I Remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SimplePriest
Ok everyone, this thread can be for posting any fond memories you have from the first two movies.
Post pics too if you like.

Also, feel free to sob your eyes out if you'd like (Korri, Omega, ... me)

I'll start it off...
Do you remember Neo in that interogation room from M1? Man to think, that one day he'd be fighting Smith to save the world. (actually, it was less then a year from that point)

The Omega
SimplePriest> Oh... THAT... new sig... (TEARS UP)...

Pardons to the prudent among us: The love scene between Neo and Trin in Zion. May've been the only time they made it, considering what happened before and after.

And of course...
Neo :"It was an honour, sir."
Morpheus: "No. The honour is still mine." (Tears stream down face... AGAIN! Neodammit! Where's my Kleenex!).

burlyman
a less obvious one

what did she tell you?
she told me.....

sad

dave123
"i dreamed a dream"

SimplePriest
ooo, burly, Good one! I forgot about that one. I thought you hadn't finished typing at first.

(it's when they went to see the oracle in M1. They arrived right before trinity could finish)

sith_darth_jay
trin saying "go to hell" and then, after a while, getting all smoochy

dave123
"isnt that worth fighting for?
isnt that worth dying for?"
yeh, except most of the people at that meeting die, and you aint one of 'em!!

SimplePriest
"Sample This"

SimplePriest
or for that matter, "Dodge This"

sith_darth_jay
"you think that's air you're breathing" *farts* (sorry, i have to put the fart within the matrix spoof here, it's so damn funny)

The Omega
"I don't have time for this shit"

The dojo-scene in M1
"Morpheus is fighting Neo!"

SimplePriest
Remember this:

burlyman
remeber this sad

The Omega
Burlyman>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

"There is no spoon."

burlyman
and this cool (even though he aint dead) sad

Georgyet
"Welcome, to the Real World"

Morphus.

The Omega
(Burlyman> If you start getting sad at those who're NOT dead... )

Georgyet
What was the name of the book that Thomas A. Andserson kept his Hacked programmes and subsequent money for them in called???

burlyman
but some of those zion people are dead, and his 2 best friends... im remembering the films anyway smile

SimplePriest
Georgyet> Simalacra and Simulation

good question... I had to go back and look. I'm slipping on my matrix trivia

burlyman
i knew that off the top of my head angel even if i couldnt spell the firs tword stick out tongue

SimplePriest
Burly> good... any Super fan should know. I feel bad that I forgot. I'ma have to brush up again.

Here's another pic:

(He's beginning to believe)

burlyman
smile i imagine that right now you are feeling a bit like alice, tunbling down the rabbit hole...

SimplePriest
Man, he looks so young. That was sooo long ago considering all that he's done in between.

*sigh*

I think I need to take a trip to the Blue Thread

burlyman
you hear me? i love you...

SimplePriest
now I love the lines:

Neo: Am I dead?
Morpheus: Far from it.

After seeing how the trilogy ends, I love these lines. Because these were the first things they said to each other in the real world *sniff sniff -- runs back to blue thread, crying*

burlyman
sad but first, morph welcomes him to the real world...

SimplePriest
Ohhh, good point. Well, it's their first exchange of words.

Sob *welcome, to the real world -- sniffle*

burlyman
sad a leader to us all...

MC Mike
Man... I can't take this...

burlyman
sad you first, morpheus

....man, that look sadsad

PersefonePotter
i see that as far as quotes go, M1 is superior to all....

my fav quote:

"I'm okay..... but I think you'll have to drive."

Someone correct me if I am horribly wrong.

SimplePriest
MC Mike> yeah, I can't take it either

*sigh* BTW... I'd like to dedicate this Memories page to Korri... May Neo live on forever in here for her.

Here's another...

burlyman
wink

SimplePriest
nice one burly... korri, ignore that one... He's uhhh, telling her that it won't work out, because he's met you smile

"Good, adaptation, improvisation. But your weakness is not your technique"

The Omega
(Silence)

SimplePriest
Which brings us too

"I just thought you were a guy."
"...Most guys do."

wow... that was sooo long ago it feels like.

burlyman
...anyone else.. that look morph is giving neo after he just saved his life!! sad

The Omega
Korri can have Keanu Reeves (well, hm... Lemme get back to that).
But Neo belongs with Trinity!

I tried to find a picture of Trin before she went:
"I don't have time for this shit!"

Or
"Hm, that sounds like a good deal. But I have a better one. How about I give you the finger." Does do ."And you give me my phone-call. That gestapo-shit don't scare me" (?)

SimplePriest
It's great... I absolutely love morpheus' character.

I also love...

GABRIEL05
The burly brawl is always a favorite.

