What is your last name???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

royal_jester
What is everyones last name???

Mine is Bruce which really means Woods

royal_jester
Oh well it seems to me that no one has a last name here stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Mine is Hall

If you take all these threads and put them together my name is Kenneth Charles Hall.

mouth
Fuoco ... means FIRE in Italian ... and my first name means warrior princess so...

warrior princess of fire blink no expression

el_barto
holt

Fire
Beel

Kes
lol Mine is Godinho.

lil bitchiness
Mine is Malkovich blink so my name is kinda made up of two famous actors names Mila Jovovich and John Malkovich blink that is so sad!

VallejoKid707
mines is radcliffe

fungrl515
Drapalski. lovely, no?

Godshinto
my last name is Shinto

lipp-gloss
Well, my last name is Land. And that's not a joke. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GroundedAgain
i got a lot of these thangs---until i was one it was hinkley-from 1 ta 7 was tandeski-from 7 ta 14and like a fourth its been saunders and now in one week its gonna be bercier (pronounced bur-see)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
fungrl u are russian?

GroundedAgain
so if i was ta use all my last names my whole name would be :
Alysen Sheyenne Hinkley Tandeski Saunders Berceir

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i have a long last name

Darth Revan
My name is Revan. Period. I have no last name.

ps: actually, my last name is Best. Because I *am* the best.

Darth Revan
Seriously.

GroundedAgain
aight i get it. jeez we go from 1 last name ta 4

N.Tonks
I like my last name...It's Kennedy smile

i have the most common name

...Smith

but i like it

Storm
Ghislain

Fitch
nice name storm....

Mine si Calin big grin.....weird for ya ,isn't it ? smile

Corlindel

Sugar Kane
Unfortunately for me, it is Jarvis... sick

Godshinto
My last name is Hewson II yhea I have to put the II at the end I'm actually a send.

Godshinto
My last name is Hewson II yhea I have to put the II at the end I'm actually a second.

nazgulinthedark
mine is rushing, i hate it, people are always telling me "rush a little rushing! you're walking too slow!"

Dark_Psylocke

ivyem
smith ha!

supershane
I how you feel naz my last name is early and when ever im late for something people say "what the hell man your late you need to be early"

fungrl515
nope! not russian, polish, and proud of it!!!

slayer
laughing out loud My last names Hamilton!

Bhang
Mine is Kenya

BingaBonga
....Vaughan.....
Yes, it's with an a, but i'll tell you a little story. Probably all the vaughans/vaughns in the u.s are related... because on ellis island the people writing down names often mispelled vaughan, but they couldn't change it so you would just become a vaughn, well, not with my descendents... but its strange because i had a science teacher that drunk out of a beaker and her last name was vaughn... *gets chills* blink

Agent Phillips
Mine's Phillips. Obviously *points at screen name*

BingaBonga
lol laughing out loud a lot of people have their last name or first name in their name here

royal_jester
Is there anymore people with last names?

Schizo_n_me
I have a last name but I won't post it cause no1 will pronounce it right cause its german or somthing confused But it means button roll eyes (sarcastic)

liz123
mine is petreee. togther my name is elizabeth jonbenet petreee

Bhang
Mine is Nahasapeemapetilon

Fire
Hihi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.