I Was Right!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
I was right on a few things!!! And saddly enough I am proud of it......

Dues Ex Machina aka, Machine Overlord aka Big spiking ball with that crazy baby face...

I WAS RIGHT on HOW the face was projected. About (I may be Canadian, but I do not say it aboot) a month ago, I said that the FAce was probly projected using BILLIONS of nanobots each working together to make an image, I was right, well partly, They where bigger and not as much.

I WAS RIGHT when Neo and Trinity get out in the surface over the fields of babies, THOES ARE the Towers where a heck of a lot of humans are plugged into the matrix, NOT 01.

I WAS RIGHT when Neo walks in the golden halway, and how he "sees" / senses everything Orange, It is How he sees it, and it is The Tubes an cables that LEAD UP to Dues Ex.

I am not glotting, just saying. That is all, you may go now.

CIAO!!!!

burlyman
i said that too big grin

Crash_Overload
GOOD JOB!!!!!!

rysdigital
what's the point of this thread? no one cares. not being harsh, just saying.

The Omega
I have to agree with Rys here. We ALL guessed correctly on some points, and missed others by lightyears.
So... the point is???

burlyman
closing.....closed Happy Dance

Crash_Overload
NOTHING, and of cours, i just signed the death penalty for this thread.

BackFire
I however was wrong, I was expecting Revolutions to be terrible....Instead, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.