the thing that was missing in revo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
i think a better ending would have been if you saw the people of the matrix CHOOSE whether or not to live in the matrix. and also it would have been cool to see how the machines told the people inside the matrix that 'their whole lives theyve been living in a dream world' and see how the people reacted. waht do you guys think?

burlyman
thumb down stick out tongue

JIYano
Does everything needed to be spoon-fed to you? Do you have no imagination?

xeous
"What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way."

eatingimpaired

forumcrew
thumb up smokin'

mindbugaling
im watching a friggin movie, obviously i dont need an imagination!

eatingimpaired
sometimes you do.

eatingimpaired
How do you expect to suceed in life if you don't have an imagination?
Unless,of course you don't want to.

The Unknown
The machines won't tell them. They'll just let out the people that don't accept the Matrix.

VenomVA
No that would not have been better!

The Unknown
?

vvvrulz
Dont point fingers about lack of imagination. Nothing wrong with mine and i thought the ending was sappy. Its all about expectations really, it heavily contrasted the original. The ending to me was more cheesy than open. But hey, thats my opinion, many share it, many dont, lets not criticise.

mindbugaling
thank you.

DracotheDragon
nope, no imagination here.

mindbugaling
what :s

MR ANDERSON
sometimes you need a little imagination dude.

JediHDM
um, mindbugaling, you do realize the people AREN'T FREE YET, don't you?! cause your post up there *points to top* makes me think that you think all the humans are freed from the matrix already, and that is far from the case...

dragonpisces272
yeah the people arn't free yet...recall back to the scene with the architect and the oracle in the end. The oracle asked about the people who are still stuck in the matrix. The archi said that they will eventually be freed

mindbugaling
yeah i know theyre not freed, but he said that they do have a choice which means that one way or another the machines OR the humans will have to tell the people in the matrix about the matrix itself, i just think it would be cool to see them tell the people, just imagine it, all of the people at the same exact time being told that their whole life theyve been living in a dream world, heck, they could make an entirely seperate movie about the mass histeria involved when theyre told. people would go crazy. so that means they cant just TELL the people right off the bat.

JediHDM
no, the protocols will not change. the humans will be freed over a long period of time, because, the humans don't have ROOM for the matrix to be finished, they don't have FOOD for all the people...

audioheem
Oh c'mon the ending was no way as cheesy as M1.

E.g. "You're my saviour man, my own personal Jesus Christ."

mindbugaling
?

Verity
The choice of whether they live in the matrix or not, would call for another movie. Not in this story tho...

dave123
What the f**k?

MC Mike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.