When Neo achieved his "oneness" That was dope.

GABRIEL05
And despite what Korri and half of you on the board say, trin death was sad, yet it did seem to drag on...

which brings me to another theorem I had, a brain fart if you will. I wonder if the Oracle told Trin that she was going to fall in love with the one and that she would have to die for him. Hmmm...

burlyman
...love...

GABRIEL05
awww...HOLD UP! I never noticed that before, but is that two dudes in the background!??! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance

how precious...

burlyman
look into his eyes! imagine what hes thinking http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

SimplePriest
man... I really wish you didn't point that out. I really was liking that picture Before you said that. Now everytime I look, I'm gonna look There *points to the right side* instead of There *points fondly, to the middle*

smile

Burly> Thanks man. That Was a good pic

SimplePriest
Anybody know of some good programs that let you take snapshots of DVD movies?? I was gonna watch M1 tonight *sniffle, sniffle* and I wanted to get some more good pics.

MC Mike
PowerDVD (ask Kozzy)

SimplePriest
oops, thanks... I have powerDVD. I just never really looked at the tool that said "Snapshot"

*because I'm an idiot*

burlyman
ditto

GABRIEL05
some call the 911 cuz they are FLAMING!!! alien

BadgerBadger
i cant believe noones said this 1 yet,

"whoa"

SimplePriest
Of course there is this one... it's in my sig pic

man, how 'bout the looks on their faces... *sigh* so long ago

JediHDM
...i need the blue thread...*sniffle sniffle*...i can't take this anymore. I'm gonna have to leave for now, there's too much to keep looking at and repeating. I would need so much more time than i have...I have to stop coming here during the week, until it calms down abit again. I'll be back on the weekend, but i can't mass post like i used to. I'll see y'all later. It's been fun, and i've really enjoyed it, but the insane amount of posting, "i can't take this"...Bye, for now.

The Omega
JediHDM> Hey! I need you to gather the troops up in the Matrix Online thread before I get mailed down! smile
I guess it'll soon by time for another Usual Suspects thread!

(?!?! What in the name of... Is wrong with two guys dancing together? There were girls dancing together, too. Love is love).

SimplePriest
jedi> We'll see you later man...

omega> I agree with you. If you think it looks good to see two girls dancing, than you shouldn't really have much objection to two guys together either (IMO). But, as for me, it bothers me to see either case. At least when the dancing is that... intimate. *sigh* But I better change the subject back before this thread goes off topic... smile

How 'bout this pic. awww big grin Do you remember seeing this scene for the first time? I was blown away

VenomVA
Yall are killing me!!! About to cry as I did when Neo and Morph huged and said their goodbye. And when Trin died! So, so sad.

Here's my quote:

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morph: Because you've never used them before

I love that scene

priestjim
"It's inevitable..."
"Not impossible, inevitable"
"You're right Smith. You were always right. It was inevitable.". Smith takes over Neo. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Ikobe

dave123
ever since neo became the one, he liked fighting all by himself, didn't he sad
morp and trin became more of a team than trin + neo, which is why i liked the lobby so much yes

GABRIEL05
TheOmega>there is nothing wrong with love between two men, but they just look funny ingen. Especially the dude in the "front"

Captain Wacky
See sig. smile

Captain Wacky

Captain Wacky

dave123
not like this......

SimplePriest
Captain Wacky> lol (too funny)... well I respect their choice.

Dave> yeah, but when you are The ONE, you can handle any fight on your own. Everyone else should just get out of the way and not risk getting hurt (cuz they all know he won't). That's not to say I don't agree with you. I love the lobby scene. However, I'd have to say that I loved the Chateau fight in M2 A Lot! One of the best wire fu, multi fights, with weapons that I've ever seen. Truely superb.

dave123
i appologise, i was wrong, he DOES fight with morpheus and the key maker in the hallway, but not with Trin sad

Captain Wacky
YET.....dun dun dun....oh right she's dead wink

GABRIEL05
Aww poor Apoc and Switch sad .

I don't care whatchyall say. Switch is cool

Captain Wacky
Gotta dig the white costume.

SimplePriest
Listen here copper top, we don't have time for 20 questions.

priestjim
In M1, when Neo went to the club following the white rabbit and Trin went and talked to him. And then she made a move so close to his face that you were sure they would kiss! Who would know...

The Omega

priestjim
I think I should change my sig. It doesn't fit anymore and I don't like Smith that much anymore. sad

The Omega
Priestjim> There are kleenex and cookies over in "The Blue Thread". And there is some sig/avatar changing happening post-Revolutions, so go ahead...

eatingimpaired
"bullshit."
All other Neos;"BULLSHIT!"

