say that I'm the last post, but that won't happen.
How my evil face speech.

How DARE you try to rip off the Matrix! It's people like you that casue the movie industry to suffer (well, not really). Wait a few months a buy the DVD. Gees!

Don't worry, I know you'll buy it. Someday

HexSintax
*cough*hypocrit*cough* excuse me, i dont know what came over me big grin

mors823
Omega, quick, close while Im the last poster!

ShOota
So lame,just trying to get more posts for urself, how low can u get, its not funny at all, and from the 1st page ppl have said close the tread and no1 has done it, do we really care?

And where the feck is Matrix Revo on the net, ive tryed everywhere

mors823
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Omega was on when I last posted, but it's not closed yet!
One day, this thread will be closed. It's not impossible, it's inevitable!

mors823
Just trying to keep this thread on top so Omega can close it. So far the last.

mors823
OMEGA! CLOSE!

Osiris
I have the VCD
If i had enough space on web and DSL here in pak
i should have uploaded it for u

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>