The cookie monster!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
This place has been way to uptight laitly with all the stupid newbs and what not.. just joking not all of you are stupid only a couple.. anyways thought id lighten the mood

stinkfist462
wtf am i looking at?

dave123

JKozzy
THE COOKIES! laughing

xeous
HAHAHAHAHA Great job, fantastic...

stinkfist462
is it jus me ... cause i dont see shit.. just a kinda fuzzy thing in the window thing......

Tired Hiker
Yeah, it's pretty stupid that I even post on here. But I just can't help it.

eatingimpaired
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................................................................

sith_darth_jay
What the f**k? huh confused blink happy smile big grin laughing

MC Mike
blink

Mist
some newbies are making stupid threads about things like 'what happened in.....' 'how did neo.....'

did they fall asleep in the movie or just watch the trailer?

burlyman
mist> and some like 'how hot is persephone' roll eyes (sarcastic)

xeous
That's where the cookies are smashed all over the wall. He's saying that Smith is a monster because of what he did to the cookies...

forumcrew
i really think people just slept the entire movie.. i mean the comprehension level is abismal

forumcrew
kozzy and others who have ermmm special abilities to take screens make more funny pics

stinkfist462
I DIDNT SEE THE MOVIE.... DONT RUIN IT!!!

xeous
Then you WOULDN'T get it.

stinkfist462
I KNOW!!!
THATS WHY!!!

droopy1592
Smith was pissed that the Oracle made cookies that were better than his.

xeous
Droopy, your avitar and title are friggin hillarious.

forumcrew
stink if ur on the matrix forum u basicly saw it cause half the thread titles give away the movie i suggest you run and hide becuase its gonna get spoiled

droopy1592
oh, thanks..

dragonpisces272
That scene was pretty funny...I dont wanna get into any more details or I might spoil the scene for stinkfist...big grin

Korri
ok ok let me explain...

Smiddy OBVIOUSLY smashed the cookies off the wall because that batch was made my the Oracle and Smiddy's cookies r so OBVIOUSLY better!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.