Kmc Vs Other Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I love Kmc Forums better than any other forums in the world. Sometimes things get boring and sometimes I don't agree with the moderators, but all in all, it is a cool fair place to hang out and discuss crap, the matrix, girls, lotr, sw, and bodily functions. Is there a better forum out there?

nazgulinthedark
nope, no one's forum is better than KMC's

drunk_nazgul
I've been to the TF archive, and a few LotR places, and I'm a member there. It's as boring as Heck. TFA had too many immature meanies who all hated me because they thought I was too young to be there. The LotR places were just plain boring.

KMC rules!

SlayerChick1188
YES go KMC!!! big grin rock big grin

Shadowskill
I like KMC as opposed to the TFArchive Forums, (no offense Sky), because you get griped out 'cause you act like yerself... Not to mention flamed miffed

The Force
KMC is the best big grin

burlyman
Happy Dance all the way!! Happy Dance

LeAtHerRFace
KMC is da best.

sheri
i was only intodused to the off topic forum and that is all that i will stay on. i no more ppl in this forum and i dont no how others work so i stay here. my friend told me that this is the forum that she goes into

sheri
love go kmc forums i only go to kmc off topic forum it rocks!!!!!!! love

Shadowskill
I go to the OTF, Lord of the Rings, Video Games, and General Fic areas... It's all good! big grin

burlyman
matrix, otf, gdf, movies....

LanceWindu
I vote other forums.

-=Urot=-
I agree 100%!

This place feels like it is filled with family and friends of all ages and backgrounds.

Not like some of the other crappy boards out there, that will remain nameless.whistle

http://www.4ourdegrees.net/pointing.gifhttp://www.icvdforums.com/images/forumlogo.jpg

IMO Thoses guys are nothing but a bunch of F*cking @$$holes!!

Im so glad that in here you dont have to be something your not inorder to fit in.

We all have respect for each other, and we can all get along. For the most part we all have open minds, and can keep up a conversation on almost any topic. That shows true maturity. wink

royal_jester
Yes I like KMC

But sometimes KMC can get out of hand but hey that is just the way we are happy

ElStuddo
Hey, ya wanna see somthing funny? Go to this OVERPOPULATED place......

http://forums.anandtech.com/categories.cfm?catid=38

Link THIS very thread here... Just say "Come on in!"... Sit bak and watch the "GUESTS ON LINE" Rise to... 12, 30, 50, 60, 160, 200!.... lol! Each time you hit REFRESH. Its like a bunch of Lemmings piling up to the cliff! big grin

slayer
Whoa sounds huge! Well Kmc and Socail hangout will always b my favourite forums. big grin

Captain REX
KMC was my first forum, so I practically know everyone! That's what makes it the best, because I can have an intelligent convo with somebody without asking "Who are you? And I am..."

Tex
KMC is the best, with the most fabulous features.
It's first class all the way!

forumcrew
kmc is awesome in general but i use some others for more specific things.. afterdawn and vcdquality for things that arnt discussed here

slayer
I luv kmc and am never leaving!

AMADEUS
well....
entmoot is the best smile
but i havent been her long so...

mechmoggy
KMC was my first and will probably be my last, I have little time for board browsing so I stick to what I know. big grin

dave123
yeah, same here

Matrix_man
matrix, OTF, GDF

KMC rules all

Darkweaver
I really like this place though imo at least Ringworld is the best forum. Everyone's really cool there and it's one of the few boards where there's hardly any flaming or trolls. This place is nice too though it seems a lot of the regulars have an itch on their back concerning new people, something you won't find at Ringworld.

badkittykitty
I love kmc,i am here every day,even if I dont post,I like to read what every one has to say

Tired Hiker
Badkittykitty is one of the main reasons I stay here. You always know she's gonna be around and she never loses her edge!

Matrix_man
smile

badkittykitty
Tired hiker Id never leave you! I see you were being your creative genius self last night...'the kmc time capsule' teehee!

Will
KMC forums is the best one I've been to ever! Theres always people to talkto and something to do! stick out tongue Happy Dance

Devilotx
Just wanted to say hello to my boy Urot, to bad we had to toss your ****** ass out of the inverteddungeon for offering the members head

oh yeah! Blow me

-Devilotx

Gotwa
I only know one better forum.. but that's becasue I can actually rp star wars there. =o

mailedbypostman
If they find me a thousand years later, they'll find me sitting next to my computer, loogen on here. KMC RULES! W00T! W00T!

nazgulinthedark
I've never actually been to a different forum stick out tongue

Gotwa
Wow.. =o

mailedbypostman
Don't be surprised, i was never out of the matrix forum until 3 weeks ago.

Gotwa
x.x

mailedbypostman
Wonders how you respond positively to a comment like that.

-=Urot=-
Well well look what the cat dragged in.
I guess you got tired of me owning you in the CVDF!
Looks like you still cant take the heat!
Well you cant bann me in here! HA!
And if I want I can come back to the ICVD when ever I want.
I choose not to cuz its not worth it.
So feel free and stay here. I will just ignore you little man!

Oh and remember I can change my IP. So if you try to bann me at ICVD you may be banning another one of you fellow members.>:}

burlyman
^its Urot! eek!

nazgulinthedark
i mean a different forum besides KMC stick out tongue

-=Urot=-
Hey burlyman.

I've been real busy in RL.

But trust me I'm still around. smile

burlyman
whats RL shifty

Gotwa
Yeah, what's that?

