Best Shockers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What are the best movies with some awesome endings that just make you think?

I like The Usual Suspects, Identity, Memento, Unbreakable (anybody know if they are still making a sequal to this?), Sixth Sense (although wasn't a big fan of the movie overall) and there are more which I can't think of at the moment

The matrix trilogy
Return of the Jedi
Terminator trilogy

fini
hell .........The Sixth Sence...............that movie got everyone in the end

forumcrew
identity? that was crap i figured it out from the previews.. not a big shocking plot twist but in se7en when her head was in the box.. i liked that and the end of donnie darko.. hell just plain donnie darko

vibz
yuh...sixth sense, didnt see that one coming...

Lord Soth
I loved it in Identity when We find out the killer was the little boy all along.

That was classic

Discos
Yep Itendity was one of those movies of "who shot the butler" type but it was obvious it was who it was

Discos - even wagered my friends have way threw the money......how they lost big grin

wicker_man
American Psycho ~ What an ending is all i can say.
The Haunted ~ Wow

Doohass
Yeah, I agree with those. I also thought Fight Club. That movie was weird and cool at the same time.

J_To_The_P
Oh...I thought this was a topic about shocker movies that turned out terrible...I was going to say Matrix 2 and 3.

Evil Dead
I think the top 2 are Fight Club and Se7en...............sweetness.......

Tex
I'm still confused about the ending of American Psycho! Did he really kill those people?

The Ring had a pretty shocking ending, didn't expect the little girl to walk out of the TV.

beaujay1
i didn't really get the Pirates of the Caribbean ending...but then again it clinched it well, giving you a "Jack Sparrow" feeling! Ha!

badkittykitty
I was going to say this...it was a real shocker

badkittykitty
I love that movie tex(american psycho)...nope he didn't he just has some awesome fantasies

bLooMiLiCioUs
sixth sense - valentine - the faculty

Lord Soth
What plot twist was in The Faculty?

Scrappy Doo
I actually saw the end of Identity coming ^_^, so my vote goes to The sixth sense (Even though a friend spoiled the ending for me >_&ltwink

Aurora
I agree with a lot of the other movies u have mentioned. The Sixth Sense, Valentine, and Fight Club.....

I wanna put a vote in for The Others and Casablanca (why o why did it end like that)

liz123
the ring.

stinkfist462
fight club and uhhh hmm cant think of it right now...... scarface...... i dont know why but that always shocked me....

cgtuna21
Master and Commander when Capt. Jack Aubrey and his men win a battle against the French and Jack sees a doctor who lies by his dead captain. After that Jack realizes that the doctor was the captain and the dead man was the doctor. That was just an awesome ending. Theres sure to be a sequel.

Kes
cgtuna careful with the spoilers!

cgtuna21
oops i should of said spoilers my bad sry kes

bLooMiLiCioUs
the queen alien's identity

bLooMiLiCioUs
i didn't like the ending.too...*thud*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.