Music for EP3 idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rustiswordz
As part of the connection with EP4 the opening titles and space battle should be an extended variation on the original Star Destroyer / Blockade Runner attack from EP4.

Ican just imagine the space battle with 10,000 starships involved with this music, all calm just after the main theme then the music goes nuts as we see a huge Republic Battleship roll over the top of the screen running headlong into battle.

yerssot
the only thing I know for certain is that duel of the fates will be played during the big battle

mephistodesigns
how do you know this for certain? (and since you can't see me or hear the tone in my voice, I'm not being combatitive. I'm just asking)

mephistodesigns
i think they should use something a little more along the lines of the music from Luke overpowering Vader in ROJ.

rustiswordz
Oh so like super shadow you have a direct link to George Lucas yes.....

Or is Yerssot just another one of SS's mutiple names he has on here, yes its all coming clear now....... laughing

be very careful as to how you say things Mr SS LOL

yerssot
no, on the Ep I DVD Lucas commented "... this (refering to duel of the fates, if you want I'll even try to lock down the exact location, it's not on the commantary of hte movie though), you don't know it now, but it will return in Episode III at the big battle"

mephistodesigns
i'd much rather have a connection to the OT here than Phantom. Its a key scene to the WHOLE series, not just the prequels or OT. I think Duel of the Fates worked for the fight it was in, but it was to light for a battle of this magnitude. They need something with more guts, low dark choirs, lots of the lower cords and not so much horn section. It shouldn't have any hint of fanfare, just a dark horrible feeling of what's to come.

mephistodesigns
did I mention it should be dark? big grin

yerssot
er... don't think so no...

well, best would be to use the music from ROTJ when Luke fought Vader

rustiswordz
There is only one part of EP3 where Duel of the Fatesshould be played and its so bloomin obvious im amazed no one has seen it before now.

Anakin/ObiWan Duel, the PIVOTAL MOMENT in the WHOLE of the SW saga.

nuff sed

Darth Jello
i'm hoping for the luke overpowering vader music too along with a completely new theme. something savage like the last movement of the rite of spring (the sacrifice) for the duel. I'm hoping that duel of the fates is saved for the really, really, really big battle that all spoilers are confirming will take place (if you don't know about the biggest duel of ep3, shame on you). also I hope that the same kind of choral Crecendo is heard when anakin hits the lava as when palpatine is destroyedin the death star shaft.

Rogue Jedi
the music from all the movies is intense...surely john williams will have new music for pe.3.

mephistodesigns
rustis-what are you talking about? you just posted something that apparently is happening anyway, and has been posted here many many times.

Rogue Jedi- Hopefullly, even though II apparently had some more original for the end Battle of Geonosis that was cut in favor of Ep I music (which pretty much made up the whole soundtrack anyway).

Darth Jello
!!!!!SPOILER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what would y'all have for the anakin/sidious/windu duel and the yoda/sidious duel (the big one)

rustiswordz
HEY Darth MUPPET! Just for your info ive only been onb this forum 2 weeks. And if it wasnt for newbies bringing up old subjects then many forums this one included would die a slow death. Kapeesh.

Oslama Bin Laden is still loose out there why dont you go get on his ass intead of goin down on newbees backs.

Darth Jello
um, what?

Darth Jello
woah, this is turning into that TSOL/agnostic front show all over again,

mephistodesigns
yeah, what the hell did that mean? what's Osama have to do with this? Is he playing General Grievous? big grin

but let the record show that i am in fact a muppet, I am Gonzo the Magnificent! wink A lot of Star Wars cameos on those old muppet shows...

but to more directly address your state met Rus, being a newbie is fine, but at least read the THREAD you're going to post in, because that's been posted a few times in this thread already. That's what I was refering to. We all bring up old points now and then, but please read a thread before you post outta respect to the others. I never post without reading a thread because I don't want to misinterpret its direction and/or say something stupid...

Lyn
I agree with mephisto...something dark would be good. However, I wait to see what the magnificent John Williams comes up with. happy

Member.
I agree.

Lyn
happy

Member.
Nice.

Lyn
I hope he does incorporate some OT themes...and I wanna hear some heavy Imperial March stuff.

mephistodesigns
I'm willing to put money on that being in it for sure Lyn! Maybe even in the opening battle. Would be wierd to root for the fleet that music's playing for for once. Like in the Clone Wars video game, a couple of times they play it while the player is kicking @$$, made me feel kinda evil, even though I was playing a Jedi...

Lyn
It evokes an odd feeling huh??

mephistodesigns
I could feel the conflict.... evil face smile evil face smile evil face smile blink

Lyn
Exactly!! Me too!! happy thumb up Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.