-=Urot=-
real life. Duh. big grin

MC Mike
laughing out loud

dave123
its a joke stick out tongue

-=Urot=-
There is no spoon. smile

Devilotx
Going on the fact that your a banned member of ICVD, and your name, I'd point the finger at byron... if indeed this is you john I'm just going to walk away from this, cause it aint worth my effort

-=Urot=-
Good!
Bye Devildood! I hope you never come back! miffed

Darth Revan
KMC is great even though there are a few members here (who shall remain unnamed) who will bash or flame you. Very few though. I have been to a few forums where practically everyone is a complete *******. KMC ROCKS!!!!

mailedbypostman
Yep. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Takuma
Urot, what beef do you have with ICVD?

What did we ever do to you?

or should I say why were you Banned?

there is a reason we do suck things so you must have done something.

as for best forum, id have to go with atherial forge, the crew there is just really fun to talk with

-=Urot=-
ICVD is full of A$$holes as you can see one of them came here to bring up old sh*t and to b*tch and complain!

Look at my track record at this forun versus Devil's. Anyone with eyes can see the truth.

I rest my case. wink

Oh and if you think I'm kidding about them being A$$holes just go there and check them out.

http://www.icvdforums.com

After you see what I'm talking about. You will know that I speak the truth.

In my opinion KMC is way better than ICVD & CVDF combined. Happy Dance

Takuma
Is every one there an "@$$hole"?
as for bringing stuff up I saw a post of you bashing them, DevilotX seemed to be deffending his forum with an extreme.

mind you I'm not here to start stuff, cause you guys sem pretty cool,
I only wonder about why someone has a hardtime with getting along with them, as for CVDF, those guys are cool, well maybe not paavo, he seems to like to rile things up a little too much for my taste.

-=Urot=-
If you look at the "Do you hate ICVD "At CVDF you will know who this is.

Once again this is my home so I will not bring up old Sh*t here. Just leave it be. KMC has nothing to do with our feud.

I may show back up at CVDF. And if I do. I may talk about it, or I may not. It all depends on how I feel. So until then stop coming here and disrupting the flow of KMC.

This will be the last time I reply to any of the members of ICVD at KMC.

Takuma
I just wanted to know, I have no issues with you personally, and now I know who you are and what happened.

sorry to upset your flow, reading some what these guys are into, I may float around awhile but if that bothers you I'll leave after the holiday.

-=Urot=-
Do as you wish.

I'll even be nice and take down my sig. Call it a peace offering.

BLACKANGEL
luv ya kmc

BOPRecruit 16
so far, there isn't. i joined the cinema confidential thread and posted a newbie thread, and some of the users there have the nerve to tell you to **** off without even knowing you. they are rude and have perverted sigggys and avatars. time limit, is so boring.

Vampiree
go, go kmc!!! it's the best big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Have you ever been in another forum thingy? Even if you havent, do you think KMC is the best? I have been in the IGN Boards and... thats about it.I think KMC is the best. THank you.. Thank you...

LeAtHerRFace
no posts?... sad

pixie1
KMC is the best

tigida_tigida
KMC by far

dragonpisces272
yes KMC...try vbulletin messed they're so serious about this

Nienna
KMC is definitely the best! yes

M®$ L¿ÑK
I wnet into Scythe's boards, I think he was called Strife there.

NumberOneStrife? Or NOS.

They're pretty good, basically the same format as KMC, just not as clear or well laid out.

Go Raz!! clap

Yeah, KMC is definitely the best, especially when compared to simple chat rooms sick

eleveninches
KMC rules!!! smile

M®$ L¿ÑK
Eleven?

Your sig is quite funny mate.........

Poke poke poke poke poke.........

Moley moley moley moley moley etc etc etc..........

el_barto
no expression......

KMC IS THE BEST!

dragonpisces272
yes it is el_barto big grin

M® $¥®€Ñ
I mod one forum, and i'm a member at another, and i still don't go on either of them nearly as much as KMC. KMC is the best.

M®$ L¿ÑK
Which Forum do you Mod Link? PM me.........

dragonpisces272
yes tis link happy

BarmyBrummie
KMC rulz all big grin

dragonpisces272
heylow barmy! eek! still gots vodka?

punkyhermy
People are sssooo nice here at KMC!!!!!
i mean in real life, WHERE R U PEOPLE?!
others all suck!!!!!!!

DeNiro
I belong to other forums and they are both bodybuilding forums and like the top poster with like a 3 year membership has posted 4000 something posts but the top thread poster has like over 1100 just becasue they are all in the pron section of the forum oo yea their is a forum just pics of babes lol but ne way the other forum is another body building one but its all like religious and whaty not and not that great but there are like as many members on there as KMC but i have never seen a forum with as many top posters like KMC KMC is just crazy

dragonpisces272
i would have never guessed you too be in a body building forum deniro stick out tongue lol

WindDancer
Yes, but the vs. thingy doesn't apply. All forums have something unique. Is not fair to compare them. I like the one's I normally visit.

dragonpisces272
which is this one winddancer? stick out tongue

WindDancer
I love other Video Game forums cuz fanboys always get trash for talking nonsense. evil face

mailedbypostman
I go to blizzforums.com and i've gotta commit treason on this one. Sorry, but it's just better in my view.

Black Onyx
THERE ARE THERE BOARDS?!?!?!!?
oh no expression

LeAtHerRFace
lol... what?

Black Onyx
i didnt know there were other fourms out in the world but im just stooopid

Agent Elrond
look at coming soon forum boards. It's powered by the same thing KMC, but ut suck. First off, there is NO matrix forum. Second, from what I looked at, the ppl on the LotR forum no nothing. KMC is easily the best. It even looks better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.