A true diva!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2003/11/11/1068329558700.htm

laughing out loud
Woman locked husband naked in bathroom for three years
Date: November 12 2003

A Turkish woman locked her rich industrialist husband naked in the bathroom for three years, claiming he was mentally disturbed, press reports said after the man was released.

Orhan Babutcu, 41, was found naked and traumatised sitting on the shower tiles next to the toilet, with a bowl on the floor for his food, the reports said.

The woman, Kevser Babutcu, said it was obvious her husband was mad because he took three showers a day. She said she was going to seek a divorce after 15 years of marriage, Hurriyet daily reported.

"Her goal was to make me sick so that I'd die and she'd inherit my fortune," Mr Babutcu said.

His wife, who has two children, had been living it up with other men while he was locked in the bathroom, Milliyet daily quoted him as saying.

He was finally freed after his mother, alerted by neighbours, called in the police.

He is receiving psychiatric help.

His wife is to be charged.

stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Why did you post a link and the text...What the f**k?

DAmn right...most men should be locked in somewhere...

dave123
yeh, i get to put my biased and sexist views again!
just gotta watch out for silva and those kicks >.<

lil bitchiness
''His wife, who has two children, had been living it up with other men while he was locked in the bathroom, Milliyet daily quoted him as saying.''

haha...she did what most women are dying to do...big grin good for her!

Tex
"The woman, Kevser Babutcu, said it was obvious her husband was mad because he took three showers a day."

She would never mistake lil_bitchiness for being mad stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
ha ha ha Tex..you so funny, my sides are splitting! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think you should get locked in a bathroom....then you'll have a mirror there...all you need really stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
He would have died faster if she didn't feed him. smile

lil bitchiness
I dont think she wanted him to die..maybe What the f**k? maybe she just wanted him to suffer...devil

forumcrew
that ***** should be shot

dave123
"Her goal was to make me sick so that I'd die and she'd inherit my fortune," Mr Babutcu said.

lil bitchiness
''Mr Babutcu said'' if she wanted him to die....hed be dead...roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Could he not break down the door?

Anyways, she should be executed, don't need people like that in the world.

dave123
she wanted to kill him, but make it look like he died of disease rather than starvation or something else.... but the stupid WOMAN wasnt smart enough to feed him old food to give him food poisoing (cant spell that word)

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

im not saying i agree with what she did BF, but thats hardly fair...ppl who are not needed in this world are rapists, murderes.....

What the f**k? couldnt he get out when she was giving him food? Couldnt he overpower her, brake down the door...he deserved to be in there if he couldnt find a way to get out...stupid!

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard...

dave123
it was the most intelligent thing i have ever posted

lil bitchiness
no, i didnt mean you..i ment the original text...

BackFire
I agree rapists and murderers should be killed too, but this woman isn't necessary to the world, she's obviously evil if she can do that to someone, and she should be disembowled.

dave123
then why did u quote me?

lil bitchiness
cos i couldnt be arsed quoting Tex..too long...meh..its all good...

dave123
either you're lazy, or you cant admit you were wrong, or both

lil bitchiness
HAH!! How am i wrong!!!!

If she wanted him to get sick there was plenty of ways to do it...he was apperantly locked there for 3 years...if she wanted him dead he would have been dead in 3 years...What the f**k?

dave123
but if he would starved even you (in all your crime solving skills) would know something was wrong, but if he died of some disease, then its less obvious

BackFire
Her idea was stupid, simple as that. And for realizing her idea, she should be killed.

Tired Hiker
She should be killed by being locked into a bathroom with poo for food.

lil bitchiness
ok, my crime solving skills, seeing how i study criminology are not really needed here to see, that what possible disease could occur in the bathroom..shes not exactly been feeding him shit! he had clean water....and a place to take a shower....
how the heck did she go to toilet and bathroom for 3 years...naighbours?! What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
She should have made it look like he breathed toxic mold.

lil bitchiness
LMFAO! haha..

dave123
in short, she's crazy...

Matrix_man
i wouldnt mind being locked in the shower...with lil wink

Tex
So you're saying you want to die of toxic mold?evil face

dave123
there are worse ways to die... i think

Matrix_man
big grin

DeNiro
threee years wow that most have sucked laughing out loud

badkittykitty
thats aweful..damn

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud well, I have 2 bathrooms, maybe she did toobig grin

LanceWindu
Maybe she was sitting on the shitter while family members would come in and take showers and all.