SimplePriest
eatingimpared> Good one!! lol

Omega> Coppertop is the nickname for Duracell batteries. I didn't get it either until Morpheus held up the Duracell in the construct program

which brings me to my quote:

"The matrix is a computer simulated dream world designed to turn a human being into this" *hold up the coppertop*

The Omega
SimplePriest> AH! AHAAAA! (Lightbulb ignites over head)
Very cool big grin

Mifune: "If we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do!"

SimplePriest
here's the pic

SimplePriest
I've got a few more good ones

here

SimplePriest
This one's for Omega...

SimplePriest
This one's for most everyone else...

SimplePriest
for me...

SimplePriest
Somehow, this reminds me of my roommate... Although he thinks of himself as Neo (whatever)...

The digital pimp hard at work... sorry embarrasment no pun intended wink

SimplePriest
The Erleuchtet ... I mean the Neb wink

SimplePriest
For Sifer... I give you Cypher **that freakin pod-born blue pill!!**

SimplePriest
follow the white rabbit...

SimplePriest
ok, I love this shot...

SimplePriest
Well that's enough... *entire forum nods in agreement yes ** Just wanted to post those on here while everyone is away...

Hope you like them as much as I did

And btw, I've been watching the first film again (of course, since that's where I'm snagging all these shots) and man, what a Great movie... it gets better each time...

ok... Good night zion~

The Omega
SimplePriest> Thank you! smile
Anyone who thinks the lady in red looks better than Trinity NEEDS GLASSES!!!! yes

JediHDM
Omega> I've GOT glasses, and...DAMN!!!

The Omega
JediHDM> Hrmrmrmrm... then you need... UPGRADES! big grin
Well, okay. I'm not a guy, so I may be missing something here...

W. Lee Chojin
Apoc - "I hope the Oracle give you some good news"

W. Lee Chojin
"Inside The Matrix, they are everyone, they are no one"

smile

JediHDM
Omega> I mean, Trin is pretty in the real world, however, i have the same problem others do; her hair slicked back like that makes her unattractive...So its the Woman in Red All the WAY!!! *turns around and starts searching Erle for Urot, digital pimp inc.*

W. Lee Chojin
"I know Kung-Fu"

"I like to be someone important, like an actor"

"That is good for or bad for us ?? ............. bad for us"

priestjim
I am in the process of making a new sig. Maybe I will have it ready today, else on Monday (I am going on holiday the weekend smile )

SimplePriest
Omega> I tend to agree with you. I didn't really see what's the big deal about her. But, I tend to look for the character and personality first, not the outward package. Honesetly, when you look at it that way, the outward package Will look great to you.

But who knows, maybe all you guys think she has a great character and personality smile

However, I'm not going to act like I don't think she's attractive... **cough, cough** But come on. We've got to be above that men. Right!? We've got agents to think about. Minds to free. Now, who's with me?

**dang it. They're still staring at her**

The Omega
laughing
Well, remember the various threads for worshipping Persephone?

Back on topic!
Mouse's talk on Tastee Wheat and tunafish in M1.
And of COURSE: Morpheus' speech in Zion in Reloaded.

Link: "I can't take this."

burlyman
there was a little more to that shifty

Korri
and now that dream has gone from me!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

burlyman
101st reply...

Korri
awww sad

GABRIEL05
"But I never finished the training program!"

"Neither did I kid..."

*salutes one BAD ASS MOTHERF-*

priestjim
"I'm sorry kid. You're not the One!"

priestjim
In M1 when Neo is being chased by the agents, scene switches back to the Neb to show us the sentinels are coming. Morpheus says "Here they come"
In M3, in the Hammer when they "wake up" the sentinels Morpheus says again "Here they come" smile

dave123
"trinity!! help!!!!" - M1

priestjim
"Trinity!" - M3 after Neo killed Bane.
Ironically, Bane and his other comrade brought the letter Thadeus had sent, to Zion.

SimplePriest
ahhh, can't forget the moment after Neo saves Morpheus and the Keymaker... Link:

"YES!!!"

burlyman
no, ghost/niobe retrieved that in ETM
bane and ship got word from the oracle fro neo smile

W. Lee Chojin
I have one for "the usual suspects" (One of the best movies ever made, like fight club, David Fincher RULES !!) besides WB.

What Neo wanted to say with ""Mr. wizard" I need a exit..."

MR. WIZARD ???

Alice ?? Oz ??

That question keeps coming every time I watch M1....

Hey guys, that's not a challenger, just a question ok ?!

I believe that this is the best place for questions, besides being the forum that more information and theories that I agree.

smile

And one more time, sorry for the poor english ...

priestjim
burlyman> yes you're right. What is wrong with me these days?

dragonpisces272
hmm...sweet memories of the beginning...you gotta love the part when Neo dodged the bullets on top of the building.

