An honourary Thread to the Wonderful Mr. Hugo Weaving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
If anybody appreciates Hugo Weaving and his extraordinary acting skills (esp. with Smith), please post and show your appreciation!!!
Also, anyone wanting to post pics of Hugo/Smith, feel free to do so. He's one of the greatest actors for one of the greatest characters ever.

dave123
i would have made a better smith

stinkfist462
my sig and me avatar.. ALL HAIL SMITH!!! not hugo but SMITH!!!

burlyman
Smij wink

dave123
Who are you?
Smij, Funny Smij

SimplePriest
Hugo... Hat's off to you. That was a Great job as Smith.

You transformed him in a very believable way through all three movies. I've always loved what you did to bring that character to life.

Once again, good job.

rysdigital

Lord Soth
~illustrous bow~ Great job on Smith and Elrond, Master Weaving....

Smith was the best character in the Matrix Movies IMO

FLIPMODE
I honestly think Hugo deserves an Oscar Nod, for Revolutions, and think they were going for one with character for part 3.

PersefonePotter
Smith was the best character in the trilogy. Can't doubt that. I wanted him to win in the end..... guess he kinda did...

SimplePriest
Hugo... what a guy

burlyman
my fav reloaded poster (xpt monica fot hotness) ...then morpheus, then neo

JKozzy
That was my desktop for five months, even after Reloaded came out and went... Hugo is thumbs up cool. Then I changed it for Persephonestick out tongue

MC Mike
Yes indeede!

SimplePriest
Hugo is a master of his art. That's quite a dynamic ability to be able to go from a stoic robotic character, to the complete opposite and be able to play them convincingly.

Smith is the man!..hugo is the man!

xeous
Neo was my favorite character but Smith was the ideal villian that you loved to hate. I absolutly loved Mr. Weaving in M3, genious...pure genious. I too hope he gets an Oscar Nomination.

forumcrew
hugo definantly was the best actor in this film anyone who tries to say keanu was better is simply because they like him so much and they are biased.. Hugo did an absolute amazing job and I think Laurence would be #2 behind him

Angelsolovely
I thought Smith was a great villian also, he really made U hate him. And the way he talked,it just made me want to bust him in the lips......now thats some great acting. way ta go Hugo.

xeous
If that was aimed at me, I only said I liked the character Neo better than Smith. I said nothing about the acting jobs. As I said, Mr. Weaving is an incredible talent and deserves any awards that he WILL get for this movie. I have an extremely good feeling that he will be nominated at least for best (would this be right?) supporting actor.

Darkweaver
He did a great job on all three films. Too bad we only saw a less of him in Revolutions.

Lord Soth
The kinda guy you love to hate...... big grin big grin big grin big grin

jetzhere101
hugo weaving plays the role of smith almos flawlessly.....
i really respect him he was inevitably gr8............

((The_Anomaly))
i think that hugo is one of the best actors in a while, neo was a better character but reeves's acting is not up to par compared to hugo's awsome job, no one could have done it better..........

HooT
Sig says it all

JKozzy
I couldn't imagine where The Matrix would be without Hugo as Smith. Hugo is the ideal agent, no offense to Johnson or Jackson or Brown... the definition of brutality in the agent's character would not be the same as it is today without Hugo Weaving.

(Heh Ian Bliss did an awesome job acting out Smith inside Bane.. can't forget that!)

Lord Soth
Very true....Ian Bliss copied Agent Smith's speech pattern and expression almost perfectly.

The Matrix would not be what it is today if Hugo wasn't Smith. I'm fairly certain of that

Korri
i cant believe nobody mentioned the cookies!!

JKozzy
Yes, the cookies.... the cookies... mmmmm.... wink

dave123
so does mine, the best quote in all the films IMO

sauron
stinkfist how dare you saw all hail smith not hugo but smith

ALL HAIL HUGO FOR HIS AMZAZING ROLES AS SMITH AND ELROND

priestjim
Sig says it all. I have the Smith reloaded poster hanging on a wall in my room.

Splyntyre
I', afraid I have not read all of the posts on this thread but just wanted to agree with how it started - Hugo - what an actor. "Mr Anderson . . . .suprised to see me?" and similar statements will continue to ring in my memory.

And boy what a packet he must be making this Christmas! how many other actors have had the third part of two majorly big trilogies hit the cinema within such a short time (and on top of that the Royalties of the Reloaded DVD coming in as well). I guess his family can look forward to a good Christmas this year!

droopy1592
We saw a whole lot of him in revolutions. A few million of him. wink

MC Mike
more like a few billion... but those were wax.

xeous
Clever.

MC Mike
I got that song in my head -

Something like "Hasato Messiah Maia"

I love that song...

Korri
cookies..

JKozzy
C is for cookies, and cookies are for me! cool

Korri
COOKIES!

JKozzy
I'm hungry... I want cookies! stick out tongue
Maybe Hugo'll want some too...

The One Himself
http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/3oEscolhido/untitled_i00000b.gif

- It is the cookie that created us.
- Cookie that connects us.
- Cookie pulls us.
- That guides us.
- That drives us.
- It is the cookie that defines us.
- The cookie that binds us.
- We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson.
- We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us:
- COOKIES!!!!

MC Mike
... stick out tongue

HUGO! Happy Dance

mailedbypostman
Hugo is excellent at playing Agent Smith.Going form the macvhine agent voice to the MR ANDERSON!

The One Himself
Could he win the oscar for best performance in a supporting role? Happy Dance embarrasment

HannaBananabal
Hugo's just too cool for words. I have to admit, if he weren't in the trilogy, I really wouldn't have gotten into it at all!

Korri
rock rock on man!

Agent
absolutely agree with you.....like I said in a previous thread...he acts as if he REALLY enjoys it....he becomes the character....big favorite of mine....all hail

mailedbypostman
Hail!HAIL!

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif*Hail!*http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

MC Mike
yes Hugo is the perfect Smith! cool

mailedbypostman
*Does some more hailing*

Captain REX
Mr. Anderson! stick out tongue

Hugo is indeed the perfect Smith. He's also the original Smith, and Smith numbers 2 through 1 bazillion...

HannaBananabal
Hugo sure gained some new fans throughout LOTR and The Matrix! I know I'm one wink

Captain REX
WEAVING (SMITH): Mr. Baggins!

FRODO: Wrong set to be wearing that costume...

WEAVING (SMITH): *clones Frodo* Everything is mine!

LEGOLAS: Does that include an arrow from this bow?

WEAVING (SMITH): *pulls out Deagle and blows him away*

HannaBananabal
LOL! Very creative wink

mailedbypostman
lolness

mors823
Hugo's awesome, though I can't see him baking cookies.

mailedbypostman
The cookie monstor!

The One Himself
Oracle/Smith Combo: 16000 p/ minute!!!

kalantiaw
he was right... he's not so bad once you get to know him... hugo weaving's agent smith is the epitome of a heartless machine portaryed by an actor... most excellent job Happy Dance ...

Korri
MR Weaving the cookie baker

JKozzy
I feel the need to bump this thread, for my appreciation for Hugo and his work has been revitalized with the release of the Revolutions DVD. smile

Korri
He is a fish messed

JKozzy
It was inevitable roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
Im serious!

JKozzy
Me too!

The Alpha
Awesome acting by him in all of the three movies!

Korri
yeah pretty good for a trout no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.