Sick ass family.

NyC-gUrL
laughing lol

LanceWindu
Probably taking peeks at dad's butt while he was lathering up.

NyC-gUrL
sick thats sick

LanceWindu
Incest...all in the family.

NyC-gUrL
Hmmmm.....where did you get all this knowledge about this womans family?? shifty

LanceWindu
From her mom.

NyC-gUrL
really??? eek! interesting.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Who are we talking about?

I never bbothered to look.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud lmao

about some woman in turkey who locked her husband up in the bathroom for three years.

LanceWindu
Ah, she's some sick *****...

Must love the women.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Maybe she locked him up so she wouldn't be tempted to pull a Loraina Bobbit

Karren
3 years! wow! No wonder he went insane! lol

Can you imagine being in the same place for 3 years! Whilst in the meantime your wife was having the time of her life!

Cruel but funny, you go girl

K.Diddy
**** that, If that happened to me, I would of just kicked the door down and hit the fat turkish b!tch with my ''K.Diddy'' baseball bat cool

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by K.Diddy
**** that, If that happened to me, I would of just kicked the door down and hit the fat turkish b!tch with my ''K.Diddy'' baseball bat cool

I would have used the back of my hand

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I would have used the back of my hand

Well being locked in a bathroom for 3 yrs, I guess you would use your hand laughing laughing

But seriously, Why use your hand when you can use a baseball bat wink

Karren
True very true!

Karren
Wonder what happened to the women

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Well being locked in a bathroom for 3 yrs, I guess you would use your hand laughing laughing

But seriously, Why use your hand when you can use a baseball bat wink

Cause the back of your hand has 4 pointy things! eek!

Makedde
Originally posted by Tex
http://www.smh.com.au/text/articles/2003/11/11/1068329558700.htm

laughing out loud
Woman locked husband naked in bathroom for three years
Date: November 12 2003

A Turkish woman locked her rich industrialist husband naked in the bathroom for three years, claiming he was mentally disturbed, press reports said after the man was released.

Orhan Babutcu, 41, was found naked and traumatised sitting on the shower tiles next to the toilet, with a bowl on the floor for his food, the reports said.

The woman, Kevser Babutcu, said it was obvious her husband was mad because he took three showers a day. She said she was going to seek a divorce after 15 years of marriage, Hurriyet daily reported.

His wife, who has two children, had been living it up with other men while he was locked in the bathroom, Milliyet daily quoted him as saying.

He was finally freed after his mother, alerted by neighbours, called in the police.

He is receiving psychiatric help.

His wife is to be charged.

stick out tongue

Good on ya girl! laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde

What the f**k?

Karren
Lol, well I think all the girls on here would agree to it, not sure about the men though!

Mišt
Originally posted by Makedde

Did you even read the text?

"The woman, Kevser Babutcu, said it was obvious her husband was mad because he took three showers a day. She said she was going to seek a divorce after 15 years of marriage, Hurriyet daily reported.

His wife, who has two children, had been living it up with other men while he was locked in the bathroom, Milliyet daily quoted him as saying. "

Yeah....she was so in the right...lets all applaude...What the f**k?

Old thread anyway...

Karren
Oh dont be a kill joy!

It was funny and she is probably being punished now anyway

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Karren
Lol, well I think all the girls on here would agree to it, not sure about the men though!

If all girls had the same way of thinking you do, even I would turn gay no expression

Karren
I dont mean it like that! Just a bit of fun

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Karren
I dont mean it like that! Just a bit of fun

I dont think it would be that fun being locked up in a bathroom for 3 years no expression

Vendetta
How tuff can a bathroom door be? You'd think he'd try to knock it down.

Karren
Yes but he seemed rich, it was probably a really solid door

s|m
Man, what a biatch laughing out loud
I kinda doubt that story is real, tho'; because:

1) The article doesn't (or no longer) exist(s).
2) How hard could it be to break/unlock a bathroom door, or, supposing they have neighbors, scream your lungs out 24/7 till someone hears you ?
And how the hell did he get in this situation in the first place blink? Did she tranquilize him or something laughing out loud?

I wonder how great her punishment is, being in a muslim country and all...

Karren
It was probably a huge solid door or something, that could be locked from the outside

I think she would most probably go to jail I would think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.