RotK soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ariadne
There's a "first listen" of the RotK soundtrack at soundtrack.net!

http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=110

I think it sounds really good, except I was a little disappointed with Into the West. The rest sounds great, though! It's going to be such a good movie!

Also, there are some spoilers in the commentary of the songs.

Maikahyandowen
nice. big grin eek! eek! rolling on floor laughing smile smile smile thumb up yes

BingaBonga
i thought that there was already another thread like this last week, but idk, it's cool though... big grin

mah
Looking forward to adding this to my collection...Got a thing for these soundtracks.

muse5
hey mah, me too!!! i'm a soundtrack whore

muse5
HOTNESSSSSSSSS!!! precious

BingaBonga
i loved the music when the ents took down isengard, that was perfect music, very touching *tears up*

Exa
Yes I already posted that some days ago wink

Altar[1stONE]
Nice , I like the way the movies theme or sound revolves around the key area the movie is taking place in. In two towers it was the sounds of the king of the golden hall , now its MINAS TIRITH YAA !! I love this song more then the king of the golden hall which i thought was magnificient as well. But what i want to know is where i can get the "Minas Tirith" version of the song in the ROTK trailer. I like when the violens kick in and then slow down , is that part of another track from the soundtrack?

Camellia
Thanks for the link!

Doesn't Billy have a lovely voice? *sighs in an all-too-similar-to-a-fan-girl way*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.