KMC B-Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
For all of you n00bs out there who don't know what the hell a B-Movie is I'll tell you.

A B-Movie is a movie that is usually a thriller or a horror movie, it's also usually a piece of crap that has bad FX and even worse acting.

So I say we should make our own B-Movie, just for the hell of it and say we did it.

I want everyone to type out their lines like you'd see them in a shitty movie.

This should also make sense and look and feel like a real movie, no jumping from the start of the movie straight to the monster destroying the city.

It should progress over time.

If any dumbass out there ruins the film they will be fired courtesy of me, the director.

Now first order of business, what should the movie be about? And once we figure that out we should come up with a title, and then we get to pick our characters. If this project works out it will be great fun.

I want all the 'actors' to deliver their lines crappily like in a true B-Movie.

BidMyBlood2Run
I'm in, what should it be about?

silver_tears
i say its about a rabid dog that lives in a dumpster behind kmc and every night when binge eaters come to feast he attacks and kills to feed on their insides eek!devil

drunk_nazgul
I'm good at this- I'm gonna be a director someday...

How about one where a tree (carrying alien baby seeds) gets planted in someone's backyard and the fruit falls off the trees and the aliens hatch.. etc.

LanceWindu
That's what we need...

Not the Blob type film, or Attack of the Killer Tomatos...

We need something somewhat original, like a giant Chiwuawah attacking Paris or something.

BidMyBlood2Run
that's interesting naz

silver_tears
mines better evil face

LanceWindu
Mines the best.

silver_tears
whats yours huh

LanceWindu
A killer Chiwuawah attacking Paris...

Actually I like the Tree being planted and the alien fruit seeds that hatch into killer fruit.

drunk_nazgul
Yep, yours is better... I suck. I was wrong. Guess i'm not cool!
Heh, heh... I'll make some pretty crappy B-Movies and make the rest of you suffer while you watch!

silver_tears
how about a piece of paper that gives everyone killer paper cuts eek!

LanceWindu
Nah, too painful.

How about Killer Clowns From Outer Space?

Nah, already a B-Movie.

silver_tears
how about sun tan lotion that blocks your pores and you die from the inside devil

drunk_nazgul
How about a killer B-Movie attacking other B-Movies and using their film for its own?

BidMyBlood2Run
I still like the fruit tree idea

LanceWindu
Ditto

drunk_nazgul
So, I'll be the lady who's selling the tree (mysterious and foreign)

Then, somebody has to buy it thinking it'll give him/her good food.

But Kenny's the director. So, direct us... but I'm the lady...

LanceWindu
We need a title for the movie before we pick characters.

silver_tears
i wanna die last eek!

LanceWindu
Title ideas anyone?

Maybe:

Fruit Seeds From Outerspace

BidMyBlood2Run
Fruity Aliens
Bad Seeds
Bad Fruit
Forbidden Fruit

LanceWindu
Forbidden Fruit works for me...

BidMyBlood2Run
I want to be the innocent virgin who's boyfriend keeps pressing her for sex... even though I need some guy to play that boyfriend

LanceWindu
Should we move this to the RPG area?

I think it should be there...if so then I will open new threads about casting and then a thread about just the Movie.

silver_tears
sounds good big grin

LanceWindu
EDIT: I removed my post until we get permission to have the Movie/Game.

silver_tears
dont you need ushs permission blink

LanceWindu
Hell if I know...if we do then I'll get it then.

BidMyBlood2Run
Yeah, we need his permission

slayer
ywah but this is gonna be cool! I'm in!

Captain REX
laughing out loud Good idea, Lance. Give me some laughs. Can I build the fake-looking monster puppet and the synthetic city of dolls that it destroys with well placed explosives?

slayer
D owe have anpother version of this at the RPG?

Captain REX
Wait...what?

LanceWindu
REXXY is now the Props Master

slayer
cool Rex you'll make a great prop guy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.