Elrond vs Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Who would win in a game of Chess? I'm serious.

stinkfist462
smith
he is a program and he is uber smart.. and elrond is a stupid elf who lives in middle earth which is still in midevil lookin times........... i dont think elrond the stupid would win over agent smith the awesome

xeous
Depends if it's pre or post clone ability Smith. If it's post, he could use the knowledge of everyone to win...

dave123
Smith: Checkmate
Elrond: oooh a horsey

stinkfist462
lol... doesnt matter what smith it is.. he will kick anyones ass in chess

Tired Hiker
What if Smith were blindfolded?

dave123
he would lose like a b!tch

Tired Hiker
That's what you think, Skid-mark Dave! Elrond knows battle strageties and planning where Smith just goes nuts and shoots and punches stuff.

stinkfist462
he is a ****ing agent.. he knows everything bout to happen... well not really but...... yeah smith

dave123
if smith is gonna lose, he'll just taken him other and then make his clone lose on purpose

stinkfist462
exactly... hey wait...... ELROND AND SMITH ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!! HUGO WEAVING.

Tired Hiker
Hah ha ha!!! I had you all fooled!!

Tired Hiker
No, but seriously . . . Elrond has more experience with strategy and Smith is just too impatient.

dave123
damn, not again

eatingimpaired
lol. Smith has no sense of strategy. his greatest strategy was taking over people,and even that's predictable.

Rosewood
The first time I saw Fellowship, I practically had to bite my tongue off. Every time Hugo Weaving (Elrond) spoke, I wanted to finish his sentence with.....MR ANDERSON!!!!

xeous
I've never watched LOTR...I have it, just never watched it...

Ikobe

Korri
oh my gawd why r we discussing this!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.