SimplePriest
dragonpisces272> Yes!! I just watched M1 again with my friend last night. Man, that entire movie is so great. And of course, that bullet dodging scene is one of the best parts. smile

MR ANDERSON
whats the use of a phone call when you cant speak?that was the best from agent smith

dave123
wht was neo's last words?
youre always right?

rysdigital
"it was inevitable."

MR ANDERSON
This was the moment for me.the whole movie hse went silent as smith spoke.when he speaks everyone keeps silent coz he always sats something cony.

adapted from dave 123>
Smith: Why, Mr Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must see it, Mr Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?!
Neo: Because I choose to.

burlyman
heres some trivia for you...

When Neo is calling to get extracted from the Matrix, he says, "Mr. Wizard get me out of here," a reference to the 1960's cartoon Tooter Turtle. Each episode, Tooter would yearn to be something he wasn't and have his friend Mr. Wizard (a lizard) wave his magic wand and make him an astronaut or a scientist or whatever. Inevitably, Tooter would quickly get himself into trouble and call out "Help Mr.Wizard," and the lizard would intone "Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome, time for this one to come home." Tooter would be transported back to his old self and be chided by Mr. Wizard to "be happy with what you are."

Korri
SimplePriest> i didnt get a picture sad

SimplePriest
Korri... I'm so sorry sad I'ma try to find you some good ones.

Korri
well there r some very good ones in my thread in the Movie Stars forum angel

SimplePriest
oooh, ok... Well I'll take a look at them smile

Then I'll see if I can whip up something you'll like wink

Korri
something i like?? that wont be hard stick out tongue

The Omega
"You're empty."
"So are you." Ehrm.. No? yes?
http://www.xsolute.de/gmn/site/actors/pic_neo.jpg

The Omega
"You first, Morpheus"http://cinesev.ifrance.com/cinesev/matrix%20photo3.jpg

(Faints)

The Omega
"Goddamit woman, you're gonna be the death of me."

http://www.bthere.tv/DBimages/storyPic/The_Matrix_Reloaded_storyPic.jpg

MC Mike
Correction - Isn't it "end of me?"

Oh well, I'm still wet in the eyes.

SimplePriest
"Lipstick? Lipstick? What craziness you are talking about woman, there is no lipstick."

MC Mike
"She wasn't kissing your face, my love." shifty

dragonpisces272
Merovingian: Ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai, woman, this is nothing, c'est rien, c'est rien du tout. It's a game, it is only a game.
You know, I dunno why she can stand being with him...he's a pimp laughing out loud

burlyman
...let me tell you what i believe, i believe morpheus means more to me than he does to you, i believe if you are really serious about saving him you are going to need my help...

GABRIEL05
does that dudes vest say nguyen?

SimplePriest
It kinda looks like it does

dave123
gotta love the bit where Neo is fighting Smith and the dust comes off him, and he does the "just bring it" sign... yes

burlyman
i have that water fountain in my school...

burlyman
(this 1) embarrasment

Korri
Neo = hott stuff!! love

The Omega

dave123
yep, he does it once in m1, and again in m3 big grin both against smith

mailedbypostman
"For what?'
"For this."
Neo fight scene.JPG Posted by Spritzness on 5/16/2002, 18KB

mailedbypostman
whoops--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mailedbypostman
nooo..how do you post pics?

The Omega
McMike> Ah, you DO know your classics (actually, the only thing missing was the balance-act).
Which one is your favourite?

Mailed> Choose Spellcheck and Preview (OR Preview and Spellcheck). There you can upload an image.

MC Mike
Errmmm... what? embarrasment Out of..? confused

burlyman
think she means dave maybe

Angelsolovely
My favs are...
When Neo is in the office talking himself into going out on the ledge and hes says I'm gonna die, I thought that part was so funny.

I know this is from revolations but I like it Morpheus" I dreamed a dream, and now that dream is gone for me"

and of course when Smith is talking to Morpheus
"I'd like to share a revolation that I've had during my time here, when I tryed to classify your species, I realized that your not actully mammals. Every mammal on this planet instictivly develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but U humans do not. U move to an area and U multiply and multiply, till every natural resource is consume, the only way u can survive is to spread to another area.
There is another organisim that follows that same pattern.
Know what it is? A virus, human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, U are a plague, and we are the cure."

The Omega
McMike> Classic Hong-Kong kung-fu movies...

MC Mike
Why did you saw i KNOW them??? blink I don't!

The Omega
laughing
I asked, I thought you said "yes". Small communications error here. Don't worry about it...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>