Most Abusurd Movie you'd see if it was made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Jason Takes LA.

SilverFighter
Jason takes Los Angeles doesn't sound like a bad title. It would be cool if Jason goes around slashing movies stars or those snobs at Beverly Hills.

BackFire
I'd see them all

lil bitchiness
Jaws in space would be pretty bizzare...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
halloween h20-2

xblanex
haha id see them all but either emeril or jaws

SlipknoT
i"d see every one.

Lord Soth
My god Pablo those ideas are genius. They sound hilarious

slayer
yea laughing out loud i'de say the most bizarre is Jason V.S Cosby lol thats funny!

OldManMarley
smokin' This Cosby guy (the one versus Freddie), is that Bill Cosby of The Cosby Show fame?

Cowboyography
I would like to see jaws, Only in a VS movie, Against the Leprechaun!! in space!!!

DeNiro
i said all the sebnotes go to heaven the would be really great but all of these r funny choise laughing

Evil Dead
All Cenobites go to heaven..........but only if it was in 3-D!!!

Can't you just picture the 3-D effect when the chains shoot out from everywhere, clasp onto the Pearly Gates and rip them open.........sounds great.

Tired Hiker
The most absurd movie I'd ever see would be The Hulk vs Re-Animator.

supershane
why not have one like jason vs freddy vs the chick from the ring vs godzilla I would so go and see that one

Evil Dead
villain v/s villain has already been done.........and now they're doing it again with Alien v/s Predator...................screw that......I want to see Freddy v/s Nemo.

Lord Soth
Freddy vs. Simba (Lion King) big grin big grin that be hilarious

ragesRemorse
i think jaws in space is a movie that wil happen. It just sadly hasnt been presented to any movie studios yet.

swordmaster
Freddy vs. cosby would be awesome

Lord Soth
Leatherface vs. Emeril big grin

Micheal_Myers
They all sound like somethingI would go see...but I would end up going to see Halloween H20 2 before all of them.Why?....because I am a Halloween fan.So...additions to the movie franchise are must see's for me...

Lord Soth
Amen

Lord Soth
Just to clarify, amen is not a religious word at its roots. It's Latin for 'so be it.'

Curl_Up&Dye
LMFAO!!!!! I'd see all of them, but i had to pic sweater vs sweater just because i'd like to see a battle royale featuring bill cosby...it doesnt matter with who

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.