who likes vagina . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
monologues?!!

Bet that got a lot of ya here, didn't it?

Well, I have never heard or seen the 'Vagina Monologues', but I'm sure they aren't very hard to cum by. big grin

BackFire
they're so stupid, the women are fat and disgusting, talking about their eggs and stuff, it's sick.

Tired Hiker
Is it hard to cum by?

BackFire
yes very hard.

lil bitchiness
not all women are fat and ugly BF....

Tired Hiker
Name one.

The Force
um, ya i haven't a clue what your talking about

Tired Hiker
Dear Force,
The Vagina Monologues is a play about a bunch of women who talk about their vaginas and all that their vaginas have been through and stuff. Hope that clears things up.

Your Friend,
Tired Hiker

lil bitchiness
Wow, that was harsh TH!

''Well, I have never heard or seen the 'Vagina Monologues', but I'm sure they aren't very hard to cum by.'' you havent seen any..then how do you know...

Tired Hiker
I've seen a talking vagina, I just haven't seen 'The Vagina Monologues.' Sorry if I sounded harsh. I try not to be harsh when it comes to vaginas.

BackFire
The segments I've seen (I've only seen segments, because watching for more then 5 minutes makes me sick) all have really ugly, nasty, women....you know the type..."I am woman hear me roar". They are talking abou thow their uterus makes them powerful, just a bunch of crap.

lil bitchiness
ok..thats fair enough....i wouldnt really have expected you to sit and watch one of those...confused

swoope
A talking one, eh? Hmm...you might want to get some tests done on yourself if you encountered that one.

stick out tongue

slayer
laughing out loud well u never know some women have dirty secrets!

finti
never been into womens lib stuff.

"Women's Liberation
Came creeping across the nation
I tell you people I was not ready
When .................." Frank Zappa`s Bobby Brown

Fire
oooh in belgium they made a monologue out of it and that's pretty good

and no it aint performed by a fat ugly chick

Sugar Kane
I have actually seen 'The Vagina Monologues' and it's not what you'd think! It's actually very funny and moving... big grin And it's not all about women's eggs. And anyway, what is disgusting about our eggs? You were an egg once, and don't you forget it!

mechmoggy
You're right, but not how you think.

BF was actually hatched. stick out tongue

The Force
oh... hmmmmm...

Raz
Moved to the OTF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.